• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

I'm back, anyone fancy being my face book buddy?

wendy59

Hi all,
I'm back, got quite ill doing Atkins last time so changed to WW, then slimming world and also Paul Mckenna!! I think I wasn't in the right head space to give any diet my full commitment.
I feel ready now and am going to post on her every day, as well as on Jim's link, 'what are we eating today', which is brilliant :)
I would like a face book buddy to share the journey with if anyone is interested...maybe someone with a lot of weight to lose like myself? Am starting the Atkins tomorrow, just one question I would like to ask...I tried the mim but found them too eggy for me, are the oppsies (hope i got the name right) better?:)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Jim

Big Boy
I'm not of facebook wendy, but I know a lot of the girls are.

hi and welcome back to atkins. i dont like the mim's either. YUK lol. not tried the oopsies yet. i am on fb and so is lots of us. will pm u my name :D

Nellyphant

Silver Member
Hi Wendy.

Aw, the right mindset. I have that trouble too. Hopefully we'll get through it and beat down those voices in our heads! LOL!

I really like MIM's. The first ones I did tasted really eggy and were made with golden linseed, but the flaxseed I got in Tesco is much darker and I can hardly taste the egg at all.

Could we set up a group on FB just for us Atkins Girls or Jim's Angels?

cherl889

Loves this site!
Thats a great idea Nic, I think most of us are on fb but i havent a clue how to set up a group. I know a few people on here dont want them mentioned along with the words atkins or diet so not sure we can keep that side of it out?

Nellyphant

Silver Member
What about Jim's Angels then? I can set up a group, it's easy.

As long as Jim doesn't mind of course that we use his name!

wendy59

Thank's everyone for the PMs...I think that is a brilliant idea Nellyphant, and bet Jim would be flattered, it would be nice to have a separate FB group just for us :)

Nellyphant

Silver Member
Just been looking on FB at group info and can't find whether you can set it to private between members or not. So perhaps my idea was not such a good one after all!

you can set up a 'secret' group which people you invite can be part of.
Jims angels is already in use.
If you set one up nelly, just let us know and you can invite us.
I dont know how to do it.

Cinta

Silver Member
I've pm you Wendy.
A group for us would be good, we might not get so confused over real names & nicknames on here! Or am I the only idiot that does? ;)