im back.... ready to lose 8lb!!!

alfsmummy11

Silver Member
Hi all.

Im back and im starting uni in a couple of weeks so want to shift 8lb before i head out and buy a whole new winter wardrobe... Ive had my last treat day and im preparing to step back into the zone... Ill be honest in this diary and i will succeed!!!

Good luck with getting back on track. Gonna need that winter wardrobe soon the way our weather's going!

Samsmum said:
Good luck with getting back on track. Gonna need that winter wardrobe soon the way our weather's going!

I know!!! how awful!! This year im determined to look half decent for.winter... I can manage to dress well all the rest of the time but winter i fall apart... Im going to invest in some expensive but lovely clothes :))

Hello! I'm also starting uni in a few weeks and trying to shift some weight! Good luck, 8 pound Is easily done! X

10Th September

Breakfast~ melon,cherries and half a medium sized croissant. Will say 5syn for it too be safe!!!

Lunch~ H/m sprout soup, hex b w/m roll a spread of light marg again over guess syn at 2!!

Ill be having a Chinese for dinner but will stick to something low in syns :))

Breakfast. None.. Oppps was totally busy with the business this.morning that i forgot!!

Lunch. Cous cous, hmm guacomole tomatoes, garlic, lime juice and fresh corriander. 10syns for.the avacado and tikka pieces.

Dinner. Sw chips, salad and southern quorn burgers with hex b bread and lighter than light mayo. 3.5 Syns for all

Snack super.noodles fat free x

Back