I'm back and ready to lose a stone for Xmas :-)

Also...anyone got a confession yet?

Guilty. ...I've eaten loads of biscuits this evening. ...In my defence I've been up since 4.30 as had to go to work at 5 and I always find it hard to not binge when I have early starts. ....I also did an hour and 15 minutes at the gym this morning so am (just) within cals for the day! !!!!

Going to do insanity in the morning too!

Only just read this! Sorting the kids out then I'll do it!

I've done it. ...75 seconds as I had 5 biscuits! I like the idea of punishment! !! Defo being good today!

It was very difficult. ...shaking by the end of it!

Well done. ....now just think of the pain next time you fancy a biscuit lol

I love the ache I get from exercise as I know it's working! I might start doing a plank every morning when I get up and see how long I can get up to. ...my sister does a boot camp and there's a woman there who can plank for 5 minutes 15 seconds. ...I'd love to get that far but my 75 seconds earlier was a killer!

I love the ache I get from exercise as I know it's working! I might start doing a plank every morning when I get up and see how long I can get up to. ...my sister does a boot camp and there's a woman there who can plank for 5 minutes 15 seconds. ...I'd love to get that far but my 75 seconds earlier was a killer!

I used to go for endurance but now I gently lower each knee in turn for a much stronger burn. Also I roll my hips from side to side to get my obliques. I hate planks but they really are the best thing :)

Oh god my pt has all manner of ways of making a plank worse. One involves planking in boxing gloves and lifting one arm to punch a pad and one involves hooking my feet into some contraption so they are off the floor and then planking.

I don't think either are as bad as the doing a burpee between two boxing jabs ie jab jab burpee jab jab burpee, or the crunches with punches ie sit up jab jab down, sit up hook hook down etc
My pt is a sadist!

Oh god my pt has all manner of ways of making a plank worse. One involves planking in boxing gloves and lifting one arm to punch a pad and one involves hooking my feet into some contraption so they are off the floor and then planking.

I don't think either are as bad as the doing a burpee between two boxing jabs ie jab jab burpee jab jab burpee, or the crunches with punches ie sit up jab jab down, sit up hook hook down etc
My pt is a sadist!

Sounds tough but when you're all toned and slim you'll think your PT is an angel!! Well done - is the training helping you to manage your food - I find that they go hand in hand xx

I've done it. ...75 seconds as I had 5 biscuits! I like the idea of punishment! !! Defo being good today!

Well done - planks are killers xx
!

I think we should do the confessional too. Going off plan could be exhausting so hopefully we would all avoid it at all costs.

I think going to class made me feel focused for the first time in ages. If I'm paying to go to class I have to do it otherwise I'm wasting my money

Yes I feel the same!!

No, I've stayed good on the exercise front and based on my self weigh in this morning I don't think I've put on as much as I first thought.

On my scales naked this morning I am 6lb lighter (count em . ..6!) than I was on the SW scales on Thursday evening in jeggings and t shirt.

So say 2lb for clothes, 2lb for morning /evening difference and maybe the rest is just down to the scales. Anyway, the long and short of it is that I've only put on about 5lb as opposed to the 11 I thought I had put on.

Been really good today. Been very active and eaten totally on plan so feeling good.

How is everyone else doing?

Pleased for you - I'm usually the other way round ie: weigh more than I thought (every time!)

I'm doing ok - I'm on day 8 of my SW restart - I'm away this week but still on plan but can't get weighed at class - so hoping for a good loss at next week's WI. I've pulled a muscle in my leg during this morning's workout!! xx
Also...anyone got a confession yet?

.... at the mo I'm ok - but how long will it last :rolleyes:

Guilty. ...I've eaten loads of biscuits this evening. ...In my defence I've been up since 4.30 as had to go to work at 5 and I always find it hard to not binge when I have early starts. ....I also did an hour and 15 minutes at the gym this morning so am (just) within cals for the day! !!!!

Going to do insanity in the morning too!

..plus you've done your penance so those biccie calories are well and truly history x

Right 15 seconds of plank per biscuit consumed, and that's letting you off easy as your already doing insanity tomorrow

Oooh I love it when ur masterful lol

Last edited:
I'm normally the opposite Upndown, it's usually either the nutritiuon is spot on but no exercise, or I exercise but lose the plot nutrition wise.

This is the first time in ages I've been doing well with both, so I'm hoping the benefits will show :) I'll let you know in a few weeks

I'm normally the opposite Upndown, it's usually either the nutritiuon is spot on but no exercise, or I exercise but lose the plot nutrition wise.

This is the first time in ages I've been doing well with both, so I'm hoping the benefits will show :) I'll let you know in a few weeks

I'm a lot like that - learning to balance both in a realistic way!

Back