Im a naughty nibberler today!

Dietingdon

Silver Member
Ive nibbled:cry:
Today Ive had 2 tetras, a SS+ meal (tuna and lettece) 2 strawberries and 4 mini cocktail sausages:break_diet:
I'm now panicing as my scales say ive gained 1.5lbs since this morning, which I'm hoping and praying is water. WI is on Wednesday so I'm really worried.

Dont stress, its really not that bad, just stop now and get back on track, drink a bit extra tomorrow and you'll be fine!

I always gain from morning to evening, so don't worry about it :)

The extra weight will only be water, it is impossible for it to be fat, so don't worry! Am I right in thinking you are on ss+? if so you need 3 sachets plus a meal, and you have only had 2 today, so I would think any damage will be minimal. Your WI on Wed will be fine, just drink loads of water between now and then!

The extra weight will only be water, it is impossible for it to be fat, so don't worry! Am I right in thinking you are on ss+? if so you need 3 sachets plus a meal, and you have only had 2 today, so I would think any damage will be minimal. Your WI on Wed will be fine, just drink loads of water between now and then!

Can the 3 packs include a bar on SS+?

Yes as long as you are in week 3 at least! And you need to drink extra water with the bars and tetras an extra 1/4 of a litre.

Week 11 was when I started SS+, you`ll see the weight loss slowed a little bit, BUT, I desperately needed real food !!!

Ive nibbled:cry:
Today Ive had 2 tetras, a SS+ meal (tuna and lettece) 2 strawberries and 4 mini cocktail sausages:break_diet:
I'm now panicing as my scales say ive gained 1.5lbs since this morning, which I'm hoping and praying is water. WI is on Wednesday so I'm really worried.

Don't worry about the strawberries IMHO, there's not much in them at all! The cocktail sausages are another thing though... I look at stuff all the time but manage to force myself to consider the good work I've done so far, and that I don't want to jeopardise that. Plus I don't want to let you folks down either, I know we're all rooting for each other :D

I've tried a few tests and found that if I weigh myself before I go to bed, then again after I get up (and have a wee...) I can drop by anything up to 3 lbs overnight, to put a couple of lbs on during the day and drop again the next night.

So don't panic about 1.5 lbs; go and have a wee! It might just be that lol

But you must be spanked for the sausages ;)

Im always about 3 lbs more in the evening!!
I am sure a few strawberries are not going to make you put on weight..
Sometimes the scales do funny things mine often trick me and change the morning off weighin......
I have been 100% the whole time I have been doing cd and often get on the scales and they go up and down all the time but I only count it each week when I go for wi at my cdc.
So hang in there x

Back