Im a mobile librarian....and love to recommend books

Mrs_CakeyBun

Hi, as my day job I run a mobile library and as an avid reader its my dream job. I love helping my borrowers find new authors and books to read and finding them myself.

If anyone wants any help with finding authors, books etc just let me know and I will try and help.....I have also got books at work that recommend authors who write like others etc.

right back to my book :rolleyes:

Hiya xxx

Chick you have me back and reading....I cant believe the book club has done one book and now on the next...its a great way to pass the time and it keeps me from being on here day and night..lol...xx

Thanks babe xxx

a good book for reading in hospital?

Hi Mrs Cakey-Bun,
Congrats on your banding! I'm getting banded on 22nd April. Apart from all the obvious worries, I have been thinking I need a good, gripping book to get absorbed in to stop all the pre-op nerves and to take my mind off the pain over the days afterwards. Any suggestions? Recently I have enjoyed The Outcast by Sadie Jones, and I like books such as The Life of Pi, The Kite Runner, Half a Yellow Sun, Captain Corelli's Mandolin, Poisonwood Bible, Notes from an Exhibition, The time travellers wife ...
Any ideas??:eek:

Back