I'm a Celebrity - Get me OUTTA here!!

But if a man meets her and is (how can I put it) seeing more than the sights straight away - surely he would want to!!

Bingo...thats what i cant understand...

But, on another note there was this one woman...and she went without sugar for a whole week and...and... she DIED...

Sugar is not a euphemism here...

Ivy

She asked God to be with her!

I've never her Jason Donovan called that wasn't it Joseph?

Wasn't he fab? So supportive, bet he's a great Dad!

Shame he's got so ugly. But he's gorgeous inside!

Dizzy x

haha dizzy, she is the most annoying woman!! Very weak and pathetic!! Weak women annoy me so much, more so than weak men lol

Yeah he jason was treeeeeeemendous!! I would!

haha dizzy, she is the most annoying woman!! Very weak and pathetic!! Weak women annoy me so much, more so than weak men lol

Yeah he jason was treeeeeeemendous!! I would!

Would what?

We talking snakes here?

Dizzy x

cocoa and pink wafer..Im twitching at the very thought....an old git after my own heart!!!!

Missed it tonight..had my mother in law on phone for 2 hours....putting the world to rights as per usual...talking religion....christenings and being tangoed..its a holland v irish catholic thing...quite amusing really!

Onwards and downwards courtesy of vodka and perfectly clear kiwi&strawberry! Yikes....newts!x

Shame he's got so ugly. But he's gorgeous inside!

Dizzy x

Wash your eyeballs out!!!!

Sir Jason is marvellous. As is Sir David...

Vaginica Semen.

Ivy

haha, i would allow myself to be seduced by the lovely fella!! Sorry "i would" was a very male thing to say!!

So that's a yes to the snake then! Don't blame ya, but he's happily married isn't he?

There are many other Jason types out there. Pig ugly but hearts of gold, often overlooked.

Dizzy x

Where? Find one for me, will ya mate?? xx;)

LOL! Your right, I guess it's been a while since I looked eh? I wasn't ever much of a one for looking either. I think that type you don't look for and find instantly, no instant passion, love grows slowly could be a neighbour, work colleague, friend of a friend. It may happen when you least expect it, hope it's soon. In your job probably no going to find there though eh?

Jason definitely won me around last night though just hearing his patient encouragement did it for me!

Dizzy x

Tis Jan yet again...its cruuuuel

Tis true tho - women just dont generally get on too well in a group of women

Oh Hoi Hum!

Ivy

Well tonights a good one for all dieters, enough to put you off food for life - euch!!! I can't see either Scott or Jan doing well tonight, I'll be watching it from behind my hands.

Even though Jan gets on my wick, she has done really well "bringing home the bacon", can't wait to see Scott turn green tonight ;)

Hey, guys - I missed the one with the biting and scratching - who did it to whom?

Was it Jan and Scott????

I heard it was the best prog yet - bugger!

Mind you - I am sooo looking forward to tonight with Scott eating bugs but you just know he's going to refuse to take part. He hasn't got the bottle, has he?!

Hey, guys - I missed the one with the biting and scratching - who did it to whom?

Was it Jan and Scott????

I heard it was the best prog yet - bugger!

Mind you - I am sooo looking forward to tonight with Scott eating bugs but you just know he's going to refuse to take part. He hasn't got the bottle, has he?!

It was Phina to Scott (they are bond to show it again!)

Can watch it tonight if I've done all me packing but then I'm away for six days I'm gutted I'm gonna miss it. You will all have to help by leaving me a run down each day for me to read on my return. Deal?;)

Can't imagine either of them wolfing down the Kanga anus tonight can you?:eek:

Dizzy x

It is gonna be soooooooooo good tonight!!! :D Scott is such a dork....who would've thought that I would prefer Gesty to him !! As for Jan, well................ :D

Back