I'm back and ready to lose a stone for Xmas :-)

Thanks. ..I had cake to celebrate! !!!!

Ha ha pony....I wish I had the energy to do that! Currently sitting with my feet up on the sofa enjoying a cuppa!

Good luck for weigh in x

Half a pound off. Hopefully I'll have a good loss next week

Well done - I put half on boo-hoo - yes I had one naughty day (previously confessed!) followed by 6 perfect days - so a bit miffed! xx

By some miracle I've lost 1.4lbs this morning taking me to by 160 goal! !!!!

I think I have psychic scales! !!!!

Brilliant - well done! I'd pay good money for a pair of those scales!!

I didn't dare step on them this morning after yesterday's cake! I have a fantastic food day planned today though. ...desperately need a rest day after all the exercise I've been doing so today I'm just going to go for a gentle 30 minute walk after work followed by a totally chilled evening in front of the TV!

I didn't dare step on them this morning after yesterday's cake! I have a fantastic food day planned today though. ...desperately need a rest day after all the exercise I've been doing so today I'm just going to go for a gentle 30 minute walk after work followed by a totally chilled evening in front of the TV!

Hope you enjoyed your down time xx

It was lovely. ...I finished work at 3, finished the book I was reading, caught up on TV, watched a film then had the best nights sleep I've had in months. ...I never give myself time to wind down before bed and the sleep terribly so I feel really refreshed this morning!

It was lovely. ...I finished work at 3, finished the book I was reading, caught up on TV, watched a film then had the best nights sleep I've had in months. ...I never give myself time to wind down before bed and the sleep terribly so I feel really refreshed this morning!

Great start to the weekend then.....

Chuffed with myself tonight - hubby and I went out for a meal to a place which has the most fantastic desserts - so lovely - that I'd rather have just 2 desserts than a main! But tonight I had a steak and asked for veg and side salad rather with no butter or dressing rather than the calorie loaded stuff on the menu! No dessert but had a coffee cos I know they serve it with an ice cube sized choc brownie! I offered to drive so no calories on drinkies!

Hope everyone's having a good on plan weekend x

Chuffed with myself tonight - hubby and I went out for a meal to a place which has the most fantastic desserts - so lovely - that I'd rather have just 2 desserts than a main! But tonight I had a steak and asked for veg and side salad rather with no butter or dressing rather than the calorie loaded stuff on the menu! No dessert but had a coffee cos I know they serve it with an ice cube sized choc brownie! I offered to drive so no calories on drinkies!

Hope everyone's having a good on plan weekend x

Well done, some really gps choices and still a treat x

I'm focusing on sticking below maintain calories the next few days as off work and got quite a few plans. ...maintain is 1800, yesterday I came in around 1600 so I'm still happy with that

Well done, some really gps choices and still a treat  x

I'm focusing on sticking below maintain calories the next few days as off work and got quite a few plans. ...maintain is 1800, yesterday I came in around 1600 so I'm still happy with that 

1600 is good but gives you some flexibility with your food - enjoy your free time

I'll be happy to manage that over the next few days. ... Sunday lunch at my mum's today. ...I'm at 1200 but unlikely to eat anything more tonight now. ... cinema tomorrow though and afternoon tea on Tuesday! !!!!

I'll be happy to manage that over the next few days. ... Sunday lunch at my mum's today. ...I'm at 1200 but unlikely to eat anything more tonight now. ... cinema tomorrow though and afternoon tea on Tuesday! !!!!

Enjoy your time off! I'm sure you'll be fine - I think it's good to eat a bit more sometimes cos it will help us to 'manage' the maintenance phase - when I've followed 'extreme' diets in the past - I always regained at least some of the flab! Hence my username! xx

I've had a really naughty weekend away, although I haven't been full on bad. Stuck to plan for most meals but a few little treats in between. I did go running both mornings though to try to counteract and went swimming with my little nieces.

Going to do a couple of extra lo call days this week to make up for it though so fingers crossed I can still get a loss this week

I've had a really naughty weekend away, although I haven't been full on bad. Stuck to plan for most meals but a few little treats in between. I did go running both mornings though to try to counteract and went swimming with my little nieces.

Going to do a couple of extra lo call days this week to make up for it though so fingers crossed I can still get a loss this week

Hope u enjoyed it! At least u didn't go crazy! Do u whau can to reduce any damage b4 WI! xx

Little treats are totally allowed! I'm away next weekend for 5 days. ... my plan is to avoid alcohol but eat freely....I'm also aiming for am hour of activity minimum each day. ... Friday and Tuesday I'll be travelling so this might not happen. ...although I am tempted to book onto legs bums and tums the Tuesday night. ..maybe not the best idea after an 8 hour drive!

I've been struggling - we'll done on all you've achieved folks. I haven't posted for a few days. I'm going to share a little bit more about myself as it may help with some useful tips!! I'm 42, 3 children 10, 8 and 5, I'm about 9.8ish and 5ft1. As I've put on before I have joint hypermobility syndrome so not only are my joints generally vulnerable it's a chronic pain thing so I can have pain flare ups which make my hands hurt and walking upstairs feeling like I've done a tough legs workout. I've had pain almost everyday for 4 years. I try to pace myself - if I can get my muscles really strong then my joints will be less vulnerable so it's a vicious circle. I also have a senior job in a health charity and I'm doing a doctorate. When my body isn't working my head is and I'm really passionate about what I do. So..... exercise was going well, diet was going well. Did too much as trying to get strong / lose weight. Had a bid to write to fund service innovation - worked about 15 hours over and above work to hit the deadline. So pain from over exercise - then flare up triggered by stress - then I eat rubbish. I'm trying to just accept that it's ok to go a little off track to hit a deadline - but now I'm too scared to go to the gym as I'm worried about being injured and I'm still in flare up. I'm going to attempt pilates on Wednesday and see my health coach for a good talking too. Then you don't know whether not going is an excuse or real. So today going to try to get back to healthy clean food and calorie count. I should be able to do some abs later. So hence my rollarcoaster life re diet and exercise - can't crack it

Back