ProPoints I'm back again.. Kezza's count down to bikini bod!

Thanks girls, ended up having some choc late last night n various other bits that I didn't end up logging! Better day today x x

lil_legs said:
Amazing you're in the 9s at this time of year!!

Well I've been very naughty past couple of days so I know for a def I won't b thur. Think I'm just goin to take it easy over next couple wk's n the thur after Xmas start n b strict. Not pigging out fully but it's just hard with so many goodies about. X x

lil_legs said:
Yeah me too, good when I can but if I want naughties I will.. It's Christmas after all! xx

Exactly I agree x

Right I'm starting back on the big d tomorrow! Over indulged for at least 2 weeks now, eating anything and everything in sight n most of the time just for the sake of it. I haven't even been exercising to save myself some damage! XWeighed yesterday n said half st gain! ( so so bad) but I will re weigh tomorrow and log it, even if its more! I feel really ashamed at myself for letting myself go. Just feel a fat mess! X

Right I'm starting back on the big d tomorrow! Over indulged for at least 2 weeks now, eating anything and everything in sight n most of the time just for the sake of it. I haven't even been exercising to save myself some damage! XWeighed yesterday n said half st gain! ( so so bad) but I will re weigh tomorrow and log it, even if its more! I feel really ashamed at myself for letting myself go. Just feel a fat mess! X

I'm the same, actually back up to 10st 11 :(

It's so hard this time of yr! I've started today cos I just keep spiralling!! Up half st like I thought! 10st 6!! Hopefully will have a loss this wk n say no to all the treats x

kezzalicious30 said:
It's so hard this time of yr! I've started today cos I just keep spiralling!! Up half st like I thought! 10st 6!! Hopefully will have a loss this wk n say no to all the treats x

I've put on half a stone too... I reckon if we stick to it this week we will have a good loss on wi day.
Good luck x

lisa2 said:
I've put on half a stone too... I reckon if we stick to it this week we will have a good loss on wi day.
Good luck x

Think everyone's in the same boat! .. Yep lets stick with it n have good losses x

Well so much for getting back on it!! Been terrible! Hope u can b better tomorrow x

Same here I started back on it yesterday and then went out drank cocktails and indulged in a bowl of cheeps with cheese and bacon in f&bs lol I'm hoping the dancing I did will balance it out!pah fat chance!!!

It's so hard over the festive period! I think once new yrsdat is over with it will b easier x x

Hey chick, yeh calorie counting. Went over quite a bit today tho x

Back