I'm baaaack :)

amoria01

Started Cambridge at the beginning of May and found it really easy to stick to, however, with upcoming exams I decided it might not be a good idea to continue until they were finished. They are finished now. I'm back.

Currently doing SS, may add in a little bit of SS+ where I feel it necessary... Really looking forward to shedding these pounds, I am currently 14 st 6 lbs, and would like to get down to 12 st 7 lbs!

Anybody out there got the same amount to lose? Anybody starting recently?!

Good luck everyone! We can do it! :) xx

I think u made a very wise choice there as this diet prob would have affected ur exams a bit....
I have similar goals to u im now down to 13st9 and want to get to about 11st7 (started 7 weeks ago at 15st6)
My weigh in days r thursdays. I also did this diet 3 years ago but due to having 2 babies since that time i piled all i lost back on plus more!!! 16st 2 at my heaviest x

littlemumma said:
I think u made a very wise choice there as this diet prob would have affected ur exams a bit....
I have similar goals to u im now down to 13st9 and want to get to about 11st7 (started 7 weeks ago at 15st6)
My weigh in days r thursdays. I also did this diet 3 years ago but due to having 2 babies since that time i piled all i lost back on plus more!!! 16st 2 at my heaviest x

Well done on your loss so far! You've done really well!! I don't know if I will stick to SS for more than two weeks, but then I suppose that is if I don't get addicted to the fast losses!!

Only on day 2 at the moment, so I'm still getting hunger pangs, hopefully these will die down by tomorrow... Keep me updated on your losses, my weigh in days are Mondays!

Back