I'm back and extra easy?!

Carlz1983

Party Girl
Hi ladies

Hope you are all well and I can see being as supportive as ever to each other! Hope helpful Circes is around :))

I have had to make a new profile as I have no idea where or what email address I used last time!!

Due to money issues I am doing this from home and been doing good for a week, just wanted to know a few things:

Do I have to fill my plate 1/3 super free foods on extra easy for it to work?

Can I use two slices of thick weight watchers wholemeal bread?

What had happened to my mandarin mullerlight?!? It's got SYNS!! NOOOOOOO!! What other yoghurts are nice?

Is any of the tesco value yoghurts free?

What 'quick snacks' have you got?

I have a box with tomato mugshots and chicken (free) fruit salads (1/2 syn each) and weight watchers cookies (2 syns each) and in the freezer scooby doo ice pops ( think these are free they are from poundland!!)

Going to get back in my jeans!!

Xx

Yes I think they were synned but due to S W complaining I think they have come back as unsynned! Thats what I understand anyway. :)

I never have synned it? Welcome back anyway :)

The Greek style ones are 0.5 syn I think

Rats I thought they were free. Means my syns have been a bit out. Hey Ho it's only my first week so a learning curve and I've only had 3/4 of them so 1.5 to 2 syns isn't going to break the bank!

All four of the Greek mullerlight yoghurt no fat ones are 0.5 syn each. I eat two at a sitting, love them. The coconut one was my fave until I tried the new luscious lemon!!!!!! It really is worth every little bit of syn! Delish

Thanks for all your replies! It's just the extra easy bit I don't really understand how it can work when I was doing red and green days I got it but now you can mix them?? Do you always fill your plate with Superfree foods for it to work??

Back