I'm back! And back on S&S - just can't keep away!

noodles1609

Having a very lovely life
Hello everyone

Well, best laid plans and all that, I've returned from my little week away having learned a great deal about myself and (quite shockingly to me) how strong a person I am. Dr Beck - thank you for showing me the way! The relaxation of a break is a good time to contemplate I think, and contemplate I have. To cut to the chase, I've gained 9lb since coming out of ketosis, I'm very comfortable with that in the grand scheme of things, nothing is tighter so I know the majority is glycogen refill weight. It's quite likely that the rest of it is Efes Pilsner ;). I learnt that I really do know the difference between thirst and hunger, and that I have totally broken the habit of "needing" to eat by the clock. I've also reinforced the view that me and carbs are not particularly good friends, and from a little experimentation, I think my intolerance may lie in the direction of wheat based products.

I do need to tone though, I'm not happy with the extra bits in summer clothes and would like to be tighter. However, I also now know that I need to keep on losing in the meantime and have reset my targets for summer. Short and sweet goals to acheive. So, the first one is - 23lb off by the next holiday (36 days to go). Tough but very doable I think. I plan on exercising, so will do 4 packs a day plus a protein meal. Cut the carbs from yesterday and will cut the calories too towards being vlc by Monday.

Best update my signature and get on with it :)

Well done you! I know for a fact i'd have saw 9lbs and quickly tripled it. You are in control.

I am back again too. Only difference is my fiance is doing it too. He only had 28lbs to lose but he is a very strong willed man so he will 100% do it, hopefully this will keep me on track.

Xx

Back