I'M BACK! What's occurring?

JezVonSavage

Lost in the Supermarket
Gossip please? I'm sure you must all have something interesting to report, forum or none forum related.

Can any recommend a good *****y thread that I've missed to get me back in the swing of things? :D

Welcome back !!!!

Hey, so glad to have you back. Can't think of any juicy threads, it did get rather b*tchy but the ones that were causing the trouble got moved on I think lol.

I do hope some of the other 'oldies' reappear. How is life treating you? Have you been on plan?

I've not been on plan but not putting on weight which is good. I've good intentions every week of starting again then it goes t*ts up.

Nice to 'see' you again XX

I stayed on plan until May 1st when I went on my week long hen party and put on 9lb!!! Oh well. Nobody to blame but myself :(

Other than that, still in a frenzy about the wedding, feeling totally unorganized! Somehow ended up with a guest list of 180 people (oh dear).

How are you BB? x

I stayed on plan until May 1st when I went on my week long hen party and put on 9lb!!! Oh well. Nobody to blame but myself :(

Other than that, still in a frenzy about the wedding, feeling totally unorganized! Somehow ended up with a guest list of 180 people (oh dear).

How are you BB? x

I'm ok chick, plodding along. My wee one had chicken pox last week so been kept busy. Nothing much else happening to be honest....trying my best to get back on plan. I know what to do, how to do it, its just the doing I have a problem with lol.

The 9lb will come off soon as long as you had a fab hen week. Its difficult to keep guest lists low but you may as well go for it you only live once!

Good to see you back on here Jez. It's settled down a bit on here of late, got a bit out of hand me thinks!!

Not too many contentious posts these days, although perhaps it's just cos some of us cba to get involved......!

You've been missed lady!

Hi Jez!!!! I have been absent too and for quite a long time because of the unpleasantness on here but might just get back into it again.

hugs xxxx

hi Jez, great to see you back :D

a week long hen party ?? surely you must be the one with the gossip..or at least some pictures :p

xx

Hi Jez!!!! I have been absent too and for quite a long time because of the unpleasantness on here but might just get back into it again.

hugs xxxx

yeah come back!! I must email you some pictures XX

Nice to see you back.

I don't think you've missed too much, nothing exciting has happened in my life except last night my daughter told me a secret which when it all comes out is going to be rather exciting:eek: needless to say me & my daughter were gossiping for hours last night. Gosh what a boring life I lead:D

You can't just say that then not tell us, now I want to know the secret lol XXX

yeah come back!! I must email you some pictures XX

You can't just say that then not tell us, now I want to know the secret lol XXX

Hi BB.................I want pictures !!!!!! How are my cyber grand kiddies ??? How are you coping on your own ??? How is the job...........oh so many questions !!!!

I wanna know the secret too !!!

Ok I feel I can tell you all because I don't know you & I don't think any of my family come on here.

My nephew works with my daughter, yesterday him & his 'friend with benefits' took time off work to go to the doctors, well you can imagine me & dd gossiping that's before we knew anything. In the evening nephew rings dd boyfriend & asks if he can come round he has something important to speak to him about. It turns out friend with benefits is pregnant:eek: How exciting, his dad will go balistic, the whole family will be gossiping about this for months, well once they find out that is, at the moment only 'dd's boyfriend knows'!!! I'm having to keep this a secret from OH, (it's his brothers son). My nephew is 19 & fwb 18, well me & dd had more chats last night, you have to know our family to realise how exciting it's all going to be. Goodness knows when nephew will tell his dad, but there is a family gathering coming up soon & they'll be there.:D

On another note, whilst cycling in to work I was thinking about my post & how I said my life is boring, well you know it isn't I'm very lucky, I've been busy planning holidays, as some of you know it's our 25th wedding anniversary this year & we were supposed to be going on a special trip to celebrate next year (the timing isn't important to us), but it will cost too much especially as we are going to Florida with dd her boyfriend & his son Dec 13, so I came up with a comprimise & asked OH if he fancied (knowing he would;)) going to India to watch the cricket & I could go on the Darjeeling steam train & we could put back our 'special trip' - OH agreed.

And work is brill, I started here in January, it was totally disorganised, but I'm getting things sorted & feel like I'm achieving something.

All in all, life is good & not boring at all:D

HH- that's a good bit of gossip! Good luck containing yourself before the rest of the family find out!

a week long hen party ?? surely you must be the one with the gossip..or at least some pictures :p

xx

Not really! 2 of the hens had a massive falling out on day 1 so we spent the rest of the time mediating. Lots of threatening to go home and *****ing, which I personally found hilarious. Me and BFF barricaded ourselves into our room half way through the week and tried to avoid them at all costs. I was very well behaved (apart from all the eating and drinking) although can't really remember much coz we replaced water with peach schnapps on day 2 :rolleyes:

:giggle: ah LF, that's so cute. I'd love to be out of touch with such things, it's living in rural France you see. I'd trade being out of touch for that anyday!!!

It's nice to see you back, I was wondering where you'd got to!

Nothing interesting from my end particularly - I did get promoted at work which is awesome and I've only got a stone to go til target but I keep feeling my will power slipping, need to get back into the swing of things.

Glad you had a nice time away though, I put 4lb on after my alumni weekend but I didn't mind because I thoroughly enjoyed myself! :D

Back