im back

those smoothies are soooooo sneaky, it happened to me too before

Did you definitely work out the points right for the smoothy paula? 13 is a hell of a lot. I did that once and worked it out as something like 11 but was reading the wrong bit & that was for something like a litre of it lol The bottle I had ended up as 2.5 points - much to my relief

YIPPEE LOST 3.6 KILOS:):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Well done - almost 8lbs off! that's fantastic. It was worth sticking with it especially after your setback last week.

Keep up the good work girl !

hi guys,i asked at the counter and all they said was yeah its low fat blah blah blah.Got home looked on the internet rang the shop for the nutritional value,they said they couldny give me it apart from it bein 8 sat fat.So i carried on looking and rang the head office they went mad apparantly they said all stores have to give it to you.It was over 2730 kj and 8 sat fat which is how they work it out out here arrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh:cry::cry::cry::cry:

Well diet goin well tried to save some points yesterday but i think i go into child mode and have to eat them in case i loose them lol.
Off to do some shopping ,then if im not too tired its candels by candellight in the park tonight so that will be nice to see.
Have a good day xx:):)

hiya hun hows u ?? did u go to candles in the park sounds amazing xxx

hi guys the candels in the park were fab,it is sooooo not normal to be like this at xmas.Ive been and got tree today well wierd.
Hope everyones ok xx:)

bet it seems strange having xmas when its soooo hot !!

yeah it does,there putting the tree up at the minute.Very strange ,but hey i like strange lol.Goin to a barby tonite surprise b party so hopein for a good day diet wise.Have a good dayxx:)

Well went to the barby and was ok ish.Just been to the beach and the bloody flies:eek: ive probally eaten my points in flies :D

WELL WEIGH IN TONIGHT ,FEELING OKISH.THAT PROB MEANS IVE PUT ON LOL.
JUST ABOUT TO GO FOR AN HOURS WALK ,THEN PRESSIE WRAPPING,AS KIDS BREAK UP THURSDAY TILL FEB:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:LOLXX

WELL WEIGH IN TONIGHT ,FEELING OKISH.THAT PROB MEANS IVE PUT ON LOL.
JUST ABOUT TO GO FOR AN HOURS WALK ,THEN PRESSIE WRAPPING,AS KIDS BREAK UP THURSDAY TILL FEB:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:LOLXX

OMG till feb what are you gonna do hun ?? good luck for the weigh in babesxxxx

Im sure you'll do great Paula :D
get your ass on here as sonn as you get weighed and let us no how u did

Agggghhhhh my weigh in is tomorro nite :(

well done paula, thats a fab loss, wow they don't go back till feb!

in a way i can't wait for the kids to break up. I hate dragging my 2 youngest out to get the older 2 in this freezing weather

thanks guys,my son is 13 and a real handful and my daughter is 10 on monday and hormonal:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:
Just got to take hubby to work spea:wave_cry:k laterxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well managed to save 4 points yesterday :eek:
Got a barby sat nite so need to be good ,i would like to loose 2 pounds this week to get me into the 15s:D
We have got a meeting day after boxing day and shock horror im gonna go:eek: only because i feel really focused at the minute and dont want to spoil it.
Dont get me wrong i will not be bein a saint:D but carefull ishxx

Back