Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

im back.... ready to lose 8lb!!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by alfsmummy11, 7 September 2011 Social URL.

1. alfsmummy11

alfsmummy11 Silver Member

Hi all.

Im back and im starting uni in a couple of weeks so want to shift 8lb before i head out and buy a whole new winter wardrobe... Ive had my last treat day and im preparing to step back into the zone... Ill be honest in this diary and i will succeed!!!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Samsmum

Samsmum Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st8lb
    Current Weight:
    16st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Good luck with getting back on track. Gonna need that winter wardrobe soon the way our weather's going!

4. alfsmummy11

I know!!! how awful!! This year im determined to look half decent for.winter... I can manage to dress well all the rest of the time but winter i fall apart... Im going to invest in some expensive but lovely clothes :))

5. drama_queenie

drama_queenie Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st8lb
    Current Weight:
    14st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world
    Hello! I'm also starting uni in a few weeks and trying to shift some weight! Good luck, 8 pound Is easily done! X

6. alfsmummy11

It seems to be hard for.me as its the last bit of weight. Im 8'12 now so wanna get back to 8'4 xx

7. alfsmummy11

10Th September

Breakfast~ melon,cherries and half a medium sized croissant. Will say 5syn for it too be safe!!!

Lunch~ H/m sprout soup, hex b w/m roll a spread of light marg again over guess syn at 2!!

Ill be having a Chinese for dinner but will stick to something low in syns :))

8. alfsmummy11

Breakfast. None.. Oppps was totally busy with the business this.morning that i forgot!!

Lunch. Cous cous, hmm guacomole tomatoes, garlic, lime juice and fresh corriander. 10syns for.the avacado and tikka pieces.

Dinner. Sw chips, salad and southern quorn burgers with hex b bread and lighter than light mayo. 3.5 Syns for all

Snack super.noodles fat free x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.