I'm a Celebrity - Get me OUTTA here!!

Awwww what a shame miserable Scotts had to do the Bush tucker trial and its either his birthday today or it was yesterday,and he is such a nice guy "NOT !!!" that will teach him to make comments like "I DONT LIKE FAT PEOPLE AND I HOPE THERE ARE NONE IN THE CAMP" i wonder if all the uk population with a weight prob voted him to do the trial PMSL !!

Can I admit to LOVING David Gest?! He is FAB and soooooo funny. I'd rather 10 of him than dullards like Myleene Klass any day. However I know the GBP will always vote out the baddies first ..... :(

I'd rather 10 of him than dullards like Myleene Klass any day. (

10 minutes with the sexy lovely delicious, delectable stunning Marleene eh.

I'd sell my house for 20. :eek: :eek: :D :D

No, no, I will stick with Mrs Brad (in case she reads this post:p )

I expected to hate David Gest with a passion - and am still reeling at the thought that I actually like him and find him really funny. He was hysterical in the BT Trial last night and a real trooper the way he coped with all those creepy crawlies (40 animals in the tank!!! :eek: ). I was in stitches at Ant and Dec's mischievous faces as they let him walk away with a spider still clinging to his back. Priceless! :D

I can't wait to see how the odious Scott fares tonight in his task. I'm certain that every overweight person in the country voted for him (birthday or no birthday!) and will again ... and again ... and again ... *mwahahahaha*

My current feeling is that Mylene will win as she's just so damn adorable! :rolleyes:

Lets face it - Gestie is extremely funny - God...how marvellous if that bloke...

Modesty isnt a strong point - but if i met the 'greats' i would name drop too.

GESTIE TO WIN - the mans a riot!

Spider on the head ALONE should pop him in first place...

Ekkkk

Ivy

Got a bit of a dodgy story about D Gaffney, but if i tell you i may have to kill you...actually if i reveal not sure if i could be done for slander or whatever it is but i SWEAR its true..i was there!!!

Yikes....:D

I'm Irish and this entitles me to extreme gossip!!!

Please i beg you - BEG YOU - PM me...i need the juice!!!

I'm Irish and i live on gossip...tea and the occasional gingernut biscuit.

Ivy

nic
you cant do that lass - keep us hanging here.........dish the dirt or I will knock you off your scrabble perch [and I am a yorkshire lass so the pain would be double].............come on.............

I neeeeeeeed to know!

N'ah no legal action missis

Tell us all...and quick i am getting desperate...am foaming at the mouth

am more desperate for gos than for food at this present moment!

Oh the small things in life...

Ivy

Yikes guys. feel like i have built it up now and if I tell you you may think 'and......' OR you may feel that I shouldn't have told the story! I'm feeling that it may offend people, especially anyone who knows Dean or the person it involves, WHO I am no longer associated with but IF i saw her.....she may just knock my lights out!

OK....guess...it may save me saying....

:cool:

You caught dean and your ex-mate playing hide the chipolata?

well Dom...I just KNEW I could rely on you to hit the nail on the head..ALMOST!

Lets just say DG wasn't EXACTLY hiding his chipolata....it was the noisiest chipolata I have ever heard sizzling in a pan....I HAD been sleeping...you can imagine my shock to open the en suite door to find my EX mate sampling Robbies chipolata...lets just say WELL'ARD!!

:rolleyes:

I have missed it tonight, my nine year old has made me watch children in need with him.

I have to admit that everytime you guys mention Scott I first think you are talking Jason Donovan. God I am still stuck in the 1980's (WAKE UP DIZ!)

Was it good tonight? should I feel bad about missing it?

Dizzy x

Wasnt great tonight Dizzy

Not much Gestie...abit slow.

Now as for DG...how long ago was it.from what i read he's a real steamer.

Ivy

well Dom...I just KNEW I could rely on you to hit the nail on the head..ALMOST!

Lets just say DG wasn't EXACTLY hiding his chipolata....it was the noisiest chipolata I have ever heard sizzling in a pan....I HAD been sleeping...you can imagine my shock to open the en suite door to find my EX mate sampling Robbies chipolata...lets just say WELL'ARD!!

:rolleyes:

Funny story!

Are you sure it was WELL'ARD not 'little willy' or Roly!!!!!

Back