I'm back, after putting most of it back on!

leniloo

:wave_cry: wish I wasn't back in the nicest possible way but I am!

I did SW last year in the run up to our wedding in December and got to target - loosing 25lbs - I've not put 20lbs back on since the wedding and I need to get back on track!

I don't have time to go back to class so I'm doing it alone with my Wii Fit and my push bike!

So, will you have me back?:break_diet:

Hello! and welcome back! - the more the merrier I'd say :D

I'm back on SW (although new to MM) after a re-gain too so you're not alone in that. Lots of us too are 'going it alone' except being on here doesn't feel like you are on your own!

Well done for taking that step and good luck for your new journey. I'm sure it will all fall into place very quickly - it did for me!

Take care, xx:)

Congratulations on getting married too!

Hi Leniloo, I have just come back as well so I know how you are feeling!

Wishing you well on your journey xxx

welcome back hun and at least your still 5 pounds lighter than befor good luck with getting back on track

I did the same thing hun lost 2 stone before my wedding then after wedding put it back on and more. I have just celebrated my first wedding annivasary weighing same as I did on my wedding day and I'm struggling again I refuse to celebrate my 2nd wedding annivasary at this weight to.
good luck hun you can do it

im a returner too. you've done it before and you can do it again. good luck! xxxxx

Welcome back and congratulations on taking the bull by the horns and doing something about it!! Life's always going to throw things at us, and it's how we deal with things that's important!! And you're doing the right thing so well done!XXX

Thanks everyone - its been a snap decision as our holiday is now 5 months away!

A chocolate bar a day doesn't do any good :lol:

Back