Im baaack!! Restart from 2009 & raring to go!

lottie***

Hey guys....

So I once upon a time 2 years ago I lost 5 stone on CD and found this sight SO much help whilst doing it. Hoping for the same :0)

I'm back with a 3.5 stone gain miserable about it and desperate to shift the extra tyres around my waist!! Hehe

If anyone would like to motivate me or tell me how well they're doing it would be very much appreciated..

I'm glad to be back in someways as its a relief but day one, 2 shakes & 3 litres down and I'm STARVING!!!! My poor tummy thinks I'm neglecting it!

Hope your all having good days, look forward to hearing from some of you I hope

Lottie

Hi Hun

Like you I lost weight on lighterlife back in 2010 and thought I could go back to my old ways WRONG!!! and ended up putting 6 stone back on.

I am now on week 4 and ony o.25 lbs off 2 Stone loss.

Once you have your head back in it, it will fly.

Good luck with your first few days.

Do u mind if I ask how u put the weight back on did u not follow the maintenance plan ? I'm wondering as this is m first time and I'm really scared about putting it back on when I stop ?

Chellle that weight loss in 4 weeks is amazing!!!! Well done you!! Def motivated me :0)

One thing I will say about putting the weight back on was a lifestyle change.. My mums not very well at all :0( she's loosing a battle to cancer but this has meant a lot of my free time gone in the past 2 years which before I would of used to exercise- that stopped, grabbing food on the go for the convenience, eating late as only time I ended up with free and having that emotional link to when things go wrong thinking what the hell I don't care and drinking too much wine lol.. All naughty habits I'm afraid. But ones I need to learn from when in difficult circumstances again!! X

Back