ProPoints I'm back again.. Kezza's count down to bikini bod!

Not too great but doing loads of exercise so hopefully will work out ok on wi!yeh we must b mad but its for the children's hospital we did it two years ago but we only did the 13 miles and that was bloody tough feet were raw took nearly 4 hours!and its on the paths in brum so hills etc galore!hard blooming work!cant wait tho as its for the little kiddies xxx

Aww will all be worth if then, a very good cause for the little kiddies :)! I'm sure you'll b toning up loads with all the exercise n losing inches x x

June the 13th :)

Ooh that will come round quick. I'm not going till sep. being a bridesmaid for my best friend when I get back too so I can't pile too much weight on! X x

4 mile jog then 2 mile dog walk!! I'm pooped!!! 589 cals burnt :) lost 0.4lb, only a small loss but I was expecting a gain after the wk end x x

Yay congrates on the loss!!! Even better when you expect a gain lol. Well done on all the exercise too xx

Thanks hun, had a naughty day tod but back on plan tomorrow x

Made a oreo cookie cheesecake for my other half! Torturing myself! Although not tasted it yet so it might taste rank!!

Attachments

• image-4132047727.jpg
    image-4132047727.jpg
    466.2 KB · Views: 27
Contemplating joining weight watchers again tomorrow, my eating is getting out of control. I think I need the meetings to get weighed, doing it myself just isn't working x

Contemplating joining weight watchers again tomorrow, my eating is getting out of control. I think I need the meetings to get weighed, doing it myself just isn't working x

I always found someone else weighing me a lot better, you're a lot like me!!!

Hate paying to go n that's why I've been putting it off but I think for the sake of my body I need to! Lol x x

If the offers still on and you buy the magazine you can have a month for £10.

Thanks for that, will have a look x x

Try slimming world. :)

Did slimming world yrs back, lost a bit but still found myself eating too much on it. Plus don't think there is one near me x

Back