Im a newbie on cambridge diet :)

Hi girls... Well done flare im sure you will do brilliantly :)

Im not sure i have had a rough time of it the last few months and its actually put me off wanting to eat so im glad i have my shakes :) weigh in tomorrow....eeekkk :) xx

i know i have an emotional relationship with food, its always when i feel i down or under stress that i eat the wrong things. We need to learn the key to switching the relationship so we see food as a fuel and not an emtotional crutch - easier said than done though i know.

I had a terrible week last week thanks to TOTM and my hormones and i am feeling very hungry today for some reason. it did get easlier until last week and since then its been much harder again. Need to get back in ketosis i guess

Good luck for your WI Zoelouise :) xx

22lbs is a fantastic loss Bina - stick at it xx

Flare said:
i know i have an emotional relationship with food, its always when i feel i down or under stress that i eat the wrong things. We need to learn the key to switching the relationship so we see food as a fuel and not an emtotional crutch - easier said than done though i know.

I had a terrible week last week thanks to TOTM and my hormones and i am feeling very hungry today for some reason. it did get easlier until last week and since then its been much harder again. Need to get back in ketosis i guess

Good luck for your WI Zoelouise :) xx

22lbs is a fantastic loss Bina - stick at it xx

I know if only could see food as fuel only lol!

Yeah I need to get back into ketosis too finding it sooooo hard! And same with me the last week was much easier!
This site is definitely a help!

Take care xx

xzoelouisex said:
Hi girls... Well done flare im sure you will do brilliantly :)

Im not sure i have had a rough time of it the last few months and its actually put me off wanting to eat so im glad i have my shakes :) weigh in tomorrow....eeekkk :) xx

Good luck with your weigh In :) xx

thanks girls i will update tomorrow have hospital with my son first thing so im hoping i will make it back in time for weigh in its not till half 12 she is coming so fingers crossed i get back in time!! :) x

thanks girls i will update tomorrow have hospital with my son first thing so im hoping i will make it back in time for weigh in its not till half 12 she is coming so fingers crossed i get back in time!! :) x

Just remember you are doing brilliantly :) 3 stone is a lot of weight to lose chick, especially if you are having a rough time too. sending you a hug :hug99:

Flare said:
Just remember you are doing brilliantly :) 3 stone is a lot of weight to lose chick, especially if you are having a rough time too. sending you a hug :hug99:

Aww thank you :) yeah little man is ok just keeping an eye on him had an xray on the lungs and they said there was actually an improvement compared to the beginning of the year :) yay andddd drummmm rolll please.... Just under 5lb loss this week yayyyyy!! :) x

Yeah i have 2 stone to lose till i can start ss but i like what i am doing :) i dont like the soups or porridge so have 3 shakes a day and 1 meal if u need any recipe ideas let me know :) herbs and vegetable stock are your friends from now on haha!! Xx

Sorry I haven't been on, crazy week the first week then I crashed my car on Monday but managed a weigh in on Tuesday and had lost 8lbs in my first week, I'm using 2 shakes and a bar a day then my meal, I'm starting to experiment with herbs and stock etc but never been a big cooker so kinda lost in the dark lol x

weeyin2be said:
Sorry I haven't been on, crazy week the first week then I crashed my car on Monday but managed a weigh in on Tuesday and had lost 8lbs in my first week, I'm using 2 shakes and a bar a day then my meal, I'm starting to experiment with herbs and stock etc but never been a big cooker so kinda lost in the dark lol x

Oh nooo thats not good :( hope its not too bad... Well done on the 8lb loss though you must be thrilled :) one thing that is easy that u may like is buy some turkey mince mix it with spring onions courgettes and finely chopped mushroom add all the herbs u like... I add mixed herbs a bit of sage parsley oregano and a bit of cracked chilli i then add one veg stock cube and an egg mix it all together then shape into burgers and cook them either under the grill or in the oven i tend to cook in the oven they dont take long and i have them with a few mushrooms and a little bit of salad ie... Lettuce and cucumber lol :) it is yummy really.filling and make you feel like your being naughty when your actually not :) maybe try it.let.me know how you get on :) xx

Oh nooo thats not good :( hope its not too bad... Well done on the 8lb loss though you must be thrilled :) one thing that is easy that u may like is buy some turkey mince mix it with spring onions courgettes and finely chopped mushroom add all the herbs u like... I add mixed herbs a bit of sage parsley oregano and a bit of cracked chilli i then add one veg stock cube and an egg mix it all together then shape into burgers and cook them either under the grill or in the oven i tend to cook in the oven they dont take long and i have them with a few mushrooms and a little bit of salad ie... Lettuce and cucumber lol :) it is yummy really.filling and make you feel like your being naughty when your actually not :) maybe try it.let.me know how you get on :) xx

Awwwwww that sounds fabby!!! So going to get everything I need and have that for dinner :)

Aww thank you :) yeah little man is ok just keeping an eye on him had an xray on the lungs and they said there was actually an improvement compared to the beginning of the year :) yay andddd drummmm rolll please.... Just under 5lb loss this week yayyyyy!! :) x

Fantastic result on the weight loss this week Zoelouise :) and I'm really pleased that your little boy is improving too, you must be thrilled xx

I've had a good week this week girls. My WI got put back until this morning..........and i've lost 3lbs :) total loss = 17lbs :bliss:

It feels lke my goal is a long way off yet but I am creeping towards it and it feels great

Hope everyone has had a good week
xxx

I'm going to try that receipe, it sounds lovely :) x

That sounds yummy I may ave to do a day of ss+ to try it out lol!

Jst had weigh in lost 4 pounds so happy :) I'm two pounds off two stone loss :)

How's everyone else doing? Xx

Oh nooo thats not good :( hope its not too bad... Well done on the 8lb loss though you must be thrilled :) one thing that is easy that u may like is buy some turkey mince mix it with spring onions courgettes and finely chopped mushroom add all the herbs u like... I add mixed herbs a bit of sage parsley oregano and a bit of cracked chilli i then add one veg stock cube and an egg mix it all together then shape into burgers and cook them either under the grill or in the oven i tend to cook in the oven they dont take long and i have them with a few mushrooms and a little bit of salad ie... Lettuce and cucumber lol :) let.me know how you get on :) xx

Just made this for dinner and they were actual gorgeous! Thanks so much... Feel so full aswell... Anymore wee recipes u have feel free to pass them on ;) xxxx

Thanks everyone im feeling better :) still a way to go but im loving.my.new.clothes size i no longer have to shop in plus size in most places i love that i can go into.new.look and shop all.over and not in inspire :) ha

Ok i also cook a stir fry type thing :) so basically put in your meat turkey cubes or chicken... Then once its.cooked put in mushroom cauliflower broccoli aspargus green beans courgettes anything u want as long as its your greens :) and then pour a bit of water in to allow these to cook and not be so crispy... Add in all your herbs go easy on the cracked chilli.if you are adding it.i went a bit ott and it was sooo spicy haha and then add in 1-2 stock cubes 1 will probably be enough though :) i tend to add my herbs and spices nearer to the end :) its yummy :) xx glad u liked.the turkey burgers they are my favourite dont think i could ever get bored of them :) xx

WI on friday was disappointing, I lost 1lb. At least it's a loss but my goal by Christmas is not achievable now :(

We had friends round last night and I cooked a delicious three course meal. I had wine and a dessert, homemade fruit pavlova, which was divine, but I felt really bad afterwards. We've been for a 4 mile walk this morning to try and burn off some of that sugar. I have got no option now, if I want a decent loss this week I am going to have to get into the gym this week :sigh:

Back