I'm BACK for more slimming :-)

Well done Susie thats fantastic - creeping closer & closer to target now aren't you!

Set your target for ewhat you want - no what other people are saying - if you are happy at 10.10 stay there, but if you want to go lower then go for it - mind you, it may be better to have at least 2 meals a day once your BMI is so low.

Well done , I am excited for you! New clothes on the horizon -you can never have too many clothes. Just think what you can treat yourself too for xmas !! Yipee

well done! Thats such great news as its really not far away. I think that extra bounce in your step will help you burn a few more calories too ;)

Leggings!! OMG who'd have thought it!

Had a great day yesterday, was 100% (plus Graze nuts) and went shopping and bought some new clothes from Next and Wallis.

Shock of shocks I bought some leggings! I never thought I would wear these but with a long top and some new long boots they look quite good :eek:

I also bought a couple of jumpers. Just need some new bras now, am going to go to M&S and get measured tomorrow as nothing fitted right in Next!

Been 100% today as well and off to the gym now :D

Thats brilliant news! You will have to get used to shopping for new styles of clothes that you could not have worn before.

well done & keep it up!

yay well done on the leggings. i have leggings but the only way i wear them is under my jeans for warmth. and of course they stop my jeans from falling down :D

Sounds like a lovely well deserved shopping trip - well done on the leggings!

tell me more about graze boxes:D Have been looking, hubby can only follow plan until he goes for his surgrey (on his knee so will need muscle repair) so thinking if he had them in, would be a good quick snack!

You get 4 packs, is it one a day? How many cals in each one? I have looked around but got a bit lost drooling at the food:eek: so really how long does a box last? From thinking, I think!!!! You get 4 snack packs which will last you 4 snacks? they look so moreish though!

thanks Susie-hope your havign a fab day :)

They are really designed to be eaten throughout a day there are 4 things in each box and I get them 6 days a week but we share them between 3 or 4 of us as we all like them. I have in the past had them throughout the day instead of breakfast and lunch or I had one pack with my lunch instead of crisps. Now I have one of them when I get in from work or during a night shift to give me an energy boost until my next pack or dinner.

Calories and Carbs vary, the olives for example are higher in calories at 206 per punnet but they only have 2.4 grams of carbs, whereas the paper tiger (cracker like bits) have 101 calories but 17.5 grams of carbs. The dried fruit ones are always low in calories but higher in carbs eg the love mix = 101 cals and 24.6 carbs!! I usually try to eat the low carb versions.

I usually can manage to eat just one pack with a glass of water or a coffee but have been known to have two when I've been to the gym for example and need a bit more energy giving food.

Good luck, you can always order one or two a week and just cancel or add more if you like them :) I order a mixture of energy,nibble and well-being boxes but you can just have nibble and then you get a variety of all the packs plus you can rate them online beforehand to make sure you don't get sent the ones with chocolate in. Or maybe you want the chocolate ones.....! ;)

On another note, I had no luck buying bras yesterday. M&S wont fit you unless you've made an appointment and the next band size down seemed to tight despite my existing bras being way too big - maybe they have been stretched! I seemed to also need a cup size up! How weird, so I didn't get anything :( And in the M&S mirror in my underwear I didn't feel so confident
about my shape so think I will be losing more than I have initially planned :confused:

S xx

Thanks hun, I was showing hubby them last night and I think he likes the idea lol!

Bra's drive me crackers! I am in ones I got into last year atm, but need to get measured really:eek: Sometimes you go down a back size but up in cup! bras are weird! good luck lol xxx

hope you have a great dayx

Hi Susie - try Debenhams - they don't measue you as far as I know but they do have a really wide range and all prices.

Apparantly a new bra should be done up on the last hooks (ie the biggest size) because they stretch as they age. They should be a bit tight at first.

they can be so uncomfortable if they don't fit right can't they!

Not sure what I weigh this week as my scales seem to be varying between 11.2 and 11.5 ! I'm not going to record anything until tomorrow as I need to get new batteries for it. Not been a good last few days had a big meal last night and a roast dinner tonight. Feeling hungry a lot recently :( shift work really messes up my body :(

Arrg not a very good day food wise - weight this morning 11.3 so lost a pound. Then did an hour on the wii fit :) then had a Lighter Life bar as have run out of Exante bars. So far so good. :)

Then I had a pack of graze nuts shared with my daughter as we were out for the day looking at uni's. Then I heard from my hubby that he had got a promotion Hurray! :D So I wanted to treat him so I bought some food - and a bottle of bubbly came out of the fridge.....

here comes the bad ..... :break_diet: Had a camembert and cranberry port starter, followed by pea and ham soup, followed by chicken wrapped in bacon stuffed with mushroom something and with a sauce, served with mini potatoes and veg. Managed to not have pud as only bought enough for the kids on purpose. Drank a G&T and half a bottle of champagne hic!

Not a good end to the day although at least I only had one 150 calorie bar and the nuts before the blow out!! :eek:

Hubby away now for 2 nights and I intend to be 100% TFR and then have 2 night shifts so should be able to be TFR until Saturday when we are invited out for dinner :sigh:

Honestly my stomach aches and is huge,. my jeans are undone right now :sigh:

Night night from fatty :wave_cry:

Sounds like a lovely celebration meal Susie - don't worry - you know how to get back on line - and as you are getting so near to target you need to be able to get used to eating "normally" and having the odd celebration meal. If you have still lost 1lb thats fantastic news , cos it means you can eat sensibly & still have a big treat now & then without gaining - you should be able to maintain once you get top target - no problem!

How's your daughter's uni search getting on? Has she found a few she wants to go for?

Thanks oweup, Karen and Jo :)

My daughter loves Ravensbourne college the best, it's right next door to the 02 and has great facilities but it's a very small course and they will probably want her to do the foundation diploma first :( We didn't like Camberwell at all! Might try for London College of Communication at the Elephant and Castle (S London) and other places are Portsmouth and Bournemouth (which she also loved)!

Just waiting to hear from most of them to know if she has an interview or not :confused:

Had a terrible day at work and trying to get home in the snow. Had to have toast at work for dinner as there is no other food and ate some chocolates which were presents from a patient as I was starving and fed up after a 15 hour day at work :cry:

S x

Think I've stayed the same this week - no surprise really. Was on nights last night and tonight and have had to snack to keep me going as got no break, Been awful trying to get to work in the weather excuses, excuses etc :eek:

Thinking of trying the WW online plan to try to get back to 'normal' eating but have also ordered another months bumper pack so not sure if I can mix the 2?

Hope everyone is doing ok :)
S x

Back