I'm back.....with some not so good news!

Blue Butterfly

Gold Member
I'm baaaaaaaack and I'm so happy to finally be able to get back on minis.
I moved house on april 2nd so obv my phone and internet was cut off, I was supposed to be re-connected on april 17th but BT screwed up big time and I have only just today been put back on almost 2 months later :eek: shocking!

Anyway since april I have had nothing but stress and heartache and I have been totally off the wagon after doing so well at the beginning of the year (over 9 weeks 100% TS) and have gained weight and am actually at the heaviest I have ever been in my life and I'm disgusted that I've let lifes stresses get in the way of my weight loss yet again.

To top it all off I went to see westlife at the London o2 last thursday and I was horrified to find that I couldn't fit into the seats there :( I had to perch on the edge of my seat, so embarrassing.

So now I have my internet back I will be able to come on here and get back on the wagon, I always seem to fail when I cant get onto minis....it really is a huge help to be here.

Wish me luck....again! :D

You Internet went down and the weight went on?? :)

Welcome back, get stuck into 100% and it won't be long til you won't want to sit down at a concert, you'll be too busy backstage!!

Good luck hun xx

Welcome Baaaack! :) Ohh sounds like you've had a tough time! Good luck on restarting, I'm sure you'll do fab :) Just draw a line in the sand, and carry on :) I've only just restarted myself, on day 3 but not been on plan properly since 10th April cos of uni stress, and put on about a stone and a half :O But I'm determined to get to where I want to be :) Good luuuck! We'll get there eventually! :) x

Welcome back, and good luck. Sorry to hear you've had a bit of a tough time recently, it's def helpful being here for the support and advice x

Aaaw welcome back :D You'll be back in the groove in no time xx

Blue Butterfly - welcome back. Missed ya! ;)

As had already been said, just draw a line under it and look forward. Sorry to hear you have been having a tough time. Hope all is ok now and your enjoying life in your new home! X :)

Well done on coming back! Its day 1 for me too- we can do it!

Well done on getting back on it, good luck, new to this site but everyone is so encouraging i'm sure if we all try we will succeed!!! xx

Back