I'm BACK for more slimming :-)

Have a salad! Don't walk down the pizza path of peril!!!
If you are craving savoury tastes late evening try a bouillon drink? (or just give up & go to bed?). I also have the odd treat and accept I will not lose as much this way - but am having a full week with truly 100% as my hubby has just started as well - he isn't even allowing himself black tea or coffee as he wants to experience the full 100%! Not sure how long he will keep it up but it is great to have on board!

The evening went well. :D

I really didn't feel I could possibly eat pizza even though it has a big hole in the middle LOL! So I had the chicken salad (240 kcals) and the lowest calorie desert on the menu (70). I know we're not doing calories but at the gym yesterday morning I burnt off 450 calories, then I had two packs and ate 310 worth of calories at dinner, drank only water. So I ended up only having 300 worth of calories during the day. Surely I will still lose weight, even though I broke my exante diet. ;)

I actually feel really pleased that I can go out, enjoy myself and not eat terrible things that are bad for me. It shows that when my 'diet' is over I will be able to do it again and hopefully not end up so big again.

Today I feel fine, haven't even had my pack yet (its 11.30).

Thanks for the encouragement girls :) Did you give in to the pizza craving then Spyro? I will go and look at your thread.

S x

Well done thats much better than having the pizza. Unlike me i did have 1 slice of that new just roll pizza dough that you top yourself.but am back on track today and dont feel hungry either i just had my first shake now which is ulnlike me since im up from 7 i ususally have it when the kids have left for school.

I just vhad my first shake (hot chocolate yum yum) at 2pm! I am on a night shift tonight so plan to have the soup at 6.30pm and the bar during the night :)

Thanks FMBB :D

I have had a great thing happen tonight. I've been all through my wardrobe trying to find some trousers to wear for work and they are ALL TOO BIG!! I am having to wear belts but then they are all bunched up, or safety pins for the ones with no belt loops!

This is a pain for my purse but I am delighted :D

S x

thats a great feeling when you see your clothes are too big - it really makes you feel you are suceeding! Well done & keep it up!

My "cheat" day tomorrow - am having a salmon salad as going out with colleagues from work.

Another 3lb gone :)

Weigh in day and another 3lb gone, :D It's weird I tend to lose weight Sun to Wed then it doesn't move from then to Sat! Aaah well as long as its going down I'm H.A.P.P.Y. (sing along now).

Today has been a very bad day though; bought a mountain of food for guests, who ended up not coming so guess who ate it all...:wave_cry: there may also have been cake involved.

Never mind, tomorrow is a new day and I'm at work for the next 6 days so less likely to stray. Bad news is that TOTM is coming any day (my mood is awful!) but I will be strong. I PROMISE.

S x

Wooo Hooo! :D:scale:

4lb loss this week, my biggest for ages and it's my TOTM!

I'm now EXACTLY 12 stone and a quarter pound! :D

Next week I will be 11 something sooooooo happy! :D

Went out last night to an Anne Summers party! Had a couple of glasses of wine and some very minor nibbles. Best of all was how good all the sexy undies looked when I tried them on. I even fitted in a 12! although it is very stretchy fabric!

Good luck everyone for this week :)

Susan x

Last edited:
WTG well done....can't wait till i'm where you are now!

Wow, that was a good week for you! I'm still such a long way from even thinking in terms of 12 stone and size 12/14, so well done!

Thank you girls :D

You three have all done fabulous already, with amazing losses, it's a great feeling to be getting smaller isn't it! :D

S x

YEEEEESSSSS! This morning I was 11 stones and 13 pounds! I am now 11 something instead of the 14 something I started at :D

Part of me wants to stay on this diet forever and I am already worrying about what I will do when I get to target :confused:

But for now Woooooooooo Hoooooooooo! LOL!

S x

Back