i'm at goal!!!!!! with thime to spare

shell09

Silver Member
hi guys hope you are all well!

well as you prob know already i usually go to my wi every fortnight but with the snow this times its been 2 weeks 5 days with one planned day off in that time any way i'l cut to the chase..... i lost 9 lbs!!!

and i am exactly at goal!! 5 ft 7 11 st 3lb

my goal was to be in the healthy range acording to the weight charts etc and now i am! so i have another planned day off tomorrow for my rescheduled works doo and then im backk on ss + antill friday after next and then im off for xmas before i try n settle into some sort of maintenance plan in the new year!!

so on n off its been a long haul over 12 months 7 n half stone down but its done at last

so chuffed! il now have my day off tomorrow guilt free! just wanted to share with you all!

:D:D:D:D:D:D at my next wi il be getting my origibal 'before pic' from my cdc il get her to email it n then il finally post my before n afters!

Congratulations! Great story! Enjoy Christmas...you deserve it!

What a fantastic story to start the day - You must be so pleased. Well done. can't wait to see the before and after pics

congratulations :) must be an amazing feeling !! You will have an amazing christmas and new year knowing how far you have come :)

I started at about the same weight as you , and have lost just about the same too , i have 4 lb to go before i am in healthy BMI and would like to loose another 7 to give me a little allowance as i carry a lot of water weight when I recarb !!

Thanks guys! Yeah it really does feel great and all your support had Defo been appreciated! Il still be posting on here for some time I guess. I'm now gonna start to look for my next project (it's kinda how I work best to look at it that way lol) il be attending my gym frequently in the new year n actually looking forward to going back! I want to find something to train for so I have a new focus and new goal but one that will help me maintain my weight and tone up while allowing my attentions to get away from dieting for a bit! I mean like some sort of charity run or mini marathon........ MINI!!!! Being the key word there lol one step at a time

Thats amazing, cannot wait til I am were you are. You are real inspiration to people like me just starting their journey! xx

Well done hunni!!!

That's amazing! Xxx

Well Done You!!! cant wait to see the pics, its a truly inspirational loss.... enjoy your lovely new shape!!!
Linda XX

thats A...MAZ.....ING. Well done you

Well done, made up for you!

Back