I'm back and ready to lose a stone for Xmas :-)

I've been naughty and keep jumping on the scales! So 9.7 Saturday and happy, 2 days off then on day 3 juice was 9.9 how did that happen - today 9.8. If I do 5 days of juice and end it at 9.7 I'll be fed up!!!

Forget the juice diet and do Slimming World. As my friend from SW group would say "It's the future!"

But genuinely it's a great diet. I feel really well on it, you can have the odd slip up and still lose and it encorages you to eat healthy fresh food, but that can be whatever you like! What's not to love?

We've all just agreed at work that we're going to do a wolf run next year! We voted on next year as we will all need to train hard for it!

I must be mad! !!

Oh dear my weekend was no SW friendly!!

Party on Saturday night and I had cake and pizza

Yesterday involved a hotdog, beer and a chinese but on the otherhand it was totally worth it as we had an amazing day out at Wembley and the Villa did it so I am on top of the world.

Back on it today!!

I've just had a good nsv. ... I work in the offices of my company but we have a factory with 50ish men working in it. ...I went for a walk around the factory today (I have my size 10 jeans on and a tight fleece).... when I got back one of the supervisors came in and told me all the men were saying how good I looked!....apparently I am now 'fit'

I'll take that description any sa day!

Unfortunately today I've eaten 2 muffins do not sure how long I'll hold that title for! !!!!

Ha ha nice one Becky

Weigh in for me tonight and I'm worried! This has beeen a bad bad week. Im losing focus a bit so determined to spend more time on here and rereading my SW books to get back in the zone

I find I start to struggle with my plan about every 6 weeks so I change my diet up a bit. ... its been a long time since I did slimming world but maybe go for a week of green days so you can try different foods? If there are different plans try switching them around a bit x

Happy Sunday!

Well somehow I managed to lose 3lb last week which was totally undeserved. I'm trying to stay on track this week as I'm sure last week's suprise loss will catch up with me. I'm less than a stone off target too :)

Just booked a week in the Algarve in June so definitely want to be at target by then :)

Happy Sunday!

Well somehow I managed to lose 3lb last week which was totally undeserved. I'm trying to stay on track this week as I'm sure last week's suprise loss will catch up with me. I'm less than a stone off target too :)

Just booked a week in the Algarve in June so definitely want to be at target by then :)

Well done that's fantastic

I'm really struggling with stress at work at the moment. ..its getting to the point where I don't know how much longer I can keep doing my job for!

Last night I went to bed at 9 absolutely exhausted and woke up at 2 am with a thumping headache and worrying about work. ...my head is killing this morning but there's no way I can take a day off work because there are so many problems!

The only thing I seem to have any control over at the minute is my diet but over the last couple of days I have let too much chocolate sneak in

Counting down to Friday already! !!!

Oh Bex, I hope you're okay. I left my last job as I had got to that stage and after 6 to 8 months of non stop stress I left for my current lower paid job as my health was more important. I got to.the stage where I was crying in the morning because I didn't want to go to work. It was awful. I got signed off for a week with stress but while I was fine while I was off, the minute I went back it was back to square one. Don't let yourself get to that stage

I think it contributed a lot to my weight gain as whenever I was stressed I took a trip to the vending machine. While I have bad days, weeks or even months in my current job it never gets as bad as my previous job.

Remind me what you do again?

Anyway, really hope you are ok.

I manage a factory.

We have had problems building up over the last couple of years due to lack of investment and it all seems to be coming to a head now. ...everything is knackered and no one seems interested in sorting it out!

There are quite a few of us on the same boat at the minute and we just can't see how it gets resolved!

I've always loved my job and really don't want to leave so I've said I'll ride it out until the end of the year and see if it is any better by then!

I know if I went to the doctors they'd sign me off straight away as it's really affecting me. ... I am desperately avoiding doing that though as I don't see how it will help. ...I could have a couple of weeks off, get my head straight then have to come back knowing it would be no better and having a major backlog of stuff to deal with!

I think we're at the point where it really can't get any worse now and I know that the directors want the business to succeed so I know I'll still have a job at the end of it! I just hope that they realise how bad it is and make some major changes soon! !!!

Just take care and make sure you don't let it get too much

Thanks, I will do. ... just went for a walk to the shop for a can of diet coke to perk me up!

I never take a lunch break so have decided that is going to start from now! !!

Back