Im back for good! 2012 is my year to taste success-& it tastes like a cambridge shake

BTW I got the OH to give me the scales bk today, he only relented coz i nearly cried! The shame!

But today would be a week from when I started Xenical, so I weighed in the bathroom, in the same place I weighed last wed (on my dodgy digital scales....) and from last wed I've lost 6lbs!! woo woo! DEF an incentive to keep going! I was 18st 6lbs when I first weighed last Wed and now I'm 18st 1lb!

Not gonna change my stats at the side just yet tho, still gonna go by Boots scales for those stats but at least I know its coming off! Woo!!

Old me would've celebrated with a chinese! But I'm gonna stay on track so I can reward myself with a "healthier" chinese on Friday!!

Back feeling G.O.O.D!

Not stressed about all the clothes I threw out, they were all in my "big" sizes, all the clothes I'd bought as incentives in sizes 14, 16 and 18 were rescued - spooky omen anyone??!!

Ha, even the house boiler wants me to be a sz 14! lol!

And yes, I DO have quite alot of clothes in smaller sizes, about 3 weeks ago I went on a shopping spree and snapped things up in the Sales in smaller sizes to spur me on! Some LOVELY clothes I just can't resist! So i'd have to lose weight to fit into them!

Bought a lovely sz 16 swimsuit as an incentive for our hols to Egypt in December too....its black (of course!) and really low cut, with white thin spaghetti straps and like a little ruffly ra-ra skirt attached to the bottom in black and white!! it's beeeeautiful!

That means I've gotta drop through sz 20, sz 18 to sz 16 by December 10th? Do-able??

At 6lbs a week, yes! Lol! but something tells me I'm not gonna keep that loss up!

More water! I need more water! Lol! Seriously tho, I havent drank hardly anything today - naughty I know! I've had 2 smoothies and a big glass of diet-cherryade! that's all!!

SO if I up my water/fluid intake, eat more fruit and veg, keep to 1200-1500cals a day, start doing more exercise and make sure I take the tabs..then maybe, just maybe sz 16 won't be TOO far away??

xxxx

helllooooooooooooo

Well you really are a chatter box arent you!!! Your just like me!! my other half cant get a word in edgeways! Evern my little girls says .....er mommy helllloooooooooo!! whe i ramble on hahah shes a cheeky one!!!

i am soooo sorry to hear about your flood!! i would have freaked!!! ARGGGGGGGGH sooo annoying!! have you managed to sort everything out yet?

Has your cheeky annabelle been keeping you up all night!!! I think its worse than torture!!! Just wait till you go back to work and she decides to play at 4 am!!! lol

I defo lurve the idea of a 7 course chinese meal!! although i dont think id be able to stomach a green tea in between each on lol!!

Good to see you have managed to get some goals put in your siggy!! I have been wantin to use a xmas pic for ages!! you beat me to it!!!

Your cossy sounds amazing!!!! Im going away for OH's bday in march and was saying that i really wanna be at my goal for then and if i am where do u buy a bikini from in march lol!!!

Now then serial weigher!! I thought youd agreed no scales!! WELL DONE an the 6lbs by the way!!! woooop!!

Right now ive spent 2 hours readin what ive missed on your thread since sat afternoon im gunna make dinner heheheheh!! Im having stir fry!! Yummmmmmmmmm

By the way i forgot to tell you im off to docs for monthly weigh in tomoz!! not good to say that i have been naughty almost every day since sat!! lets hope i still show a loss! As ive told you b4 if im bad for just one day i hardly loose that week!! ekkkk

Speak soon luv katie xxx

Just replied on your diary post! lol!

Yeah I like the idea of a 7 course chinese meal too! BUT big bummer - i've been told they dont actually eat the stuff they cook for us do they?? there's is similar but without all the deeeelicious fat! lol! lean meat, boiled/steamed rice and veg..... they fry everything for our fatty culture! lol!

Yeah I AM a bit of a chatterbox! I just find this forum /site so fantastic and motivating I cant get off it! Lol!

Yeah everything's sorted with the flood.....i persuaded the OH to buy me new clothes, but I'm gonna wait til I lose some weight! So he's putting £ away for me!

Just had my humungous tea! OH went overboard and now I'm got tummy pains and a bloated belly - will i never learn?? It WAS healthy (just huge!)

What I've ate today:

Wednesday 5th August:
Smoothie - 88.2 cals // 0g fat

Dinner: WW spicy chicken pizza : 232 // 3g fat
Smoothie: 88.2cals // 0g fat

TEA:
Tesco Fresh Potato Wedges in an oil and parsley dressing:
100g contains:
60cals // 1g fat
Half pack contains:
171 cals//3g fat approx

Steamed veg - 160 cals // 3.6g fat

Tomato and low fat cheese pasta bake:
375cals // 4.4g fat

Total for today: 1114.4 Cals
14g Fat

So not TOO bad! xxxx I really AM stuffed now, and belly's hurting....so tabs obv working! xx

***just read bk over my posts - i SO cant count! lol! I've lost 5lbs not 6lbs! ha ha! jumping the gun a bit there! lol! xx

waaaahhhay!! wishful thinkin!! Even i didnt notice!! lol

And you call your self a teacher! hehehe

Hope your morning is better than yesterday!!

love katie
xx

Morning Kate,

yeah its marginally better than yesterday! no flood! but Annabelle DID get me up @ 6.30 again! Was kicking me from about 5am :-(

now she's grizzly and tired but wont go to sleep!

You're weighing in today aren't you?? Good luck! you'll have done fabulously!

I knooow! i'm ashamed that I can't do 6-1 = 5!! ha ha! Teacher, pah! I need to go bk to primary school! PMSL!

xxxx

ahhh thanks hun!!

kicking you? does that mean she was in your bed!!! OOOOOh we made that mistake and now our 3 year old will not sleep alone!!! Shes a r8 little monkey!! haha

What you up to today?

Love katie

xxx

yes i'll own up! made THAT mistake & she's in with us! has been permanently since about 3months :eek:

not good i know, but she hated her moses basket (think it was the noise it made when she moved - all that wicker!) i HATED the noise too - i'm a really light sleeper and it grated on me! So then we had a massive cot/bed thing that goes by the side of our bed, only has one side on to stop her falling out and is the same height as our bed so i can put my arm round her and she thinks shes in with us, but since she's been bigger and i am no longer frightened of OH squashing her, she IS in with us! gonna get a single bed next to our double to make our bed bigger! can push OH into the single then when he snores!

not doing ANYTHING AT ALL today and im so so bored! my OH and all my mates r in work (i'm the only mummy in my group of friends!) most of them are teachers so technically they should be off for the summer hols..but they've selfishly (;)) signed up to do playscheme and such sorts over the summer so im left all alone!

not fair!!

i don't get paid til tomorrow so im skint! so cant even go shopping or for a nose around the shops!

i might go for a walk down the village later tho - im fancying a ham salad sub-roll from greggs! without butter and mayo, cant be THAT bad surely? say around 450cals at most right??

i'm really craving one!!

apart from nothing, i've gotta pack Annabelle's things - she's going camping with my parents for the weekend, but I've nearly done that, except for the things she's gotta use tonight and in the morning.....so REALLY REALLY bored!!

what are you upto today? what time do you go to docs?

xxxx

yes i'll own up! made THAT mistake & she's in with us! has been permanently since about 3months :eek:

not good i know, but she hated her moses basket (think it was the noise it made when she moved - all that wicker!) i HATED the noise too - i'm a really light sleeper and it grated on me! So then we had a massive cot/bed thing that goes by the side of our bed, only has one side on to stop her falling out and is the same height as our bed so i can put my arm round her and she thinks shes in with us, but since she's been bigger and i am no longer frightened of OH squashing her, she IS in with us! gonna get a single bed next to our double to make our bed bigger! can push OH into the single then when he snores!

not doing ANYTHING AT ALL today and im so so bored! my OH and all my mates r in work (i'm the only mummy in my group of friends!) most of them are teachers so technically they should be off for the summer hols..but they've selfishly (;)) signed up to do playscheme and such sorts over the summer so im left all alone!

not fair!!

i don't get paid til tomorrow so im skint! so cant even go shopping or for a nose around the shops!

i might go for a walk down the village later tho - im fancying a ham salad sub-roll from greggs! without butter and mayo, cant be THAT bad surely? say around 450cals at most right??

i'm really craving one!!

apart from nothing, i've gotta pack Annabelle's things - she's going camping with my parents for the weekend, but I've nearly done that, except for the things she's gotta use tonight and in the morning.....so REALLY REALLY bored!!

what are you upto today? what time do you go to docs?

xxxx

Aww its soooo sunuggly tho!! I loved it!! i obviously dont now!! hehe ive not had a ful nights sleep since i got preggers lol So about 4 years ago!!! But you little belle sounds like mummy and daddy is wrapped round her little finger lol hehehe

OMG your teacher friends really love teaching!! I always thought teachers broke free from school and went on a mad 18 - 30 hol for 5 weeks heheheh

Well been to docs and lost 5lbs!!! woooop as you can see buy my thread i am exstatic woooohoooo!! hahaha

Still not started on my holiday packing hHAHA!

Is ya mummy mad takin a baby camping ha!! Is she going to have annabelle for you when you go back to work? Are you nervous about going back or cant you wait to get stuck in?

Love katie
xxx

Ps Greggs sounds lush!!! Plus your walking!! Burn it off while you walk hahaha xx

i just saw your thread! congrats hunni! i bet it feels fab! no wonder that sz 16 jacket fitted - get out and buy some more!!

:woohoo:

I DID walk down the village after as is it goes! (about 35mins there and back, so not too bad!) and i bought myself a greggs wholemeal ham salad roll, no mayo or butter! not sure how many cals???

good luck on the packing! you'll get it done in no time! xxxx

p.s yes, unfortunately Annabelle DOES have her own way with us already! She's daddy's little princess especially! xx

p.p.s - yes my mummy IS mad! lol! she's got 10 grandchildren and is ALWAYS surrounded by children and babies! lol!

Yeah, it's my mum thats gonna have her when i go bk to work, i thought i would be looking forward to it, and i am in a way coz im bored at home! but the thought of leaving bella is horrible!! I HAVE already worked a few days, went bk when she was 3months til the end of the summer term, odd days here and there and it was horrible being away from her, but to be honest the school day goes so quickly im home before i know it! and the extra money to treat her is nice! and then i appreciate my time with her more instead of wasting it! little monkey is sleeping on the sofa by the side of me now! exhausted after her "push" in the fresh air!!

xxxx

Right, day number 9 on my diet & so far today i've had:

*2 smoothies - so 88.2 cals // 0g fat x 2 = 176.40cals

and a greggs bakery ham and salad roll with no mayo or butter! Not sure how many cals or fat, so gonna madly guesstimate it @ 450 cals and around 10g fat!

Dinner is going to be chargrilled chicken in WW wraps with lettuce, tomato and salsa! yummy!

xxxx

Just had a mini binge//treat :( :479:!!

A packet of skips and a Fry's turkish delight bar! Took a tab and no nasty side effects??

They were both under/around 5g of fat each (but not per 100g!), had them about an hour ago and no oil or anything hopefully i'll be ok??

I had them to cheer me up! my kidneys/sides are really aching now & haven't been for a wee for ages! gonna have to go to OOH docs if it keeps up, trying to drink lots of water.

Cals for today:
Smoothies x 2 = 88.2 cals // 0g fat x 2 = 176.40cals

A Greggs Bakery ham and salad roll with no mayo or butter! Not sure how many cals or fat, so gonna madly guesstimate it @ 450 cals and around 10g fat!

Skips - 94 cals//5.3g fat
Fry's Turkish Delight - 185cals //3.6g fat

Cals total so far: 905.4 cals
Fat: Approx: 18.9g fat

I've got to go food shopping now to Tesco, I'm going to get something yummy (but healthier than I'd normally choose!) for tea.

I fancy a grilled bacon sarnie! ((cut the fat off and grill SW stylie!))

xxxx

See if there is a quorn alternative!! i have sausage sandwiches all he time!!

xxxx

Just got bk from Tesco and had tea! been "naughty" again and got real bacon but i've incinerated it so most of fat must've come out!

Had a massive tea of blt wraps!

WW wraps with chicken breast, bacon, lettuce, tomato, salsa and low fat sour cream! yummy! served with 3 baby new potatoes.

679 cals and 14.9g fat!

Think I've prob gone over today on fat AND cals, oh-o!

Lets look:

Stats for today:
Smoothies x 2 = 88.2 cals // 0g fat x 2 = 176.40cals

A Greggs Bakery ham and salad roll with no mayo or butter! Not sure how many cals or fat, so gonna madly guesstimate it @ 450 cals and around 10g fat!

Skips - 94 cals//5.3g fat
Fry's Turkish Delight - 185cals //3.6g fat

Cals total so far: 905.4 cals
Fat: Approx: 18.9g fat

Then 679cals and 14.9g fat, SO:

CALS - 1583cals
Fat - 33.8g

Not too bad and it WAS deeeelish!

Going to feed Bella xxxx

not gonna take my tablet tonight coz just read the side effects of the tablets and youre not supposed to be prescribed them if you suffer with kidney problems!bum! just gonna give my kidneys a rest, drink plenty of fluid and try and get into the docs tomorrow!! night night girlies, gonna go and watch The Bill now before bed xx

not gonna take my tablet tonight coz just read the side effects of the tablets and youre not supposed to be prescribed them if you suffer with kidney problems!bum! just gonna give my kidneys a rest, drink plenty of fluid and try and get into the docs tomorrow!! night night girlies, gonna go and watch The Bill now before bed xx

OMFG!!! how did your doctor give them you know you have had kidney probs in the past!!

Keep us posted tomoz hun

LUv katie

xxx

hey babes. just been reading through. you're doing so well. good luck with the docs.

abz xx

Thanks girlies, still feeling crappy but couldnt get a doctors appt, apparently a "water infection" (their words not mine!) is NOT an emergency appt and to drink plenty of water and i can see the doc Monday morning @ 11am! nice!

am drinking plenty of fluid @ mo...still feeling crappy tho and really uncomfortable, not pains, more achey and tender. I DO suffer with water infections tho....bit silly of doc to give me xenical when i've had kidney stones before aye!

I REALLY hope they dont take them off me now tho coz they're really keeping me on the straight and narrow!

not taking them today to give my kidneys a rest, just gonna get loades of fluid in me, and gonna go to out-of-hours-doctors in the hospital if it gets worse tonight, don't think it was the tabs that did it - prob more the wine last week - i was REALLY dehydrated on the friday where I couldnt keep anything down.

thanks everyone for your concern!

xxxx

Hi everyone,

feeling and today, hope it passes soon - meant to be going to a Cider Festival with OH tomorrow! DEF not gonna drink tho!

Food-wise, so far today I've had 2 WW wraps stuffed with lettuce, cut into fingers and dipped in Salsa....was lovely but I'm STARVING!!

Think I'm gonna wait a little bit then have a white baguette (the ones you warm in the oven - mmmmm) with a little bit of lean ham and lettuce that should keep me ticking over until tonight!

My friends are coming over tonight for a chinese and DVD night, not gonna take my tabs today coz my kidneys are still killing, but still gonna try and have as-healthy-a-chinese as possible! WI on Monday so dont wanna go over the top!

I'm planning on having boiled rice with chicken in ginger (a recommendation of New Clare's!) with 2 tablespoons of curry sauce and possibly even a little bit of chow mein off my OH!!

not bad for me considering i'd normally go the whole hog and have:

*prawn crackers, spring rolls, satay chicken and crispy aromatic duck with pancakes for starters!!

Followed by:

*Chips, chicken curry, egg fried rice, noodles, beansprouts, chicken balls, sweet and sour chicken and more prawn crackers!

So this one is DEF much more healthy than what i'd normally order!!

Going to drink some more and put my baguette into warm in the oven.

Hope everyone's doing well this week??

xxxx

Back