I'm back...AGAIN. 1st week -4.5

janinelee123

iv been here sooooo amny times but have promised myself this is my last as my daughter is 5 now and i want to try for baby number 2 next year but i have problems conceiving due to my weight.

was a bit gutted i didnt lose more but think its because i didnt eat enough. aiming for the same or better next week.

well done hun

OK firstly well done and good luck on your journey,
secondly 4.5lbs is a massive amount, SW is not a quick fix diet so you shouldn't be getting massive losses anyway, it is healthy for people to lose 1-2lb a week, don't set yourself up for a fall.

thankyou all. yea i know 1-2lb is the normal weight loss, i was just being silly because it was my first weigh in i think. if i get 2lb a week then i will be very happy :)

Congrats on a fab first loss!

Good Luck! I'm back too after failing at my first attempt at the beginning of the year. I'm determined to stick to it this time!!!

Well its been 5 weeks and I'm at 10lb loss. I get weighed again Tomoro and would love that 4lb loss to get my stone award but I'm happy with any loss :)

Thats a fantastic loss and your doing really well and the scales are going the right way. A HUGE well done!!!!

Thankyou. I for weighed again today and lost 1.5lb. I was a bit gutted as I really wanted my stone award. Lol. But I will just have to try for that next week :)

Can't believe it......week 7 and iv worked really hard to finally get my stone award and I lost 2lb! Needed 2.5lb. Lol always the way. Oh well, I will deffiently get it next week. Lol

Back