• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Im a naughty nibberler today!

Dietingdon

Silver Member
S: 21st6lb C: 21st6lb BMI: 49.9 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Ive nibbled:cry:
Today Ive had 2 tetras, a SS+ meal (tuna and lettece) 2 strawberries and 4 mini cocktail sausages:break_diet:
I'm now panicing as my scales say ive gained 1.5lbs since this morning, which I'm hoping and praying is water. WI is on Wednesday so I'm really worried.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

RuthG

Gold Member
S: 19st4lb C: 13st0lb G: 10st7.5lb BMI: 30.7 Loss: 6st4lb(32.59%)
I always gain from morning to evening, so don't worry about it :)

chickenpie

Cambridge Diet Councellor
The extra weight will only be water, it is impossible for it to be fat, so don't worry! Am I right in thinking you are on ss+? if so you need 3 sachets plus a meal, and you have only had 2 today, so I would think any damage will be minimal. Your WI on Wed will be fine, just drink loads of water between now and then!

Dietingdon

Silver Member
S: 21st6lb C: 21st6lb BMI: 49.9 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
The extra weight will only be water, it is impossible for it to be fat, so don't worry! Am I right in thinking you are on ss+? if so you need 3 sachets plus a meal, and you have only had 2 today, so I would think any damage will be minimal. Your WI on Wed will be fine, just drink loads of water between now and then!
Can the 3 packs include a bar on SS+?

chickenpie

Cambridge Diet Councellor
Yes as long as you are in week 3 at least! And you need to drink extra water with the bars and tetras an extra 1/4 of a litre.

macy12

S: 12st6lb C: 12st6lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 34 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I hope so !!! I`ve been on SS+ for weeks and have a bar every day !!!

macy12

S: 12st6lb C: 12st6lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 34 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Week 11 was when I started SS+, you`ll see the weight loss slowed a little bit, BUT, I desperately needed real food !!!

lunar jim

Gold Member
S: 18st2lb C: 17st4lb G: 13st12lb BMI: 31.1 Loss: 0st12lb(4.72%)
Ive nibbled:cry:
Today Ive had 2 tetras, a SS+ meal (tuna and lettece) 2 strawberries and 4 mini cocktail sausages:break_diet:
I'm now panicing as my scales say ive gained 1.5lbs since this morning, which I'm hoping and praying is water. WI is on Wednesday so I'm really worried.
Don't worry about the strawberries IMHO, there's not much in them at all! The cocktail sausages are another thing though... I look at stuff all the time but manage to force myself to consider the good work I've done so far, and that I don't want to jeopardise that. Plus I don't want to let you folks down either, I know we're all rooting for each other :D

I've tried a few tests and found that if I weigh myself before I go to bed, then again after I get up (and have a wee...) I can drop by anything up to 3 lbs overnight, to put a couple of lbs on during the day and drop again the next night.

So don't panic about 1.5 lbs; go and have a wee! It might just be that lol

But you must be spanked for the sausages ;)

curlywurly1234

Cambridge Consultant
S: 15st1lb C: 8st10lb G: 8st10lb Loss: 6st5lb(42.18%)
Im always about 3 lbs more in the evening!!
I am sure a few strawberries are not going to make you put on weight..
Sometimes the scales do funny things mine often trick me and change the morning off weighin......
I have been 100% the whole time I have been doing cd and often get on the scales and they go up and down all the time but I only count it each week when I go for wi at my cdc.
So hang in there x