I'M a NEWBY 17st-4lbs ere goes.....

:) Hi De Hi fellow fat fighters, i'm a newby to this brilliant site & all you lovely people, such an inspiration so ere goes.....
Exenical started end of April 17st-4lbs:cry:First weigh in due at doctors 26th April

Hi hun, dont worry babe i started at 18 stone 4. the weight can be lost and you'll have all us lovely ladies for support! how much do you want to lose?

thanks Ria your doing amazing a real inspiration you should post some pics so we can see your transformation in pics bet u feel great. Well my weigh in's looming this week carnt wait to see what scales say at doctors but my clothes def feel alot looser & i've so much more energy, feeling alot better and its only my first month so positive vibes at moment feeling great :)

There are some pics in my diary babe, i dont feel i look that much different though

Fingers crossed for your weigh in hun

WoW! Ria just seen your diary pics you look so different its amazing the change in you, thats really inspired me to get rid of all my weight you look fab! :) well done honey

Hey hey, I'm new too, we can tackle this together, lol.
You going to be taking 'before, during, and after' photos? I think that they'd be pretty moitivational in a few months when we've lost some weight and notice how much difference there is.
Best wishes x

i would highly reccomend before pics! and also measurements of your hips, theighs etc. i really wish i did mine then i could see how many inchs ive lost!

can i ask how many inches is 5f six on this lol cause tryin to put on my user cp and it dont seem to be working lol

Haven't the foggiest, sorry, lol.

How's it all going? x

Back