I'm BACK for more slimming :-)

well done hunny!! I was 11st 13lb too this morning!! How lovely is it to see the number 11eh!! We look like we had similar starting points too!!

(11st 13 is 167 hun, change your details ;))

I'm not updating till Saturday Berry as that's my official WI day. But I still weigh myself every day and had to share! :eek:

Been 100% since Saturday, never felt so determined as I do now :D

S x

Well I was 100% until last night......

Actually it's all Ok as we planned to go to Brighton for a meal as we were collecting DD from a concert. We ate at a lovely English style restaurant called 'The House' in The Lanes of Brighton. I had prawns, steak with salad, and sorbet. Ate 4 chips and no bread and one glass of wine I think that wasn't toooo bad. :eek:

Anyhooo I would have lost 3lb this week as I was 11:11 the day before but am now 11:12 - so that's what I have recorded :)

My hubby has some amazing before and after LL photos and we both have just over one stone to lose but we may soon move onto the programme where you have a meal a day. Just want to have another couple of 100% weeks then we'll see where we're at.

Susan x

Well done on the loss despite your meal out. You are getting so close to target now I bet you can almost see it.

Thanks for the congrats girls.

I've been good (ish) since my meal out. I have had a piece of ham and my usual graze nut or olive boxes but nothing else. The scales aren't moving at the moment. I hope they get going downwards soon! :( I really must drink more water, I keep forgetting.

I went on the wii fit today, first time for a year and it said I had lost 1 stone 3 lb's since the last time, which was nice. It was nice to move from the obese category to low overweight :D It reminded me however that I had put on over a stone since that date, before I started the Exante diet. I hate my yo yo weight and hope that this time I can keep it down.

S x

Hiya hun! STOP GRAZING then the scales will move lol!

you can do it! Oh I should take a look on my wii fitness workout, but she shouts when you haven't been on for a while ROFL!

Hahahaha! Yes I get your point :p However I think I am moving towards a working solution or whatever its called, where I can have a low carb meal a day.

I really cant see how having a graze box would stop weight loss as they are only between 90 and 200 calories and I only eat the low carb ones like nuts or olives. So even with 3 exante meals I'm still under 900 calories which is lower than most diets :confused:

Last night I did night shift and only had my 3 exante meals throughout the 24 hours. Today I've had a bar and an evening meal with the family - I made chicken stir fry. It was lovely and I found I was full much sooner than I would have been in the past :) I don't think I will eat every day, maybe even just this week as I should be on an AAM week anyway as its been 4 weeks total since I got back from China ;)

Today had 2 shakes and burnt 500calories off at the gym :D

Then had evening meal of sea bass with broad beans, asparagus, spinach and peas. There may have been a small glass of white wine too :eek:

I am enjoying having no visible carbs, and feel full with small portions so its all ok. I appreciate losses will be slower but am trying to find a way forward for the future and also want to have more protein in my diet to protect my lean muscle.

Working long days next 2 days so not sure if going to eat when I get home or just have a soup. Will see how I feel :)

S x

My evening meal last night certainly got the bowels moving today! ;)

I was on a long day today and had my shake and bar at work then an evening meal of burgundy beef and stir fried veg with a small glass of red. Honestly the red was only because I used it in the dish and it was left over......:eek:

I know it's not good and I don't think I have lost anything this week which is really annoying as I still feel that my overall calories and carbs are low, but maybe I have to be full TFR to lose weight now and then I can introduce food when I get to target?

Will try for a TFR week next week apart from Wednesday when I have lunch plans. I know it's only myself that I am cheating :(

Weighed in before work this morning and lost 1lb and a quarter! That's ok considering I had a meal most days and some alcofrol ;)
If I can eat like that permanently I would be ok :D

This loss took me to my target for October and have 15lb left to go before envisaged target. Did total TFR today, plan to TFR some days and add one low carb meal twice this coming week and see how I get on :)

S x

well done on the loss hun :) TBH I think as long as it's working with the fact the scales are moving, then do what works for you :)

I completly get you on the amount of calories, but I have no idea how or why lol!

Thanks Berryred, I was dreading looking to see if you were telling me off! :D ;)

S xx

Had a great week, mainly been TFR, but have added a couple of low carb meals in the evening. Managed to lose 2 and 3/4 pounds. I have rounded up to 3lb as I've weighed a day early as I'm on a night shift tonight so won't be able to weigh tomorrow morning as I'm always heavier after being up for 24 hours!

Very happy, BMI is almost 25 something and I have less than a stone to lose now :D

Thanks for reading - hope everyone is doing well :)

Susan x

Well done Susie, what a boost for you , target is in sight for you and getting closer!

Great about the BMI getting close to 25 as well - thats the health indicator isn't is, so is an added incentive.

Hope you have a good weekend.

Well done - fab news

xxx

Back