Im back & I mean business!!

NicolaH75

Hello everyone!

I did CD about 18 months ago & managed to lose 3 stone in time for my wedding :D

Then... fell off the wagon and somehow :confused: managed to put 5 stone back on!!!

So - Im taking the bull by the horns & back SSing as of yesterday.

Im feeling really positive & can't wait to start seeing the results!

Wish me luck!

x

Hi .Nicola,
I also re-started yesterday!
I lost a stone earlier on in the year, got cocky and thought I would have a treat, not stopped treating myself since. So, yesterday was the beginning of my new diet and am not stopping till I get to 10 stone!! 4 stone to lose,
GOT TO BE DONE!
good luck x

Hi nicola - good luck getting started nack on cd and hope you lose it all again quick!

Hi moti17

Yay! we can be diet buddies & keep each other motivated!

Thanks for the luck saraian24 - much appreciated! xx

Hi maro11

I am soo hungry right now! :drool: but determined not to eat anything, just been looking at the inspiration threads & there are some really amazing pics on there... hopefully I'll be on there myself one day :D gotta be strong!!

(wish the headaches would go away tho :( - i feel pretty rubbish at the mo!)

OMG! OMG! OMG!!!!

Woohoooo!!!

Guess what guys?.... I've lost 8lbs already!!!!!!!!! :eek: :girlpower:
:bliss::bliss::bliss:

this is the BEST feeling ever! - so glad I didn't cheat last nite!!! xx

Hey I am waiting for forms to be signed to restart so should be in next 2 weeks, i have 9 stone to lose if u want another diet buddy! x

Hi Nic,

As I said on the daily...nice to see you back and 8lbs since Sunday is fantastic:D

I'm a day behind you (day 2 for me today) since I started back off my hols. I started back seriously on CD in April in time for my hols and I now weigh 11lbs over my wedding weight:sigh: after losing 20lbs. (it was much easier with the motivation of a wedding dress to get into:D)

You sound very postive and ready to go on the crazy cd path again so you will lose the weight in no time. Keep focusing on a goal and the time will fly by.

Take care and keep up the good work:p

Thanks everyone :D

Hi lenny im so glad to see a familiar face after being away for sooo long!

11lbs over your wedding weight is nothing hun... you'll shift it in no time at all x

hEY, WERE IN THE SAME BOAT, I HAVE 9 STONE 2 LOOSE ALSO AND MY TARGET WEIGHT IS THE SAME AS YOURS. IVE BEEN ON IT FOR 2 1/2 WEEKS NOW AND IVE LOST 19 POUNDS WHOO HOO. WHERE ABOUTS DO YOU LIVE? HAVE YOU DONT THIS BEFORE. IF YOU ON FACEBOOK YOU CAN ADD ME DANI CHALACK AND WE CAN HELP EACHOTHER.

Good luck Nicola! You have done it before and can do it again! :D Have a really good day :D

Day 4 & still going strong!

:D Hi guys

Im now on CD4 and haven't cheated :D so I guess im over the worst bit now eh?

Im not really hungry as such... but I definitely miss eating IYKWIM? I seem to smell delicious things wherever I am & wish I could just have a little taste of something a bit spicy!

I won't tho... coz I know i'll end up back to square one.

Can't wait for the weekend to be over :confused: actually LOL (im not mental or owt honest!) - my hubby is going away with the lads so I'll be on my own & in this situation I'd normally sit in with a bottle of wine & chinese (sharing my spare ribs with Barney my chihuahua LOL) & watch a DVD :eek:
Its gonna be sooo hard not to eat something when im alone - I'll probably spend half the time on the phone to my CDC for motivation he he! (poor Val) x

Its me again

Just tried the choc muffin recipe & although I wouldn't actually say it was 'nice' it wasn't bad & I enjoyed being able to chew something he he!

Stuck a choc tetra in the freezer to try as 'ice cream' tomorrow so it'll be nice to be able to have a little bit of variety x

Day 5

Morning all

Not much to report really - still sticking to it 100% :D

Looking forward to my weigh in on sunday! x

Hello again

Just been for a really long walk with my dog & im so proud of myself!

Poor little fella usually only gets 10 mins or so but we were out for over an hour & I feel really invigorated now :eek: while Barney is flaked out on the sofa he he! :D x

CD6

Hi guys

Its day 6 for me & Ive lost another 2lbs since last time i weighed myself! wahoo! 10lbs down already!! :party0019:

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D x

Last edited:
Back