Im back & I mean business!!

Hey hun a stone in 2 weeks is fab and I hope you are proud of yourself!

I know what you mean about ssing becoming a dark secret...

Keep up the good work!

xx

Hi Nic,

Hope you are okay and have had a good weekend????:)

Good luck for weigh today.

You are doing brilliantly:D

Hi Lenny

I only lost 1lb this week but im still pleased coz I had the weekend off & went out for something to eat & a few drinks with hubby.

It just gets so boring hardly being able to go anywhere or do anything when you are on this diet & it's unfair on him coz it's not his diet, so I thought 1 night out in 3wks probably won't kill me as long as I give it 100% again as from today x

Ooooo I haven't been around for a whole week! *hangs head in shame*

Been messing about all last week & just couldn't get myself motivated after having the weekend of (naughty I know!)

Still managed to lose 1lb somehow?? but really need a good kick up the bum to get back into the swing of things! x

hi hun, keep up the good work, a pound is a pound and going in the right direction.

sue xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Nic,

A 1lb is still a loss - you managed 16lbs in a month and that is fantastic:D Keep looking at the big picture rather than concentrating on the weekly wi.

I am also struggling and need to get this last stone off (1lb loss then 2 x sts:rolleyes:).

We can both do this :D:p:p:D

Keep on minis for motivation, ask your cdc for the cambridge "inspiration" magazine and try to get back on track. They always work for me.

Good luck and if you need anything just shout:D

Morning everyone

Think I need to update my thread a bit more often to help keep me focused on the task at hand! LOL

Doing well this week & according to my scales this morning I've last another 2lbs Yay!!

Can't wait until I need to drop a clothes size tho... seems to be taking FOREVER!! I actually feel fatter now than I did when I started CD even tho I've lost 18lbs??
I keep trying to imagine myself being slim but it seems like my body shape has changed so dramatically since being pregnant & I dunno if I'm ever gonna manage to get back to where I was last time (even tho I still considered myself fat back then & wanted to lose another 2 stone!)
I feel a bit overwhelmed with how much weight I need to lose coz I need another 3 stone off just to feel half decent & fit into most of my old clothes! :-( x

nicola,

you are doing brilliantly, if you want some extra inspiration, go on the member only diaries and onto porgeous diary, she now a CDC, she has posted a pic of herself on how to look good naked. She is trurly inspirational and its given me a kick up the ass,

sue xx

Thanks for the encouragement Sue, she looks great doesn't she?

Im really disappointed with my inch loss tho... surely I should have lost some inches by now?? I've lost 18lbs but my measurements have stayed the same... is this normal?? x

Back