I'm back :)

IMac

Gold Member
Hopefully with vengeance.

Its almost 2 years since I did SS and have gained 50% of my weight back - 3 stone has remained off.....however 3 stone back

So today is a new day, new diet (well same old same old), new counsellor and so far muchos coffee (black), shed loads of water and one strawberry milk shake. Did they always taste so yucky ?

There is no nice food in the house, no planned events, no weddings/funerals or other activities designed to force food down my mouth.........

so hi there all those bods still around - its like getting into a pair of comfy slippers...:)

Ahh welcome - I remember you...How have you been... Welcome back to the land of the pink!!

Get through the first week hun and you will sail by!!

Good luck Jule. I'm not one of the " oldies", but just wanted to say hi and welcome you back.

C x

Same boat here ;) I lost about 5 stone but stopped, gained 2 stone again and I now want to get rid off the final 4 stone. Good luck!

Good luck! I am a returner too

Welcome back!
I too am a bit of a yoyo returner.... Lost 7 stone, gained 7 stone, lost 5 stone stayed the same for 2 years and then lost 2 stone... Just gained 3 stone and hoping to lose 2 of it through SS and the remainder on a more conventional with food plan!

Hope to be hearing from less of you in the near future... I'm 8.5lb down, at my first weigh in and I'm already 10 days in with no wobbles!

Back