• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Im a mobile librarian....and love to recommend books

Hi, as my day job I run a mobile library and as an avid reader its my dream job. I love helping my borrowers find new authors and books to read and finding them myself.

If anyone wants any help with finding authors, books etc just let me know and I will try and help.....I have also got books at work that recommend authors who write like others etc.

right back to my book :rolleyes:
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Chick you have me back and reading....I cant believe the book club has done one book and now on the next...its a great way to pass the time and it keeps me from being on here day and night..lol...xx
Thanks babe xxx
a good book for reading in hospital?

Hi Mrs Cakey-Bun,
Congrats on your banding! I'm getting banded on 22nd April. Apart from all the obvious worries, I have been thinking I need a good, gripping book to get absorbed in to stop all the pre-op nerves and to take my mind off the pain over the days afterwards. Any suggestions? Recently I have enjoyed The Outcast by Sadie Jones, and I like books such as The Life of Pi, The Kite Runner, Half a Yellow Sun, Captain Corelli's Mandolin, Poisonwood Bible, Notes from an Exhibition, The time travellers wife ...
Any ideas??:eek: