Im back for good! 2012 is my year to taste success-& it tastes like a cambridge shake

Right! I've got a plan! gonna weigh in Boots that's about a 10-15min drive from my house tonight, as I think I'm getting a bit obsessed with this weighing lark! that way i'll be using the same set of scales every time i weigh, but the place isnt close enough to just pop to all the time! gonna banish the home scales to the attic and just use their's every Monday night, or every other Monday depending on how I'm feeling!

Right....my digital scales say i'm now 18 stone 5lb, lets see what Boots' scales say! lol!

gonna weigh same time each time and wearing same clothes! let's see some weight loss please!

let you know how i get on!
xxxx

Stop weighing hun, your weight fluctates at different times in the day and will certainly fluctuate at different spots in the house due to changes in flooring.

If you need to weigh each day (which you shouldn't lol) make sure it is at the same time and in the same spot in the house. I always weigh first thing in the morning on the kitchen floor in the same spot. I try and only weigh on a Mon, but don't generally manage it and am on the scales about 4 mornings in the week hahaha. However when I weighed this morning I was a bit upset as 4 days ago the scales told me I had lost 4lb, but official weigh in this morning only said 2lb.

Hugs hun, is so hard being on this weighloss train, but we can do it together. Have decided not to get too fixated with everything and be sensible and see what happens.

Charlie xx

lol, you obviously just posted as I was typing my reply out.

I get my husband to hide the scales from me and have to ask him for them each time lol

Charlie xx

hey hun!!

how was your day? been v quiet today! been working boooooooooooo!!

I weigh every morning 9am!! i even have a special tile so i dont worry about if a different one isnt level!! (serial weigher alert!!!))

R8 im off to asda! need some foooooooooooooooood!! lol Ill go siff the bread again and lick the choccie wrappers lol

love katie xxx

Thanks guys, but still puzzled as to why mine keeps changing so rapidly in the house as 5 times I've weighed in the same spot straight after each other and its changed (by at least 3lbs!) def dodgy scales! :confused:

got the dial scales (non-digital) out to see and placed in same spot and they cut off 3 stone! def def def wanna go by those ones! lol!

RIGHT.....SO i've been to Boots and weighed and i'm .... (drum roll please....) a hefty 18 stone 3lbs by Boots Scale! :cry:

So if i take all the scales into consideration:

*I've put a lb on from the doctors WI! :cry:

*but lost 5lbs from my home scales first WI! :0clapper::party0011:

my OH generously suggested that its prob the doctors weighing me less than i am, so just go by Boots from now on (once every week-he's being strict about that! lol!) and if in 12 weeks when i go bk, i've lost say 12lbs by boots scales then hopefully with their's weighing me lighter i'll have lost same AMOUNT of weight but doc's scales will weigh me as less?? makes sense in my otherwise senseless weighing existance!

just still confuzzled as to how things can fluctuate so much! surely you either weigh that much or you dont?? :confused:

FOOD DIARY FOR TODAY:

Monday 3rd August:

Throughout the day I've just sipped on Smoothies, green tea and water: :D

I've had 2 X glasses of smoothie made with orange and apple juice, blackberries, raspberries and bananas.
((didn't pour the other one recorded earlier, after, got hungry and had a sandwich instead!))

Cals - approx 122.50 per glass trace fat

So: 122.50 x 2 = 245 cals trace fat SO HAVEN'T TAKEN TABLET

Dinner - BM turkey slices in ww bread:
W.W BREAD - 49cals per slice/0.2g fat so for 2x 98cals and 0.4g fat
Flora -35 cals for a slither // 3.8g fat

Bernard Matthews Turkey slices - 21cals per slice, 0.5g of fat
Had 2 slices - Total - 42 cals 1g of fat

Pack of skips - 89 cals, 5g fat :479:

SO FAR: 509 Cals
Fat: 10.2g

Tea - Tesco Pizzeria Stone baked pizza - bbq chicken:
half the pizza contains: 385cals // 9.6g fat :eating:

Tesco Fresh Potato Wedges in an oil and parsley dressing:
100g contains:
60cals // 1g fat
Half pack contains:
171 cals//3g fat approx
:eating:

Total Calories today: A :angel:1065cals
Fat: 22.8g :woohoo:

Verdict: good! think things are looking up, I'm becoming more aware of which foods are "good" and which are "bad", just re-training my brain and my tastebuds!

No nasty accidents at all yet so i must be doing something right and my headache seems to have buggered off!

Not drank as much water as I'd have liked today so i'll look @ increasing that tomorrow.

Could up my fruit and veg intake to take up a few more cals and to make sure i'm having enough vits and mins (but honestly wasn't hungry after the pizza and potatoe wedges!)

Managed 30mins on treadmill, joining the gym tomorrow!:bolt:

SO, MONDAY is my new WI Day! I like the sound of it, should potentially keep me on track over the weekend and also I watch my fave show - ONE TREE HILL - on a mon night @ 9pm so if i'm weighing around 7pm and i put on or sts then seeing chad michael murray should def cheer me up! ((or seeing brooke, hayley and peyton may depress me....but ner!))

Bought a scrap book today, a pretty one with flower and polka dots on the front! its officially called a "photograph scrapbook" but I'm gonna use it to put my little receipts I get from Boots weighing machine in, along with my weightloss photos! so its now renamed a "Weightloss Journey Scrapbook"!

gonna finish eating my pizza now! typing as i eat! xx

P.S - The printout from Boots DID depress me beyond belief - it said for my height, a healthy weight is between 7 stone 2lbs and 9 stone 11lbs!! I can't imagine EVER being 7 stone 2lb!!

Maybe cut off my arm and call THAT Lynsey, and throw the rest of me away??

xxxx

dont be silly mrs!! You havent weighed on the same scales from thed start! Plus you want womanly curves not size 0!! i have no idea where they get that weigh from!!! Mines about 8 stone!! I swear to god id be all bone!!!

Hiya! Spent half hour catching up reading your posts and im exhausted! Lol
Keep to your decision to only weigh at Boots coz you can see how disheatening different results can be!

thanks flabbybumbum! that's what I've def decided, well decision is out of my hands now....OH got so annoyed with me when i said how much i'd be weighing - he took the scales off me! :eek: seriously don't know where they are now! no serial weighing for me now! and i feel quite liberated! really spurs me on to be good so i can see a big difference when i weigh! :scale:

Went to bed quite annoyed :mad: (again! not good for BP!) When taking my tablet last night I noticed that there was only 84 tabs in the box that the chemist gave me, but my doc had said she'd see me in 12 weeks & that i needed to lose 5% of my weight by then to have more tabs..... but 84 tabs is only 28 days! so was a little stressed going to bed!

Alot of the girlies on here said they thought it was sounding wrong when i didnt have to see ne 1 for 12 weeks as they have to go bk, be weighed and get new tabs every month, so maybe thats what i have to do too....

BUT just phoned the surgery, the receptionist got my notes up and said that yes the doc had put into my notes that she was writing out a prescription for 12 weeks and i would be on a 12 week programme where i would be weighed then and have to lose 9lbs and she would give me another 12 weeks worth of tabs.... receptionist then checked the prescription i'd actually been given and yes she said it was for 84 tabs = 28 days, so she's gonna check with the doc and phone me bk!

Hope :fingerscrossed: I can have a repeat prescription as my OH can pick that up easily for me on his way home from work, whereas in a month's time i go bk to doing supply teaching so am all over the place working and hardly ever home before 6pm.

My little madam got me up at 5am today and now the cheeky madam has gone bk to sleep! Shattered! :zz:

Not much to report weight-wise as i havent eaten ne thing yet! not even a glass of water! gonna try drinking at least 2 litres of water today, i suffer from terrible water retention, so that might get some of the lb's shifting!

not going to the :character00116: tonight now, my friend's gonna be working late, so gonna do my treadmill and cross trainer instead. def joining Curves this week tho...just gotta wait for my friend to get bk off hols, should be tonight, but its from Majorca and there's meant to be delays.....hopefully should be going Thurs or Fri! :bliss:

Booked a little break last night, we're going to the Isle Of Wight with friends in September, staying at an activity and leisure complex! so should keep me on track! there's all sorts of fitness activities - spinning classes, aerobics, swimming, aquacise, a multi-gym, bike rental - makes me :faint2: just thinking of it! but should be fun! the accommodation is gorgeous - a 3 bedroomed pine lodge!

We should be booking our hol to Egypt soon too! Can't wait for that! Lots of things to look forward to!

I went to Tesco and did a mini food shop last night, bought some LU-U-U-SH things to eat today! :eating: (all low fat and healthy! :rolleyes:) so gonna be :eatdrink051:all day today!!

Right, gonna go and put the washing on, tidy the living room and plan my meals for today! Babba's bk sleeping! the little monkey I can only :4635:!

My posts ARE quite exhuasting arent they flabbybumbum! i write them exactly like i speak! i can be quite exhausting in real life too!

Sending positive vibes:vibes:everyone's way for rest of the day and week, i'm hoping to be REALLY good so I can allow myself a few of my fave tipple :party0036:when my mum has Annabelle for the weekend!

Spk soon no doubt! ha ha! xxxx

Just had my dinner :angeldevil: and it was mahooosive! but very yummy too!

I had Tesco Light Choices Chicken with root vegetables, herb dumpings and gravy! it was so yummy! and it came with SOOO much gravy I decided it would've be a crime to waste it! So I mopped it up with a piece of bread!! :eek:

So stats for my dinner are:

Chicken dinner - 362 cals // 9.1g fat

1 x white bread - 98 cals // 0.4g fat

Total - 460 cals // 9.5g Fat

Total so far today:
Cals : 658
Fat: 10.5g

Gonna have a little tea now coz I had so much for dinner!

Gonna nibble on apples, satsumas and muller lite yogurts if i get hungry! Got some yogurt in the freezer ready! (my fave way of eating it!)

Tea - ww spicy chicken pizza and steamed veg

Been sipping water all day.....no exercise yet been a right couch potato! watching Rocky V and cwching my baby girl! ha ha! but am hoping to get on the :whacky068: when my OH gets home and can look after bella for me!

Starting to :heartpump: how much i can eat on this diet if i make the right choices!

I've got enough cals left to still have a 600 cal meal tonight if i wish as well as snacking on fruit, veg and mullerlite's! and STILL be within my 1400cals!:party0049:

Can feel my halo firmly in place! :innocent0002:

Gonna finish watching Rocky now! Can feel today being a good (food) day!

:party0019:​

You are so upbeat, its lovely to read your posts (if exhausting!)

thanks hun! and to think my OH thinks I'm cynical!

Just heard bk off the doctors, i HAVE got 12 weeks worth of tablets, in repeat prescriptions, gotta pop in after 28 days, get another 28 days worth...then another 28 days worth THEN when that pack's coming to an end, i need to make an appt with the doctor to be weighed. Woo wOO! lol!

Dinner really filled me up! feeling R.E.A.L.L.Y bloated! and bored! I haven't got a lot to do today so feel like a couch potato! been watching Rocky V and now I'm watching Handy Manny with my baby girl! She's been playing with her rattles and teddies in her big blow up ring all morning and googling her head off! But now she's fed up, so i've given in and placed her in front of the telly to watch her fave Handy Manny! She's only 6 months so I don't really like her watching telly, but she does like Mickey Mouse's Clubhouse, Handy Manny and My Friends Tigger and Pooh!

OH'S not home til quarter to 6 and i'm bored.bored.bored! was gonna go out for a walk but its :badmood:so cant even do that!

xxxx

My OH is cooking tea tonight so keeping the WW pizza for tomorrow!

Gonna have a chicken kebab for tea, so that's:

chicken breast chargrilled
mixed salad of lettuce, onions, peppers, white cabbage, grated carrots and tomatoes,
with white pitta bread, low fat mayo

STATS: 435cals and 6g fat

TOTAL FOR TODAY:
CALS - 1093 cals
FAT - 16.5g

Still can't believe how much i can eat and not go over my cals as long as I don't snack! I've been enlightened to this cal counting today!

What I've had today altogether:

BREAKFAST:
Tinned spaghetti on ww white bread toast, no spread/butter:

Spaghetti:
100cals // 0.6g Fat

Toast: 98cals // 0.4g Fat
Blue tablet and a big glass of water!

DINNER:
Chicken dinner with root vegetables and herb stuffing - 362 cals // 9.1g fat
1 x white bread - 98 cals // 0.4g fat

Total - 460 cals // 9.5g Fat

Big glass of water and a big blue pill!

TEA:
White pitta bread stuffed with chunks of chicken breast chargrilled, mixed salad of lettuce, onions, peppers, white cabbage, grated carrots and tomatoes with 2 tablspoons of low fat garlic mayo
STATS: 435cals and 6g fat

TOTAL FOR TODAY:
CALS - 1093 cals
FAT - 16.5g

xxxx

It's been niggling and itching at me that I don't have ne targets on here! I originally tried to put them in my "signature" like someone said but they said anything over a bloody sentence was too long! no good at following tutorials (sorry minimin! they prob work for alot of peeps but just fry my brain! not v.technical minded at all!)

SO....Instead i'm gonna just write them up in my diary:

Hopefully before Christmas: :fingerscrossed: :109:
*Get into the 17's -
*Lose 7lbs -
*Lose my first stone -
*Get into the 16's -
*Get into the 15's -
*Get into the 14's -
*Get into the new blue and black belted top I bought (sz 18) -
*Get into the new purple glittery top I bought and feel good about wearing it WITHOUT a cardi / shrug (sz 16 and sleeveless) -
*Get into my blue one shouldered ruffled top (sz 16) -

Once I do these, I'll set my second lot of targets!!

There, feel better now I've set some! Lol!

I've worked out that 3lb / week til Christmas would be 20 weeks x 3lbs = 60lbs! So 4stone 4lbs!

oooh and that black and blue top is bloody lovely! has puffed up sleeves, is black at top and a lovely midnight blue at the bottom with a black belt - very smart and I just cant wait to wear it!

My chicken kebab was gooooorgeous! yum yum! Going to bed soon, didn't manage ne time on my treadmill :sign0007: which is really naughty :whoopass: because its only out my outhouse so not exactly far to travel!! BUT gonna look at the positive not negative, i've done well with fat & calories today, feel full and no nasty side effects // accidents!

For tomorrow:
*gonna go for a walk even if its raining, got the rain covers ready on the pram so its just pop Bella inside!

*drink more water!! bane of my life!

*gonna do 30mins on the treadmill and 10mins on cross trainer - gonna stick to this as OH is gonna come out and do it with me!! (he's gonna go on the opposite machine to me and then swap!)

*I'm going to eat:

Weetabix with skimmed milk for breakfast
with a freshly made Smoothie

For dinner, either:

WW spicy chicken pizza with steamed mixed veg
OR
A ham salad baguette (no spread / mayo)
depends on how saintly I'm feeling!

Whatever nice thing the OH decides to cook me for tea! Think it's tomato and cheese pasta bake and fresh veggies!

I'm going to snack on apples, satsumas, smoothie and mullerlite yogurts!! drink lots of water - and no diet coke after the thread I read on here!

Notice how P.O.S.I.T.I.V.E i'm trying to be! Saying all things I AM going to do and not the things i gotta stay away from!

Things are looking up, 2009 is going to be my year! I'm gonna shake my smaller ass on New Year's Eve!

I feel so much more positive now the scales are gone and i cant serially weigh!

Hope everyone else is feeling good today?

xxxx

You are the sunshine in our lives...:character00238:

hoya hun!!

you should be able to put it in your signature now! the block was only on until you reached 60 post you narna!!!

Very positive post hun!!

Ive beem r8 busy since sat dont fell like weve had aproper chat for ages lol!!

Im sooooo tired today an i gotta get up and go to work in morning!!1 arrrrrrrrgh!!!!!

I have eaten like a r8 pig today oooops not good when i weigh in st doc on thursday !!!
Im just making my self a green tea! have you had one b4? do u put milk in?

lve katiexxx

hahaha well OH just asked me what it tasted like and i said battery acid lol!! I havent put milk in tho lol!! has any one else tried it and does it really speed up your matabolism?

Hi Kate, the green teas for an "aquired" taste! and no I don't put milk in, but the chinese drink it all the time and i'm yet to see a fat chinese person! lol!

APPARENTLY dont quote me - but the friend in the health shop says that in China they traditionally eat 7 course meals, and drink green tea in between courses because it quickens the metabolism and stops them being so full/bloated!

Another trick is to learn to eat food with chop sticks as it slows you down and gets you to chew and concentrate on your food - cant stuff it all in, in one go with chop sticks!

You HAVE been spelling my name correctly Kate so dont stress! Lol!

I'm not a ray of sunshine today Flabbybumbum more a thunder cloud!

Got up this morning feeling all optimistic (despite hardly ne sleep coz Annabelle decided half way through the night it was play time!), went downstairs to feed her and start the chores, I put fed her, put her into her blow-up ring with some rattles, put the washing on, dish-washer (last night's dishes - naughty!) and then went into my storage room to get my clothes ready for my walk (it's like my walk in closet where I keep ALL my possessions, clothes, teaching supplies...) and it was SOAKING!!! the whole room!

EVERYWHERE!!

We've got a leak in the boiler (which is also in there) & its all over my stuff! SO not impressed :mad:

I had to phone OH to come home from work, and he'd had a lift in with a friend so he had to borrow the work's van to come home.......

What a palava!

We've just sorted through alot of the stuff and the amount of stuff I've had to throw away :wave_cry:

clothes.....books.....handbags!!!! definately depressed!

And we've had to move them out of there and now got nowhere to put them! NOT.A.GOOD.DAY!!

He's still sorting through whilst I try and put baby down for a nap.

On another note....this might mean he'll buy me new clothes now?? Here's to hoping!

Glad you enjoyed your day @ the zoo Kate, I haven't been to the Zoo for ages! Been thinking of going to West Midlands or Longleat Safari park soon with Annabelle and my neices.

Your feeding frenzy sounds A.M.A.Z.I.N.G I could def do with that today! Love the sound of the cookie's! Carvery's not TOO bad tho. I'd love that today, I fancy a big burger, chips and a strawberry milkshake! ha ha!

BUT i'm not going to, I'm going to be good so I can have my chinese on Friday!

No news to report on the food front as I havent so much as managed to have a cup of tea / drink of water yet!

Gonna cook me and the hubbie some pasta before he has to go bk to work.

Spk soon xxxx

Hey,

I didn't have pasta after, just made some for OH, so far today I've had:

Smoothie - 88.2 cals // 0g fat

Dinner: WW spicy chicken pizza : 232cals // 3.0g fat
With a smoothie: 88.2cals // 0g fat

Don't know if I should count the pizza :confused: - as I burnt it so couldnt really eat it! So I just picked at the unfrazzled chicken on top ......BUT if I do count it, then I won't go over will I?

So, so far today:

408.4 cals
3.0g fat

Should have a leak every day! lol!

Haven't got a clue what to have for tea??

xxxx

Back