Im back after baby...

cambridge*diet*08

Silver Member
dont know if any of the oldies are around but i am def an oldie with CD!!!
having had a baby in november i am deffo coming back to SS as of Jan 10th.
if anyone remembers me, hi!
if not, i look forward to meeting you xx

cambridge*diet*08 said:
dont know if any of the oldies are around but i am def an oldie with CD!!!
having had a baby in november i am deffo coming back to SS as of Jan 10th.
if anyone remembers me, hi!
if not, i look forward to meeting you xx

Hi I'm planning on joining to but it's my 1st time! Good luck!!! X

hey hun i remember you.

congratulations on the birth of your baby :)

Congratulations of the birth of your Baby and good luck for this time round

ok so im back on 10th January (hubbys bday on 3rd and I always start on Mondays!)...

will need to create a new ticker to show about 6 stone to lose (was 2 stone overweight when fell preg and piled on 4 stone in pregnancy lol)...

hope you ladies are doing well or looking forward to starting!

xx

hi :D congrats on ur new arrival!
im a newbie to the forum but i did a couple of weeks on CD back in nov/dec 2009 before falling pregnant with my second son.. he was born in september 2010 so im in desperate need of getting back on track as two pregnancies in three years has taken its toll! im starting on tuesday & have a tiny bit more weight than u to lose so we could be hitting our goals around the same sort of time! good luck! Xx

I starting again too after having a baby in September. Be good to have others to do this with who have had babies too. Look forward to tracking the successes we all achieve

Hi ladies!
So 'operation baby weight' starts tomorrow... Just hope I can get into it again like I did first time round.
I am hoping to complete 10wks and lose 42lbs/ 3 stone to start with.
Good luck to the other new mummies too!
See you in the morning when I'll confirm my starting weight x

Congrats on your little one :D

Welcome back & Good Luck x

So here goes... Nothing to lose but the baby weight. Today I'm 16,4. I'm planning on doing 10 weeks initially to drop 42lbs. Then tackle the other 3 stone in time for the summer!
Gd luck all other starters x

Day 2... Still feeling motivated!
Having the flu and a poorly baby helps somewhat, too busy and distracted to eat.
I'm normally a serial weigher but not sure I'll remember to do it now I've got hands full.
Hope everyone else is feeling good about the coming day! X

Day 3... Still going strong! In fact I don't even want to cheat. I NEED to do this. not only for me but for my hubby too. I'm a different person when I'm bigger and it's not fair on him.
Jumped on scales 16,4-15,10... Woo woo. Should get a stone off in week 1.
Hope ketosis is lurking around the corner! X

congrats on the birth of your baby boy :) Im starting CD for the first time after having my baby in sept.

Good luck :)

day 4... still going strong!
only lost 0.6 overnight but not letting this phase me... after all i know i shouldnt be a serial weigher so ill ignore it!
must drink more water today, ive started the day on a hot choc mint made to a pint so thats a bit extra water too.
ketosis must be here now although its not been too bad on days 1-3 so ive not noticed if im in ketosis yet.
just got to get through weekend number 1 and it will be easy peasy after that.
doing 5 weeks then 2 days off for a valentines break then another 5 weeks making 10 weeks and 3 stone i hope!
xxx

Day 5... I know I have another good day ahead!
Another lb off. Just got to make it through my first weekend...
Would normally get a stone off in week 1 but it seems to be a little slow this time round. Although its totm so maybe a lil fluid retention!
Good luck for the weekend everyone x

Day 6... First day of first weekend!
Another lb off, now 15,8. That's 10lb since Monday. Not gonna get too excited, still alot more to go :(
Weekends are harder, hubby home and we are out of sync. Mine and bubs routine goes outta the window and we are often out of the house. So... Preparation is key! Have tetras at the ready and a bottle of water. May even have a can of coke zero as a lil treat ;-)
Gd luck to other ss'ers at the weekend x

Hi Cambridge '08, I find weekends incredibly hard so I have turned to coke Zero on this cd journey as a weekend treat, even if it is an official no no my view is I use it for damage limitation.
I also try to get out, we are going to feed the duck's at a near by lake this morning although it is wet and windy.
Have a wobblefree weekend!
Mrs T x

Back