Im back for good! 2012 is my year to taste success-& it tastes like a cambridge shake

Hiya, hope you have a nice day out xx

I'm going giirrrl! Lol!

Brekkie was coco pops and skimmed milk - 3g fat, 171cals
WW yogurt - 73 cals - 0.2g fat

Dinner - tomato and cheese pasta bake - 375cals // 4.4g fat

Tea - salad starter with red devil sauce around 250cals // 2g fat
jacket potato, peas, chicken breast and salad - 550 cals // 8g fat

So around 1419cals // 17.6g fat

xxxx

Hiya Yummy,

I have spent every spare minute this week reading your thread from the beginning... wow.... you are really chatty and always positive :D I have really enjoyed catching up with your journey so far and I must thank you for keeping me so busy that I haven't had time to cheat... you have helped me with my 2lb loss this week :D:D

You are doing really well, even during your IOW break :0clapper: I hope both you and AB are feeling better soon, keep up the good work :)

Karen X

Hiya hunny sorry to hear you've been feeling poorly too but i second what kj said you are always positive and it's so lovely to see keep it up hun you'redoing wonderfully!!

Do you have a nice weekend planned? xx

Aw thanks Nina and Karen!

I AM very chatty, OH is always complaining about it! lol! he reckons I like the sound of my own voice! prob why i became a teacher! lol! I talk so much some times I tire myself out!

I'm not ALWAYS positive tho, I've had a shitty day today to be honest....I was expecting around £1000 back as a tax rebate and got sent £164 so was well peed off!! I've been on emergency tax for well over a year, so don't understand why it's only £164, gotta wait for the breakdown letter of how they calculated it to arrive now before I can question it......icing on the cake - my sister, who didn't even know about tax rebates / emergency tax codes til I phoned about mine coz I prompted her to phone, she only went and had £3000 back in a cheque today!!! I was sick as a pig with jealousy!! Lol

Also I phoned them on the 1st Sept to issue me a tax coding notice to take me off the emergency BR tax code and put me on the proper one coz I go back to work next week and don't wanna keep paying emergency tax.....took 20mins on the phone and £10 in phone credit, my employer contacted me today to say they hadn't received any tax coding notice and i was currently still on emergency tax code with them so any work i'm doing next week I'm gonna be paying emergency tax.........so I gave the tax office another ring....they'd only sent a tax coding notice to my LAST employers -who I haven't worked for since October 2008!! So I spent another 20mins and £10 of phone credit going through my employers details and info that I gave LAST week!! They promised to fax my proper employers the tax coding notice on Monday morning, don't know why they couldn't send a fax at 5pm tonight as they were open til 8pm??

But now I'm gonna have to phone back Monday afternoon to make sure its all been done again, as why should I trust them when they didn't do it first time round?? If I phone back Monday and it STILL hasn't been done I'm going to be SEETHING!! I've worked in Customer Services for most of my life and I just don't understand why people cant do their jobs......if I didnt know what to do / system was playing up I'd make sure I asked / got it sorted by end of my shift!

If they dont fax it Monday morning, I'm working next week so will be paying emergency tax STILL! I will be tamping!! OK, Rant over!

So I'm not ALWAYS positive girlies! Right peed off today! lol!

I'm SO skint its unbelievable and I really thought I was gonna have around £1000 bk from the tax, as thats what I'VE calculated I've overpaid.....thought I had Christmas all wrapped up! Bum.

It's OH's birthday in less than two weeks (21st) and I can't even afford to get him a pressie! Being off on maternity leave has really skint-ed me/us.

Ah well, we've got the best present money can't buy from it - our likkle AB, so gotta count our blessings!

She's getting better but is still REALLY grizzly, shes got a hell of a temper on her too! She's been used to sleeping in a bed with just me while we were in IOW, and last night she was back in between OH and me, and she woke at 1am and screamed and screamed, OH got up and went to sleep downstairs on the sofa-bed and she rolled over into his side of the bed, sighed and went to sleep!! She's only 7 months old and she's kicking her daddy clean out of bed!! I know its naughty but I nearly wet myself laughing! It was so comical how she did it!

I'm feeling a bit better today too, still got chest pains and aches but not so drowsy, just hope AB sleeps tonight!

Foodwise I've been OK.....I sneaked on the scales today and I've lost 3lbs since Tuesday!! Woo woo! So down to 245lbs and I can cross off my other target, and only 1lb to go to a stone!! but i'm not gonna do anything til proper weigh in day on Tues/Wed!

i still haven't had a proper period this month and OH is V.scared! Thinks its too early for another babba! lol! I came on for a day bank hol Monday.....but nothing since?? SO strange.

Anyway, I'm going to bed now to cuddle up to AB and OH before she kicks him out of bed again! lol!

Spk soon

xxxx

Hey hunn!

Grrrr i really hate the tax office! They really get on my nerves !! When you owe them money they r quick to snap it up. But when they owe you money it is like getting blood from a stone!!

Good to to hear bella is on the mend!! She sounds like my baby olivia but with me!! shes a rite daddys girl! i cant remember that last time my fella and i shared a bed! hhehe

i wouldnt worry about the period thingy cos most of the ladies on here have had this kinda scare!

Good to hear you have lost 3lbs!... but u really should steer clear of them scales young lady!! hehe

U got anything planned for weekend speack soon

xxxxxxxxxx

Hey hunni,

Well I had a lovely day yesterday, OH worked in the morning so me and AB stayed in bed til about 9am then I tidied around and gave AB a bath, her daddy got home @ 11 and then we smothered AB in suncream and went to the beach for the day in the lovely sunshine! It was lovely!

We made a big picnic of (fairly) healthy stuff and sat on the grass (I hate sand! lol!) all day relaxing! it was lovely!!

SO, yesterday I ate:

Breakast - 2 pieces of toast with lean ham and brown sauce - 280 cals // 2g fat

Dinner - 1/2 a Weight Watchers bacon, tomato and salad sandwich (was soggy so not nice at all!) - 140cals // 1.5g fat
2 snacksize quiches - 90cals //2g fat each = 180cals //4g fat
Followed by a handful of tortilla crisps from OH that I (naughtily)didn't count and a Cadbury's brunch bar - 150cals // 5.4g fat (so over 5g/100g rule, but I was OK, no oil or embarrassing side effects!!)

Then on the way home I was mega naughty, OH stopped by an ice-cream van and I couldn't resist so I had a Munchie Icecream bar!! Really naughty at 180cals and 10g fat!! But no side effects??

I still checked that I was staying under 15g (even though I know thats supposed to be for a whole meal!)

In the evening we went out for an Indian Meal for my sister's birthday, I tried REALLY HARD to be good!

I had plain boiled rice, chicken tikka pieces (dry) with a TINY bit of plain naan, salad and a tiny (and I mean tiny! - coz you could see the fatty oily layer on the top!) drizzle of Madras sauce.

Again, I was fine, so couldn't have been TOO bad!

So I had 930cals BEFORE going for the Indian!! So if I say my Indian was around the 700cals mark, then I had around 1630cals yesterday. So not TOO bad, considering that I felt like I ate and ate ALL day! lol!

I've got a "naughty" head on at the moment, and seem to want to just eat and eat. Got to get my head back in the right place. I know work should help next week, as I can only eat what I take so if I stick to taking "good" stuff then thats all I'll have while I'm there. And also I start back exercising properly next week, and that helps to keep me on the straight and narrow, as it makes me so much more aware of hard it is to burn it off!

I've got a children's 1st birthday party to take AB to today so not a good day to start getting my head back for "good" food! lol!

But I'm going to have a good breakfast and dinner, (the party's not til 3pm) and hopefully I'll be full by then and stay away from the children's food!

Exercise planned for this week:
I'm going to Curves tomorrow and Tuesday evenings, going to Circuits (to watch and MAYBE join in) and Aqua Aerobics on Wednesday evening, Curves on Thursday, rest on Friday, Curves on Saturday. So a good week of exercise planned and I'll be on my feet in work all week too.

But then it's OH's birthday Monday so on Sat we're going to his fave posh restaurant for a meal.....so don't know how I'm going to handle that one??

*Not eat all day, then just eat what I want at the restaurant?
*Eat healthy all day then just eat what I want at the restaurant?
*Not take my tabs all day?
*Just not take them with my meal at the restaurant?

Any suggestions anyone??

There's also going to be lots of wine involved....so going to be a messy one! lol!

Right, going to nosey on other people's pages now!
Speak soon

xxxx

Evening girlies,

I went to the party and I was OK, not good but not bad, just OK.

Today I've ate:
2 pieces of toast with lean ham and brown sauce
A Cadbury's brunch bar

Then at the Party I had 2 mini party sausage rolls, a party pasty, a cupcake, a ham roll (flora spread) and one chicken nugget!

So not TOO mad, considering I LOVE party food! It's my fave food! lol!

I've got a nice week ahead of me, going back to work, so that's going to be a big difference and I'll prob be shattered! But it's only for 2/3 days this week! I'm getting back on the exercise-cycle! So Curves tomorrow, Tues, Wed, Thurs and Sat (was going to Aqua Aerobics Wed. but came on this morning so that put a stop to that!) I'm meant to be starting Circuits Wed too.

Then Friday afternoon I've got an interview with a new supply agency to try and get some more days work at 2pm, then I'm going shopping for 2 new outfits!! woop woop! I want like a dress/vest-top (the ones that are everywhere at mo) that I can wear over leggings and killer heels, so going to look for two different style/colours of those and a nice pair of leggings and heels, so that's my two outfits done then!

I need one outfit for a "girlie" night out Friday night for a friend-of-a-friend's birthday party, going alone without OH so that'll be nice as haven't had a girlie night for AGES! OH is having a nice night in with AB. Then Sat night is OH's posh birthday meal! So i'm hoping to get a dress/long top to wear over leggings with lacey bits at the bottom and a belt under the boobs!

Can't wait now it'll be lovely, just gotta be good all week to make up for all the wine I'm going to be consuming on the weekend! But hopefully exercise will help!

Right, going now to nosey at others pages before having a nice bath! xxxx

Hey you. Glad you resisted the party food

Hope you get your tax code sorted, what a nightmare!

And clothes shopping to look forward to, im sure you will find something fab,

Take care xx

Evening girlies,

I went to the party and I was OK, not good but not bad, just OK.

Today I've ate:
2 pieces of toast with lean ham and brown sauce
A Cadbury's brunch bar

Then at the Party I had 2 mini party sausage rolls, a party pasty, a cupcake, a ham roll (flora spread) and one chicken nugget!

So not TOO mad, considering I LOVE party food! It's my fave food! lol!

I've got a nice week ahead of me, going back to work, so that's going to be a big difference and I'll prob be shattered! But it's only for 2/3 days this week! I'm getting back on the exercise-cycle! So Curves tomorrow, Tues, Wed, Thurs and Sat (was going to Aqua Aerobics Wed. but came on this morning so that put a stop to that!) I'm meant to be starting Circuits Wed too.

Then Friday afternoon I've got an interview with a new supply agency to try and get some more days work at 2pm, then I'm going shopping for 2 new outfits!! woop woop! I want like a dress/vest-top (the ones that are everywhere at mo) that I can wear over leggings and killer heels, so going to look for two different style/colours of those and a nice pair of leggings and heels, so that's my two outfits done then!

I need one outfit for a "girlie" night out Friday night for a friend-of-a-friend's birthday party, going alone without OH so that'll be nice as haven't had a girlie night for AGES! OH is having a nice night in with AB. Then Sat night is OH's posh birthday meal! So i'm hoping to get a dress/long top to wear over leggings with lacey bits at the bottom and a belt under the boobs!

Can't wait now it'll be lovely, just gotta be good all week to make up for all the wine I'm going to be consuming on the weekend! But hopefully exercise will help!

Right, going now to nosey at others pages before having a nice bath! xxxx

evening hun!!!

well done on being reserved with the party food! I lurve it too! xmas time is my fave! we buy it 2 weeks before and two weeks afer an i have it in the evening with some wine and that heating cranked up....(sorry dont know where that came from hehehe)

Ooooh your going back to work? How do u feel about leaving bella? I really enjoyed going back cos i actually missed adult conversation (i wish id have found minis when i was off! hehe). Good luck with it hun and hope u have a fab first day back! do u start tomoz?

You got loadsa exercise planned havent ya! I am hopin i can go every day cos ive proper over indulged this week end eeeeeeeeek!!

ooooh girly nite sounds fab!! hope u have a good time! wooooooop!

speak soon luv katie
xxx

Oooh I'm SO annoyed this morning for LOTS of reasons!! Really need to let off steam!!

I tried phoning the doctors this morning as soon as they opened, coz AB still hasn't got anti-biotics for her chest coz I just can't get an appointment! It's disgusting. I phoned 4 times last week and nothing! Now this morning I phoned twice and an automated message just said "we are experiencing high volumes of calls this morning, please try again later!" and then cut me off! Twice! Then I tried again and I was 10th in the queue! So I waited and it used all my phone credit and then it cut me off with same "we are experiencing high volumes of calls this morning, please try again later!" message!! fuming! She's 7 months old and I just want her to see the doctor! I've got to try again at 2pm now when the surgery opens again after lunch, I'm just going to turn up there with her and see if she can be seen. If not, I'll have to take her bk to out-of-hours tonight now and I'll get a row for keeping using the out-of-hours service, but what am I supposed to do?

Her chest is so bad it rattles when she breathes now! I am fuming! Me and OH are seriously considering going private when our finances are in better order after Christmas, if just for AB.

THEN to top it all off, I phoned the tax office to see if they'd faxed my tax coding notice to my CORRECT employers, and to make sure the correct details were on the screen for me and they took £5 of my phone credit to tell me that their bloody systems were down!!!! Oooh I'm right annoyed today. I'm going to have to phone back AGAIN tonight now coz if they're systems were down they won't have bothered to send my fax will they!

Rant over!! Lol. Right, yeah I AM back in work tomorrow Katie but I'm only working 2 days this week and 3 days next, so not too bad, and the school day goes SO fast that its time to come home before I look around! I don't know about "adult company" though! I'm a primary school teacher so surrounded by 3-12year olds all day and only other adults at lunch time! lol!

I WILL miss AB like mad, but we really need the money, and I find I really appreciate my time with her when I am home then. I did a few days/weeks when she was 3 months old and it wasn't TOO bad, so not minding going back too much, quite looking forward to the extra cash! especially now my maternity allowance has stopped.

So far today I've had a cereal bar and a big glass of "sugar free" orange squash.

Spk soon, going to lie in a darkened room and try and calm down!! lol

xxxx

What a difficult morning you've had. Hope it all works out for you.

Thanks Chinababe,

Day has got a BIT better! lol. The tax office still haven't faxed my coding notice to my employers so I'm gonna be paying emergency tax for this week too :-( but I've calmed down and am going to try phoning again after work tomorrow.

Today I've ate:

*Tuna in spring water on two pieces of toast - 369cals
*A brunch bar - 150cals
*Tea - a garlic pitta bread filled with lean turkey -250cals
*A choc and mandarin cereal bar - 80cals

And snacks for today 4 mini-cookies! -250cals!

1099 cals so not bad.

I've got work tomorrow, and I'm always STARVING in school! So I'm going to take lots with me so I don't cheat and pinch some chips! So I'm planning on having:

*cereal with skimmed milk and a WW yogurts before I leave in the morning

*Another ww yogurt and a low fat, low cal cereal bar for first break

*A garlic pitta bread filled with mixed lettuce leaves and lean turkey for dinner with a pack of snack a jacks.

*Tea - low fat cheese and tomato pasta bake and steamed veg

Right going to nosey @ other people's pages before I go to bed!

xxxx

good luck for tomoz babesxxxxxxxxxx

OH wow hunny ive just been reading what you've been going through i really really do hope you get it back soon and you should bill them for all the times you've had to call them. My friend knows someone who's done that and they've gotten over £500 back in 6 months by charging them £30 an hour and weirdly they paid it back!!!!

Hope you are enjoying being back at work....a change is as good as a rest?? I love being a mum, but like you say, a little break makes you appreciate your time with them more!
Take care xx

Tax code sorted!! FINALLY! My agency received the tax coding notice by fax today and emailed me to let me know!

I've had a nice day today, been shopping and out to lunch with my friend and Ab. Bought some pressies for OH for his birthday, (all clothes, jeans, t-shirts, a new shirt, new smart trousers, some t-shirts and character socks!) got AB a few christmas pressies and pressies for now! Got her a stunning winter coat for Christmas, it's bright red and fleecey with a hood and white polka dots - gorgeous! Got her new bibs with "little madam" on them! which she DEF is! And some PJ's with "shhh princess sleeping" on them!

Got myself some new clothes as well! A purple boob tube top with like a "tuck" peice on the front that hides your belly (you know the one that looks like its an extra piece of fabric in the front!), got a thin black belt to wear with that (under the boobs) and a long pendant necklace, gonna wear it with black trousers for my girly night Friday. A black dress which is split down to the belly button and covered in diamantes! (love getting my boobs out! lol!) gonna wear that Sat with leggings and my killer pink satin heels and glam jewellery! I got a new push up bra to wear with that too!! with all sparkles in the middle "cleavage bit!" woop woop!

Also got an electric blue "tuck" top that's like a dress/top to wear with black leggings too! Bought a pair of blue/silver diamante earings -bling bling! To wear with the top, and gonna either wear black leggings or black trousers, and a MAHOOSIVE pair of heels! Like 6 inch heel!! In bright blue and covered in Sequins! Peacocks baby! I've already got a lush blue clutch bag to wear with that outfit! So sorted!

I also bought 3 pairs of leggings, and a black shrug to wear with the tops! Was chuffed, coz the black dress was sz 18 and fits fine! And the 2 tops were size 16'S!! (But they ARE loose styles!!)

I forgot to weigh this week! I actually DID forget!! Can't weigh now coz I've eaten and don't wanna be disheartened! Gonna weigh first thing in the morning.

So far today I've eaten:
*cereal bar - 80cals 1.2g fat

*Dinner - big plate of salad, pasta, 3 chicken nuggets, potato wedges, chinese noodles, beetroot and a slice of bread.

I haven't had tea yet, not sure what I'm having yet....still feel full from dinner!

Looking forward to the week ahead! Gonna get V.DRUNK! Lol!

Right, gonna nosey at other people's pages! Spk soon xxxx

Wow what a shopping spree! You're meant to be earning money not spending it lol! Sounds fab and im not jealous ( ok so i am ! ) xx

wow lyns! you certainly have worn the plastic out on your card today ant u hunny!!!

feeels like ageesss since we ave had a good natter!! Is ab on the mend now?

Wooooooop woooooooop on the 18 an 16 clothes hunny! and sooo glad to hear tax code has been sorted!

Is work going ok then?

Speak soon

much love katiexx

Back