Step 1 Sole Source I'm back after an incredible year

LilyPotter

Silver Member
Hi Everyone

Well I'm back after a year and planning to restart mid September as I have regained the 4 Stone I lost. Some people would be disappointed with this - however, my weight gain was due to PREGNANCY!!!!! After 3 years of trying, I finally fell pregnant and have a beautiful baby boy. He as born 8 weeks early due to pre eclampsia and weighed 2lbs 15oz but after spending 5 and a half weeks in Neonatal we are now home and enjoying family life. I couldn't be happier but would now like to lose the weight again and be fit and active for my son.

How are you all doing? Xxxx

Hi Everyone

Well I'm back after a year and planning to restart mid September as I have regained the 4 Stone I lost. Some people would be disappointed with this - however, my weight gain was due to PREGNANCY!!!!! After 3 years of trying, I finally fell pregnant and have a beautiful baby boy. He as born 8 weeks early due to pre eclampsia and weighed 2lbs 15oz but after spending 5 and a half weeks in Neonatal we are now home and enjoying family life. I couldn't be happier but would now like to lose the weight again and be fit and active for my son.

How are you all doing? Xxxx

Well done on coming back! And huge congratulations on your son! Never a better reason to stay in shape than your child!

Hey everyone! Well my bubba is 12 weeks today and therefore I can officially get back on it today! Being weighed and slightly nervous but also excited as I keep reminding myself of the amazing results I had last time as well as the Cambridge loss being the reason I finally got pregnant!!! I would love to have another one as well so I want to lose not only for my son but hopefully to give me an opportunity of giving him a brother or sister. How is everyone else getting on? Xxxx

Evening all,

Well I'm already to get started tomorrow after my weigh in this evening :) wish me luck!!

Lily xx

So not a great start as I ended up in hospital with gastritis! Fully recovered now tho and started cd officially yesterday after being given the all clear. Day 1 100% and dead chuffed - roll on the weight loss!! :) :) :)

Back