Im back for good! 2012 is my year to taste success-& it tastes like a cambridge shake

thanks hun. I really AM hoping to lose more than 1lb a week tho....but ne thing would be good xx

I think we'd all love to lose more than a pound a week :D In reality though, the slower you lose, the more likely in keeping it off. Oh for a click of the fingers and it would be all gone eh?? ;):D

def! lol. no, i know its not good to lose it TOO quickly, but i'm aiming for 2-3lb a week, hopefully. xx :party0019: just gotta stay off the wine! lol

you're weight loss is very impressive! well done! xx

DAY 4: Surprised at my resolve (and how much I can eat!):

OH offered a chinese tonight....weekends are always my downfall as i seem to think weekends are for eating and over indulging! :sigh:

BUT.... I said "no!" we were both shocked! lol I've suggested a low fat stir fry instead and if he wants to go and get chinesey bits to go with it then he can but im sticking to my stir fry! feel enlightened! now understand the saying "eating to live, not living to eat!" it's 10 steps forward for me on the dieting//healthy eating for life scale!
:talk017:

I'm so surprised that I really dont feel like im even eating healthily and def not feeling deprived! It's def this site and the tabs as Ive never felt like this before, normally dying for a burger on day 4 on a diet!

Day 4 on low fat/low cal and xenical and im loving it!

Re. nasty side effects (too much info alert!) I havent had ne embarrassing accidents, but I have had a little (teeny) bit of orangey oil in my underwear, im putting that down to the flora (even tho it was really light, its basically pure oil/fat isnt it!) my mother-in-law cant have it at all or shes stuck on the toilet all day! she also gets a horrible reaction off chicken and these tablets! i dont like to tell her its not the chicken thats the problem - its the chips she has with it! ROFL! :8855:

no, seriously tho she DOES have "roasted chicken" basted in oil! so thats obv the problem!

Feeling good today and looking forward to my stir fry!

Food for today:

Saturday 1st August:
BREAKFAST:
2 X TOAST AND A SLITHER OF FLORA REALLY LIGHT:

W.W BREAD - 49cals per slice/0.2g fat so for 2x 98cals and 0.4g fat
Flora -35 cals for a slither // 3.8g fat

DINNER: Low fat pizza - 354cals // 10.2g fat
Steamed veg - 80cals // 1.8g fat

TEA: Stirfry with chicken and noodles ((cooked with Fry Lite))
Noodles - 170cals // 4g
Stirfry mix - 72cals // 0.7g
Chinese Stirfry sauce -

Snacks - ww tortilla wraps cut into fingers with salad, salsa and veg:
102 cals and 0.9g fat each = 204 cals and 1.8g fat
232 cals // 3.0g

Total Calories - 1245 cals
Total Fat - 25.7g fat

Feeling positive and looking forward to weighing! Just need to decide if I wanna do weekly or monthly weigh in's?? Think if i get on the scales weekly and ive not lost alot i might get disheartened??
:553:

Hey hun!!
go'wan u with ur "no" welldone!! its great to be in control!!
Im liking the stir fry idea! i love mushroom stir fry from tesco! u get three meals from the family size pack so thats three dinners sorted for me! i usually chuck some pre cooked chicken in (half a breast) and cook with frylight aswell. with some pepper and soya sauce.. its yum!!

I might have that tonight actully as ive got some in the fridge as apose to my quorn sausages n mash.

Get a very healthy vibe from u!! cheers! Im on day 2 of low fat n low cal with xenical so i will be following ur lead! Decided to drop WW for 1 week to give my tablets a chance.

Good luck to us!

xx

blue dragon do a lovely chowmein sauce, its under the 5 in 100g rule and 60 cals per half pack.... yum yum!!

They do lots of other sauces too, sweet and sour, black bean, lemon chicken xxx

ooh stiry fry ideas sound good! and yummy! lol! :eating:

you dont need a healthy vibe from me Sona (but :thankyou: - really trying hard this time!) - look at your weight loss! well done! that's fab! you'll be at goal in no time!:flowers:

Yeah, i think its good to mix it up a bit, i think cal counting can be very related to WW anyway, i tend to eat alot of ww products anyway, just watch cals instead of points. alot of their meals ARE very yummy arent they! My local Tesco is crap for their products tho - couldnt find their garlic ciabatta ne where Kate? do you shop in tesco? my sis lost 3stone recently on WW and she reckons Asda are much better for their products so im going there next week!

yeah i normally add sauce and chicken pieces to my stir fry too but i wanted to be saintly today! lol! so not adding ne thing! :angel09:

Really want a good weight loss the first time I weigh - :fingerscrossed: - my little goal is to lose 4 stone by my birthday in october, so that's 3 months to lose 4 stone - which is a HUGE challenge, but I am big to begin with so hopefully it'll come off quicker, just wanna be in a size 14-16 by christmas, so i can enjoy clothes shopping and dressing festive again! fingers crossed! (i'm sz 22 bottoms, size 20 at mo, btw)

good luck with your diets over the weekends girlies, hardest time isnt it! but if this is going to be a lifestyle change we need to remember not to be TOO hard, if we're gonna stick with this for life, we can allow ourselves some lee-way! At the moment im just enjoying making healthier food choices and it in turn is increasing my self-confidence as im proud of myself for not pigging out! way i feel at mo - i'll be happy if i never reach for another burger and chips again!!

xxxx

been having a tough night :mad: had my stir fry and it filled a hole...for all of an hour! its my fixed bloody mentality of "its saturday, i should be enjoying myself" and unfortunately "enjoying myself means eating!" i KNOW its stupid, and the reason im here in the first place, but i just feel SO hungry:sigh:!

ne way, about 2 hours after the stir fry i caved! :booboo:
i had a frozen mullerlite yogurt and a glass of friji milkshake and then a bowl of coco pops munchies (with skimmed milk!) so an extra 403 calories :eek: but at least it wasnt the maccie d's i was gonna get OH to get me!

so thats the 1245cals from earlier and now 403 = 1648cals! ahh!

oh well, draw a line under it (i'll have so many lines soon! ha!)

another day another chance! going out for sunday lunch tomorrow too! boo! but it IS Toby Carvery, so already worked out what i'm gonna eat and the cals.

hope everyone else's having a better saturday than me! should've gone to bed after the stir fry!

Ive decided im giving myself a different amount of cals, ranging from 1200-1500/1600 cals every day to mix things up and keep my body guessing! ive also decided maybe i shouldnt give myself 1200cals on a sat! :8855:

i'm still :secret:for a miracle on wi day wed! havent had a good first week of dieting really have i?! what with all the unintended :party0051:, :eating: and :party0036:! should've stuck to just eating :greenapple:!

gonna (gotta) be really good sun, mon and tues!

Reality Check - i'm doing this for my :family2:!

Ahh - still an upbeat post after your munchy evening.......anyway.......it wasnt that bad, like you said it wasnt a takeaway! You could easily walk off those cals tomorrow after your carvery. And all the fresh air will help baby sleep........double bubble!

that is SO scary! we mustve been writing on each other's threads at the same time!! WHAT A COINCIDENCE!

Thanks flabbybumbum! feeling better over it, still only 1600 odd when id normally have 10,000+ on a sat! lol

well done on your weight loss - its been fab!

xxxx

5th day of taking Xenical and calorie counting.....and feeling G.O.O.D! :party0011:

Amazed at myself this morning, got up, emptied and refilled the dishwasher, brushed and mopped throughout the house, put 2 clothes washes on, emptied all the bins, cleaned the bathroom, fed,milked (!) bathed and dressed Annabelle and sorted through all her grown-out-of-clothes all before 8am! :winner:

Food-wise I've had 3 glasses of ice cold lemon and lime still water and am about to have coco pops munchies with skimmed milk! (only 131 cals and 0.6g fat - for some reason there's less in the munchies than in the moons&stars or normal coco pops?? neone know why?? i only noticed coz my OH bought variety packs of coco-pops and it comes with just the coco pops, cocopops moon and stars and coco pops munchies, so i compared all three to see if there was any difference, and there WAS!) :confused:

Headache thats been hanging around for the last 4 days (side effect of Xenical??) has cleared at mo...so hoping that stays away!

Gonna try to be extra good today, gonna have:

*cereal with skimmed milk for brekkie
*carvery with lots of veg for dinner
*cereal with skimmed milk for tea

And fill up on lots of water, diet coke, fruit and veg! give my diet a much-needed kick start! ;) if all else fails, i'll just have to :ignore:!

if i can stick to that i feel really saintly :innocent0002: tonight! and will set me up for success all week! ,got a good week ahead - we've got the house to ourselves (we recently bought my parents house as they were gonna downsize, but they've actually ended up staying living with us, its fab most of the time, but CAN get rowdy, but they've gone camping this week so me and OH have house to ourselves!), so we're having friends round tonight, then i've gotta take Annabelle for her check up tomorrow, i'm joining the gym with my friend tues :character00116:, joining Curves with a different friend Wed, and i'm gonna set myself a target of 30mins on my own treadmill every day this week! phew all that on top of normal chores! makes me sweat just thinking of it! lol!

First (weekly) Weigh In on Wed, i think i'm gonna weigh wed just to have an idea, then i'll do monthly from there on. Gonna feel like :superwoman: if i stick to all this!

i'm :drool: today just thinking of my carvery for dinner! mmmmmmmm toby carvery! always good!

only problem is the friends over tonight! they're quite "foody" so we always eat when we're with them! gonna put a big fruit bowl out and snack on that all night! they also try and talk me out of whatever diet im on, makes me SO :flamingmad:!! but i'm determined to be :angel09:, so i'm just gonna avoid the topic of diets so they wont have the opportunity to talk me out of it! besides, its not a DIET its HEALTHY LIVING! they cant argue with that!

Got another mini target to aim for too - we're booking a holiday to Egypt for December! So i'm gonna aim to lose 5 stone by then! too much? it works out @ just over 3lb per week?? if i do that i know i'll be SO motivated and the rest of it will come off then! :fingerscrossed: crossed ne way!

Gonna go and have my coco pops munchies now! :D

xxxx

p.s - a good lazy beggar's tip - i'm useless @ weighing out things (the food scales are in the bk of my cupboard somewhere!) and all the stats for cereal are per 30g of cereal so i've taken to buying variety packs - they're measured out for you!

LOOK! Here's the stats for Coco pops varieties! :confused::

*Moons and stars - 30g of cereal - 118 cals, 1.5g fat

*Coco pops normal - 30g of cereal - 116cals, 0.9g fat

*Coco pops munchers - 30g of cereal - 113cals, 0.8g fat!

???? weird aye!

wow what a positive post!!! Glad your not beating your self up with going over your cals hun!! Today is a new day!! V jelous of the carvery by the way!!

I too find it useful to buy the ones in little boxes! Im tight tho and by asdas own!! a quid for 8 boxes woooooop

The cereal for tea doesnt sound very filling! If it will fill you up thats fine but if you dont you might end up snacking! You could throw in slice of brown toast or something?
How annoing is it that your friends try taklin you out of a diet? Are they over weight or some thing? I find that if people try talkin me out of a diet (my mum does it:eek:) they are usually over weight cos they dont wanna have to get of there back sides and do something about their problem.

It was just the other day we were deciding what we would eat when we go to butlins for the weekend (the kid love it!) and i said well im not keen on eating on site cos alot of the food is stodgy processed crap and my mum replied 'ooh your not going to bother dieting on holiday are you? last thing we want to be doing is lookin for healthy food. we just wanna eat and go out!!' i was furious. There was also something the other day that really upset me accutally. My sister is ver over weight and about 5 stones heavier than me, and my mum was telling her how well shed done to loose weight (shes lost about a stone) and how much thinner she looked and i was sayin shed done really well. And when i spoke to my sister later that nnight she was tellin me mum said i was jealous of her for loosing weight. And this made me mad! Y would i be jealous? of course i am very supportive of my sister and ihave no idea where she got this from!! Shes sucha cow some times!! The other day when i bought that top for last nite and i got it in a size 16 i told her an she rolled her eyes as if to say i bet it looks a r8 mess!! she never ever gives me praise for weight loss even tho i have lost a stone and a half since jan!

Sorry ive hijacked your thread lol

have a lovely family day out hun

Love katiexxx

Yummy - just reading your post makes me feel tired. I take my hat off to those of you who manage to eat well and exercise when you have children. I can just about get myself to work and back each day!

Katie - Well done on the weight loss! Remember we can't pick our families. I'm lucky my mum is very supportive but my sister liked to boast about how much she had lost compared to me, the fact she had much more to lose didnt seem to occur to her. Fortunately she did this behind my back and not to my face - sibling rivalry continues even into the 40s!

Vanda

Vanda

I agree with Vanda, Kate - you cant choose your family! My mum's a bit maddening too :flamingmad:- she's like a stick insect and likes to point out at every opportunity that i'm not! her "affectionate" name for me is fatty! nice! :eek: cant wait to show her that i can (eventually) be thin and actually eat (she doesnt!) :party0011:

What's so maddening is when i was eating fatty/sugary/junk she used to make "weight" comments, now im on a diet and being really good (before starting xenical i lost 6.5lbs on my own in 2 weeks) she keeps offering me cakes, chocs, buying chineses etc...and in the food shop this week she bought cakes, crisps, biscuits, icecream, micro-burgers!!! we NEVER have that crap in our shop normally! & it cant have been for her coz shes gone camping and left it in the cupboards/freezer! So its DEF there to tempt me! :sigh:

So think ur self lucky that @ least you don't live with your mum now Kate! Lol!

And you deserve to feel fab about fitting into that sz16 and ur loss of 1.5 stone! :0clapper:so just think how jealous she's gonna be when ur a right skinny mini and :Na_Na_Na_Na:!! you're well on your way now and you look fab exactly as you are.

I wanna be a sz 16 (top at least) by christmas, i'm a sz 22 (24 on a bloated day :cry:) on bottom and sz 20 on top!

It's the biggest i've EVER been and so depressing! I was an 18 top and 20 bottom before i got pregnant and stayed that all the way through it's been since she's been born that i've put on MORE weight! it's a bum!

I was 17 1/2 stone exactly when she was born, and just under 17 stone a few weeks later, that's what made me relax a bit - BIG mistake the last stone and a half has come on out of nowhere! I've ate more in the last 6 months she's been born than the whole time I was pregnant!

Not beating myself up with going over my cals Kate, as I've been on a few sites online that advise to maintain my weight I would need around the 2400-2500 cals/day figure and to lose weight i'd need anything under that, SO my reckoning is 1650 (which is what I had yest) is still 850 cals under what I'd normally eat and miles less fat than i'd normally have AND it was my dreaded diet day, a sat!

SO all in all i was quite pleased when i thought about it! :party0019:

Feel like i'm justifying myself! but like i think ive mentioned before my mum-in-law (to be) is on xenical too and she doesnt even count cals she just counts fat content and shes loosing 4-5lbs a week!! and is a bit of a :party0036:fiend too and is having 3-4 glasses a night and STILL loosing that! So def not beating myself up for having around 1600 mark and less than 20g fat!

OOh do Asda really do little cereals for £1!? :woohoo:Def shopping there next week! I LOVE cereal! Was gonna do my shop there ne way as i wanna find more weight watchers stuff than they do in my normal tesco store.

I had the Toby Carvery and it was VERY tasty :eating: and VERY filling! I'm absolutely stuffed! I filled up on veg (broccolli, swede, cabbage, carrots - yummy) and asked for a smaller yorkshire pudd and cut it in half, gave my OH the rest (they're MASSIVE in TC and I didnt want ne orange accidents!) had 1 stuffing ball (massive 115 cals each!) but then the rest was healthy!

Got all the fat and cal stats off the TC website, was hoping they weren't lying to sound healthier than they are! but took my tablet with dinner and now 2.5 hours later - no reactions! had a grumbly belly afterwards and was feeling REALLY bloated but no accidents!

The cereal for tea doesn't sound very filling does it!? My friends are coming over now and they've actually decided they want takeaway from the kebab shop for tea - see how much my normal lifestyle revolves around eating out! One of them coming over is on the atkins diet, so he wants chicken and doner meat so I've decided I'm gonna have a pitta bread filled with lettuce, peppers, onions and tomatoes and gonna whip my own garlic and mint sauce up now in the kitchen (v.low fat natural yogurt, mint and garlic - yummy!) So just as little calories as the cereal but lots more filling! - don't even know if I'll need it as I'm still full from dinner!

No, my friends who are coming over (except the one whos on atkins -he's male and is quite large) are tiny! all size 8-10 quite depressing really! gym fiends too! they're the ones i'm joining the local gym :character00116: with on tues and Curves on wed....

((i did Curves 3 years ago when I first started uni, and I lost 16lb in a month, 4 inches off my waist, an inch off each arm, 2 inches off each leg and various other inches all over! was "star of the month" on the star board too! carried on for another 5 months then found it hard to get there after uni and it all went downhill from there! Was a sz 16 then and around 13-14 stone - thought I was massive! what I would give to be that sz now! I digress....)

I AM feeling positive today girlies! A new day a new me! My new years resolution for this yr was "this is the year I lose weight!" and its taken me to August but I'm gonna do it! I wanna feel attractive, worthy and above all else - healthy! I'm feeling healthier and sleeping better already so god knows how well i'll feel in a few months! REALLY looking forward to Christmas! :xmastree:

Normally when I'm on a diet I look at all the things i'm "loosing out" on, I can't eat this....can't eat that.... but now I'm enjoying refusing unhealthy foods, enjoying saying no and I'm enjoying being bk in control of what i put in my mouth! ;) (not like that Kate - you rude girl! ha ha!)

Looking forward to the pounds falling off! Not gonna set myself up for a fall - i've decided to weigh every fortnight on the scales @ my local boots, (every fortnight coz then the weight loss should be showing more than normal body fluctuations in a week) I'm gonna get a print out and make it into a "My weight loss journey - scrap book!" gonna put in "before" photos and take photos every month - so even if i have a gain it'll be part of the journey to slim-dom!

Bought Jason Vale's "Juice yourself slim" today - the juicing diet and hoping to take the principles from that over the next few days, of not do it as strictly as the "lose 7lbs in 7 days juicing diet!" - don't think I can handle that!

But this is what I'm planning to eat over the next few days:

Monday:

Breakfast - 2 pieces of toast -98cals
Slither of Flora really light - 35 cals
2 weetabix with skimmed milk - 129cals

Dinner - 352 cals - Tesco Healthy Living Ready Meal (tuna and pasta bake)
80 cals - Steamed veg

Tea - OH'S special broccolli and pasta cheese bake - (using v.low fat cheese) 400cals
80 cals steamed veg

Snacks - mullerlite - 110cals
satsumas

Drink - green tea (to boost metabolism) and @ least 2 litres of water.

Tuesday:

Raspberry, blueberry, apple and banana smoothie for breakfast (using juicing recipe)

Apple, mango, pineapple smoothie for dinner

Tesco Healthy Living Meal - chicken noodles and sweet and sour sauce for tea - 450 cals
Steamed veg 80 cals

Again, drink at least 2litres of water!! and lots of green tea!

that's around - 940 cals but gonna constantly nibble on fruit and drink ice cold water (tricks my health shop friend advised me on!) so my body doesnt think its starving!

Feeling really positive! Off to greet my friends now - i'm the hostess with the most-ess! ha ha! Have a good night girlies xxxx

Not feeling SO :angel09: more....:angeldevil:! not completely gutted and it's a step forward as I know where I'm going wrong! Setting myself unrealistic goals so i FEEL like i've failed when i've actually done quite well!

My food diary for today:

Sunday 2nd August:
Breakfast: coco pops and skimmed milk
172 cals // 3g fat ((stats off pack for cereal with semi skimmed milk, but i had skimmed, so should be better than this, but count it as this))

With one blue pill!

Dinner: Toby Carvery:
Turkey - 78cal // 0.8g

Small yorkshire pudding - 56 cals // 3g fat
2 x stuffing ball - 115 cals // 3.4g fat each, so 230cals and 6.8g fat

1 spoonful of following veg:
broccoli - 60cals // 2.1g fat
swede - 30 cals // 0.1g fat
cauliflower cheese - 43cals // 1.1g fat
carrots - 46cals - 1.1g fat

with gravy (approx 16 cals, and 0.1g fat) and mint sauce

TOTAL FOR DINNER - 559 CALS // 15.1g fat - may be suffering tomorrow!

BIG DINNER! but SOOOO worth it!:rolleyes:

Here's where it starts to go wrong!

Planned on having tea before the mob arrived so i'd be full and not tempted to cave and have a burger so I had Tesco H.living tomato pasta ready meal - 335 cals // 3.8g

Then they arrived (later than expected) and I was so tempted by the dishes they were ordering that I ordered a plain pitta bread (147cals) filled with lettuce, grated carrot, grated white cabbage and tomatoes! and it was SOOOOO yummy!

Followed all this off with a frozen toffee mullerlite!

Total - 1460cals
Fat - 22.1g fat (+whatever was in the pitta!)

drank 2 litres of water & 3 diet cokes.

So all in all, not a terrible weekend!

Points to work on:
*Stop setting myself such low cal goals for over the weekend, may manage this week days (ones where i'm not having wine binges!) but weekends def not, SO:
*1500 cals / day for Sats and Sundays
*1200-1500 cals/day for rest of week
*Stop filling up on so many carbs, try and have ONE lot of carbs per meal and weight loss will be quicker
*Stay positive and stop having food-friendly friends over! ha ha!

Gonna go to bed now, feeling well and truly stuffed! Tomorrow's a new day and another 1300 cals I feel!

Love ya, night night
:grouphugg:

Morning guys!

Don't feel so hungry this morning so gonna opt for a smoothie for breakfast, get some much needed fruit into me!

Got a lovely recipe from the juicing book (you need a juicer AND a smoothie maker/blender):

juice apples in the juicer (actually need quite alot to get a nice bit of juice, about 6-10!:faint2:)

then do the same with 3.5 oranges - just get the juice out, can collect it in the same jug as the apple juice as it's all gonna get mixed together ne way!

chop up 1.5 bananas, 10 strawberries, 15 blackberries and 9-10 raspberries

put all the fruit into the smoothie maker/blender add the freshly juiced juice and blend!

it's beautiful! it makes about 4 lots of juice, so 1/4 it and then you've got 4 portions to keep in the fridge! yummy! nice served over ice too!

gonna have that for brekkie! i'm gonna measure it out with my measuring jug - 250ml of it works out @ 98 cals and trace fat and its only fruit! so feel free to help yourself all day! is really refreshing!

i know a "naughty" recipe made using ice-cream too! but got 126lbs left to lose before im gonna try that one! ha ha!

off to make my smoothie and feed Annabelle! Speak soon

xxxx

p.s if anyone's noticed I've changed my start weight! Not cheating.....I'll explain:

On my scales in the house I was 18 stone 6lb so 258lbs starting Xenical

On the doctors scales I was 18 stone 2lb so 254lbs starting Xenical

SO when I joined this site I used the doctors weight, BUT then I realised I'm gonna use MY scales more often than the doctors because I don't go bk to be weighed there until 12 weeks in, so I have changed my starting weight to use my scales instead!

xxxx

Day 6 and feeling depressed......

Monday 3rd August:

Throughout the day I've just sipped on Smoothies, green tea and water:

I've had 3 X glasses of smoothie made with orange and apple juice, blackberries, raspberries and bananas.

Cals - approx 122.50 per glass trace fat

So: 122.50 x 3 = 367.50 cals trace fat SO HAVEN'T TAKEN TABLET

Muller lite yogurt Summer Berries - 110 cals 0.1g fat

Going to keep sipping and nibbling and then have a nice big tea with OH think I'm gonna have WW Spicy Chicken pizza with potato waffles and poss some tinned spaghetti if i'm REALLY hungry! might even have a look @ the weight watchers puddings/desserts everyone keeps raving about!

Well....I'm feeling a bit disheartened today :sigh: , stood on the scales in the bathroom and I'd lost 4lb, went bk up 2 hours later and stood on them and i'd lost 1lb! brought the scales downstairs and weighed in the kitchen and i'd gained 3lbs! weighed in the living room and i'd lost 4lb again!

really wanna go with the 4lb loss but dont want it if its not real :(

feeling disheartened coz how am i ever gonna know if its working if it fluctuates by this much?? i don't even know how much i really weigh! it's *****!

think i'm gonna just have to do what i said and weigh every fortnight on the one @ boots, at least that scale will be in the same place every time, (my mum reckons the fluctuations are to do with uneven flooring in our house, and to just put the scales in one place, weigh from there and dont move it each week....) don't think i can wait til wed to go to boots tho and then have to wait til NEXT wed to see if im loosing ne?? dilemmas dilemmas! i just wanna know if i AM loosing so that I can be motivated and spurred on! all soooo confuzzling :confused:

Ne one else have ne problems with differences in the SAME scales??
They ARE digital scales that i have at home and i've heard some people moan about digital, i thought those were best??

I'm just gonna have to go to boots tonight, weigh and then from here next week aren't i?

really depressed and loosing heart......

Back