ProPoints I'm back again.. Kezza's count down to bikini bod!

Fri 9th nov

Breakfast - bagel n banana - 6pp

Lunch - belvita -4 fruit n fibre - 6pp

Milk in teas - 3pp

Dinner- jacket pot ww butter, chicken tikka - 9pp

Activia peach Yog - 3

Snack - bit chicken - 3

30/26
4/49 weeklies
5 mile dog walk - 5AP

Last edited:
It was a bit cold to start with but once I got going i was ok! that dog of mine can walk miles n miles x x

Change of plan, didn't have tuna because I forgot to take it with me! Ended up having chicken tikka with it instead, very nice it was too x

Food looking good Kerry :) Good luck with this week, I am also on my first week after gaining loads of weight in the last year. Will look forward to seeing your progress :)

claireyfairey said:
Food looking good Kerry :) Good luck with this week, I am also on my first week after gaining loads of weight in the last year. Will look forward to seeing your progress :)

Aww thanks , good luck to u too! I' b taking a peek at ur diary :) x

Day 3 n still going good! only had 4 weeklies so far n earnt 13 AP walking the dog :)

Sat 10th nov

Breakfast - oat so simple - 4
Milk in porridge n tea's - 5

Lunch - bagel, butter banana - 8

Pork n stuffing sandwich - 12
More pork :-/ - 4
Activia Yog -3
2 x Viennese biscuits - 3
Cappuccino -2

41/26
19/49 weeklies used

5 mile walk with dog - 5AP
Total AP- 13

Last edited:
Just been really naughty n had a pork n stuffing sandwich! Classed as 12pp! Good job for weeklies x

Think I might call it 15pp to b on the safe side! What would everyone else say? Med size white bread cake, couple slices pork n tablespoon stuffing?

Think I might call it 15pp to b on the safe side! What would everyone else say? Med size white bread cake, couple slices pork n tablespoon stuffing?

Regular white bread - 5 maybe
pork - 2pp for a few slices I'd say, a lean loin of pork is 4 I think
Tablespoon stuffing - 2pp at most so =============9pp

Well I'll say 12 to b on safe side cos they were quite thick slices x thanks

Thanks Hun x

Really annoyed with myself today, just shows if u make bad choices things spiral! I planned on having beef with gravy veg n mash for my t at work but when I got here they had been cooking pork so I ended up having a pork sandwich about 4 n classed that as my t cos I wasn't really hungry after that for a big t. But obviously as the night went on I was hungry n ended up snacking on quite a few bits, which added up to me going 15 into my weeklies ! If I'd have resisted the pork sandwich n just had my tea I prob would have only had about 3 weeklies! I know they are there to b used but I just hate using them on daft little bits! Would rather have a nice big bun or a nice t or something. X

Got stew cooking in the oven for dinner later, having stew and dumplings with mash! Can't wait! Love the fact you can still eat yummy food on ww n still lose weight! :) .. Off for a 5 mile walk with the dog shortly, might even do 6! X

kezzalicious30 said:
Got stew cooking in the oven for dinner later, having stew and dumplings with mash! Can't wait! Love the fact you can still eat yummy food on ww n still lose weight! :) .. Off for a 5 mile walk with the dog shortly, might even do 6! X

Well done on the walk chick xxx

Thanks hun, my legs are bloody aching but all work it for 6AP :) x

Back