im back

Thats wat i try to do aswell paula, instead of chips with my dinner i hav loads of veg, they fill you up a lot more as well!
and most of the time iv points left for somthin while im watching telly in the evening :D

Paula!!!! what a fantastic loss!! :eek: well done! :D:D:)

xxxxxxxxxx

thanks everyone ,i struggle with the kgs as well.I find im good for a bit but never get to the finish line so i need to keep focused.
Another good day and saved 4 as wellxx

well im pleased with my self this week ive been really good and im well chuffed.I am hopein to loose 2 or 3 pounds that would be greatxx

thanks marie.

Well i did a night shift last night and craved biscuits so i had a few.I had 16 points saved so im hopein i didnt do much damage.Im out on the town tonight for a chinese and drinks so i had 2 slices of toast with peanut butter,and a peach and a yog for lunch so ive got 18 for tonight.
I will prob go over on the drinks but im gonna try me best

Hi Hunni

You are doing really well. Go out tonight and enjoy yourself and your chinese but still be good!! (If thats at all possible!!!)

xx

well the night out was good,but i felt old and fat lol.
Blimey there was people alot bigger than me with small small tops on and seemed to av loads of confidence.I had a shirt and linen trousers on and felt huge.It made me feel quite insecure in myself.I had a few drinks and the way they ordered the chinese was loads of dishes and everyone tucked in.Im not holding out hope of loosing but im gonna do an hrs walk now and an hrs walk tommorrow before weigh in xx

I agree with Starlight, don't be so hard on yourself hun, I bet you looked beautiful xxx

Also, you may be pleasantly surprised at your weigh in this week, as you had banked some points, and you are earning some exercise bonus points too. Keep up the good work hun xxxxx

I'm sure you looked gorgeous and I hope you had a really good time. It does you good to go out with friends and chill out.

Love

thanks guys,i dont know what was a matter with me i was totally insecure,I even looked at these beautiful figures thinking that my hubby was looking.It sounds totally crazy now but at the time it seemed like a major thing.I enjoyed goin out but was totally putting myself down thinking" just sort yourself out woman" and stick to your points.Why do we punish ourselves?xx

well i had my weigh in and lost 200g,i am chuffed as thought i would of put on after the weekend.It had given me a shove and i would like to get back to how i was before xmas .I seemed to be well motivated then so heres to a good weekx

Woo Hooo well done hunni! Thats a good loss!

Think we are so alike (and Im like Marie too) ... I have had a girls night out planned for the last 3 months now. (we used to always go out the first saturday evening of every other month) I am so insecure about being a blob and going out and seeing all of those THIN YOUNG people that I have made excuses each time and my girlies haven't realised yet but they will soon then I am really in trouble! LOL!

xx

hi honey ,its amazing how many of us suffer with our confidence.I managed to save 4 yesterday but today i had a freddo frog lolx

Well done Paula!

How is today going for you sweetheart? x

Hi guys,im doin ok managed to save 8 points since mon night.Only managed a couple of walks this week so need to step up me exercisex

well im working late shift today and nights tom nite,so i shouldnt do too much damage at the weekend:rolleyes:.Ive just had a really yummy breakfast,rock melon with yogurt it was realy nice and yummy.:)
Heres to a good dayxx

Back