Im Back & Raring to go!!!!

BKC1969

Hello all
I have had a well earned rest from CD but now im back & raring to go......

Hubbi came back from Afghan for 2 weeks R&R in July, It was a wonderful time & he was amazed by the weight loss.... Am happy to report that I only put on 2lb while he was back... I then had my 40th birthday celebrations in August & to be honest though I was worried about hitting the big 40, Im feeling great...

Well hubbi is back for good in 36 sleeps so really am hoping for a bit of encouragement from this site & hoping to lose a stone before then.....

Its great to be back!!!!!
x

glad you had loads of fun with DH hun! and i'm sure you will have no problem losing more than a stone before he comes back!
Glad you enjoyed your 40th hun!!! :D
xx

Go you having a great break and now back on it. Must be a great incentive to know that when your hubbie comes back he can really notice a difference. You can totally get another stone off before he comes back!

Well done missus!

Welcome back and well done for doing well in you time away from CD. Wow, 36 days to really focus and imagine the great changes you can achieve with CD!!! You have a great goal to work for, best wishes.

Well done on only putting on 2lb! You can lose a stone by then! Good luck Billie x x

Thank you all so much for your lovely replies...
I am so much happier about turning 40 than I was when I turned 30 (gutted!!).. I hope my hubbi doesnt get the same way as he will turn 30 on his flight home from Afghan.

Welcome back. Glad you had such a great time with hubby and bet he was really impressed with the new you! Didn't realise he was your toyboy husband, lucky you!!! Good luck with the remaining stone - go for it you can do it:)

Back