I'm back and need your support!

alfakiwi

Hey all, after a 2 month break I am back on CD and ready for the headaches, dizziness etc that I know will come but I know it won't last forever! It's all on starting tomorrow (have a wedding today) and my goal date is set for a holiday we are going on at Christmas. I will try my hardest to give you all the support I can and can't wait to hear some of yours.

The sun is going to shine again!:flirt2:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey
Just wanted to wish you luck on your restart, I am sure you will do really well.. Hope you enjoy your wedding today I have one to today.. Hopefully the weather will be better than yesterday..
xxx

Good luck chick im on day 3 restarting and doing well.!
Im also going away for christmas too when do you go??
xx

Hello all. I'm restarting on Tuesday as I've almost put on all the weight I lost earlier in the year. Can I just say Curly Wurly you started after me and I remember looking @ ur progress to see how you were doing. I haven't been on here since about June and OH MY GOD you look fantastic. Wish I'd stayed on it now :cry:You're motivation for me now :)

good luck with your restart. you sound really motivated! look forward to seeing your progress and supporting eachother on the journey as I find this site invaluable for CD!!

Good luck on your restart :)

Thank you all for your kind comments. You are fantastic. I'm going to NZ for Christmas so looking forward to feeling great on the beach!
Day one started!!
Thanks again
xxx

Hello all. I'm restarting on Tuesday as I've almost put on all the weight I lost earlier in the year. Can I just say Curly Wurly you started after me and I remember looking @ ur progress to see how you were doing. I haven't been on here since about June and OH MY GOD you look fantastic. Wish I'd stayed on it now :cry:You're motivation for me now :)

Ditto - imagine how thin we would all be if we hadn't fallen off the wagon ?

But the important thing is, we are all back.. and that is the key thing - we have all been here before so lets make a pledge to support each other and with all the help and support available we will make it together

T
x

Good luck with your restart, I have started again today after a year away (pregnancy) xx

Really good luck with your journey, sound sound motivated already xx

I've restarted today too. There's quite a few restarters. Good luck. Just think we'll be nice and slim for christmas. :)

We should have a Christmas parade thread with all our lovely Christmas clothes on nearer the time, cant wait to buy some lovely clothes, not ready yet though

I just spat water everywhere reading that and LOL'd really loud:D

Know what you mean though, mine are falling down my mum is fed up of me asking to take things in, but im not wasting money till im ready.

Aw thank you, we all have, just got to remember not to be complacent, I feel off th wagon last time, this time im staying focused. Posting on hear helps.

Back