I'm a newbie

lori

:)Hi I started LT on wed 21/5/08. I stopped smoking 30 cigs a day in Jan & as I have been smoking for years & years I am very pleased with myself but unfortunatly I have not been able to stop eating anything I could get my hands on
especially chocolate & cakes!

I hope I can find the willpower to stick on LT till I lose 3 stone.... help I am on day 4 & finding it tough. will it get any better?

hi lori, welcome to mini's im on cd but just thought id say hi. the first week is tough but it does get easier :) well done on getting to day 4 so far, weigh in not far away you'l do fab :)

becky x

hey lori welcome to the LT family, it is tough and it does get better. But we have all had some bumps or near bumps on the road, just stay strong, keep water beside you at all times and if you feel a bit wobbly come on here and we will try and help you get sorted!

Welcome to the forum....first week is the worst! Keeping going its a great diet.......

Hi Lori
I'm new to this as well - on day five. It's not easy but reading how well everyone else on here does makes me know it's worth it. I got weighed today because of bank holiday and I've lost 6lbs already. Loads of people have laughed at me when I've told them I'm on a total food replacement diet... they'll be laughing on the other side of their (mostly fat) faces soon!!!!! Stick with it.

good luck hun :)

Good luck and stick at it, are Lill did both recently.

;)Hang in there, the first WI will be all you need to keep you going so just think of that!

:DThis site is great for keeping you going. If I ever feel down I just pop on here and read what everyone is up too and it makes me even more determined to carry on! I've been really grumpy today - OH got most of it in neck - but after 20 minutes on here I feel much better.

:)Just take the good advice offered about drinking lots of water and coming on here when you feel weak and you'll soon be buying clothes the next size down.

:scale:Good luck. :party0011:

:talk017:

Keep going it does get better. Once the ketosis kicks in you'll feel much better. Good Luck and stick with it - it's worth it - just think clothes that fit nicely without having to wear loose tops to cover bulges.

:)Hi I started LT on wed 21/5/08. I stopped smoking 30 cigs a day in Jan & as I have been smoking for years & years I am very pleased with myself but unfortunatly I have not been able to stop eating anything I could get my hands on
especially chocolate & cakes!

I hope I can find the willpower to stick on LT till I lose 3 stone.... help I am on day 4 & finding it tough. will it get any better?
Welcome to LT madness!
If you can stop smoking hun, you can do anything xxx Good luck on your first week and hang on in there til keotosis kicks in and then you will be fab!!

Well done you for kicking the fags...thats my next goal. If you can do that, you can do anything. First week is tough but once you get weighed you will see how worth it it is!!!! Loads of water, keep as busy a possible, treat yourself in non-food related ways, manicure, hair done, nice long soak and definitely come on here if you are feeling a bit wobbly, definitely helps me anyway. Best of luck!!!!

I am made up!

Thanks for all your replies & encouragement.You have all done so well & lost loads. You have all made me feel more determined to carry on & I will keep you all posted on my 1st WI.
I have been reading all the threads on LT & it's been a great help. Nite

Back