I'm a big fat failure

Trace1981

As the title says, iv completely balls up today, 6 weeks in and being doing great! And then this afternoon I lost the plot! So much for me feeling like I re-educated myself, iv just eaten the contents of my cupboard! I've ruined everything! I am a t*t!! :-(

We all have these blips and it is a small blip forget about it and carry on as if nothing happened and this will help minimise any damage Hun

You can't change the past, you can only influence the future so time to dust yourself off and get back on track.

I agree with the others. Blips happen, its not what happened but how you deal with it that counts. If you can get back up and get back on the diet then you can show your a strong person. If you can't then you just end up back where you started.

OMG you should read my diary , i have fallen off the wagon , been run over by the wagon then for good measure the wagon has reversed and got me again

what Im saying is dont be so hard on yourself , because the guilt will just continue the vicious cycle

you have to realise why it happened , learn from it and jump straight back on , if you can

if you cant , and i always struggle after a blip , just do what you can until you are on top of it again , but do not let that little voice in your head punish you or tell you that you have failed because you havnt , its all part of the learning curve and its one day out of six weeks, the key is how you learn from it and how you recover

none of us are perfect and nearly all of us have been through this

Thanks girls! Okay so I'm feeling pig sick, physically and mentally! Iv erased what happened this afternoon and had a little cry! Forced down a cottage pie, so now in my mind, I'm officially back on track! Tomorrow's a new day! And hopefully things will go a bit better, food wise and on the work front! Which is the original reason I think I went off track! (it was a bad day in the vets today).

We all have blips hun, get back on track and you will be fine . Mistakes happen hence rubbers on the end of pencils :)
xxxxxxxxxx

Hopefully a good nights sleep and you'll have everything in perspective in the morning. You're doing brilliantly, get yourself back in the zone asap.

No you're not dust your self off and pick your self up. Tomorrow is a new day, you're still motivated I can see that. Don't give up you've done so well xxx

Nobody's perfect..we've all had our bad days, so don't worry..just jump back on board.

i had a blip last night to, these things happen, at least you made 6 weeks! i had just completed 3 weeks!!!!

i am mad with myself but not upset or feeling bad, as we all say these things happen, ive looked at what went wrong , how i handle things aand what i will do differently in the future when faced with the same issue so i dont repeat the same silly mistake..... thats learning! and ive learnt alot from this experience....

I had work a 13 hr shift, got lost when i got diverted of my main route home form work, i had forgotten to take a bottle of water with me for the drive home and my lovely OH had had proper chinese for dinner and had just put half a sweet n sour chicken rice and chippies in the fridge as he heard me pull onto the drive.... i was that tired, stressed and miserable that i heated it all up and tucked in :(

however i stopped eating as soon as i was full, which wasnt long!

thats a big change for me!

so i caved but learnt and now im fighting fit againt his morning and will do an extra half hour walkiing every day this week to help make up for it x

sorted, moved on, and learnt a lesson x

come on chick, we can all do this, one blip isnt the end of the world x

Back