ProPoints I'm back again.. Kezza's count down to bikini bod!

Haha well mine isn't either but feel a lot better x

It was really nice, the jackets are pre- packed at the asda. 8 mini jackets for 2£ so 4 is 7pp, really filling too x

I'm still here! Haha meant to upload my diary for today, will do it later! .. Doing really well this wk, stuck to it 100% n still got some weeklies left! weigh day thur so hoping for a decent loss. Managed 29 miles so far walking the dog! How u doing? X

Tano said:
Love your avatar pic hahaha

:D

Haha it just about sums me up x

My weigh-in tomorrow Kerry. I think I did good this week. I stuck to it everyday, felt motivated and I still have some weekless left too:eek:. Might have to pick up the exercise abit though. Only managing 3 hrs a week really. You are doing amazing. You are gonna have a great loss. Can't wait to see how you get on!! :D

MrsLmc said:
My weigh-in tomorrow Kerry. I think I did good this week. I stuck to it everyday, felt motivated and I still have some weekless left too:eek:. Might have to pick up the exercise abit though. Only managing 3 hrs a week really. You are doing amazing. You are gonna have a great loss. Can't wait to see how you get on!! :D

Ooh good luck with weigh in! I'm sure you'll have a good loss :). I have got a gym membership but haven't really been goin, don't seem to have the time to take dog out and go gym so I thought I'd cancel gym n up the miles, that way me and the dog get fit! Haha .. Prob doesn't work me as good as the gym but my legs have been aching after all that walking so must b doing something eh. plus it's free to walk :) x x

Ooh good luck with weigh in! I'm sure you'll have a good loss :). I have got a gym membership but haven't really been goin, don't seem to have the time to take dog out and go gym so I thought I'd cancel gym n up the miles, that way me and the dog get fit! Haha .. Prob doesn't work me as good as the gym but my legs have been aching after all that walking so must b doing something eh. plus it's free to walk :) x x

Yip might as well save the money and buy yourself some new clothes when you get to target:D. I do a bootcamp twice a week and a zumba class once. Love them. She's starting a more intensive bootcamp next week so can't wait. You could always supplement your walking with sit-ups and chrunches or bodyweight exercises at home for an all over body workout. Walking is great for losing weight!

MrsLmc said:
Yip might as well save the money and buy yourself some new clothes when you get to target:D. I do a bootcamp twice a week and a zumba class once. Love them. She's starting a more intensive bootcamp next week so can't wait. You could always supplement your walking with sit-ups and chrunches or bodyweight exercises at home for an all over body workout. Walking is great for losing weight!

Yeh exactly, new clothes sounds good ! Bet the boot camp earns u lots of AP! I have some weights at home so I might start doing some exercises with them n some crunches like u say!
Well good luck for tomorrow! I'm actually looking forward to weigh day for once x

Today's food diary Tuesday

Attachments

• image-1934814528.jpg
    image-1934814528.jpg
    186 KB · Views: 61
Day before weigh in n still going strong! :) everyone at work is eating McDonald's breakfast at the min, I've got alpen raspberry apple n raisin Porridge - hoping its nice x

kezzalicious30 said:
Day before weigh in n still going strong! :) everyone at work is eating McDonald's breakfast at the min, I've got alpen raspberry apple n raisin Porridge - hoping its nice x

Yum, the alpen porridge is lovely, sweet but not too sweet. I received 30 free sachets with my shopping last week. My 4 year old loves it.

I wasn't sure about it at first but the more I ate the more I liked it! Felt good resisting the McDonald's! X

God butternut squash is so hard to cut! X

So I tried the butternut squash done in the actifry, a lot nice than I thought it was going to b. had it with a few chips and chilli, had 32pp today, 3 weeklies left before weigh in tomorrow but I don't think i'll use them. Quite proud of myself resisting McDonald's this morning, first time in weeks I haven't had one on a thur. :) x

So end of wk one( just about anyway)

Managed to earn 33 AP points walking the dog 33 miles n feel a lot better for it! :)

46/49 weeklies used - hope I get a good loss

Hop

Attachments

• image-425243232.jpg
    image-425243232.jpg
    171.1 KB · Views: 58
  • image-3336609024.jpg
    image-3336609024.jpg
    169.7 KB · Views: 62
Back