im back

It sounds as though the 2 of them are very angry and neither is willing to back down. 14 is a funny age neither a child nor an adult. Hopefully things will calm down

Irene xx

Oh dear. Boys and their dads - it's such a difficult age and they'll often listen to mum but get in a fight with dad. I suspect if he had been going to run away he would have done so straight away, but it's still a worry, especially knowing what you know hon.

*hugs*

Hi Paula hope you are ok. Fourteen is a horrible age for both the child and the parent, things will work out. He hasn't run away because he knows he's loved or as my OH would say "They know which side their bread is buttered" (I understand him) I've got four children 7, 17, 18 and 21. I speak from experience 14 is definitely a horrible age!

Hi guys,wow where was my thread lol.I will catch up later as just got in from work.
Hope your all okxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Hun,

Just read your post, hope things get sorted between your OH and your son xx

Hey paula ... i hope things are working out hun xxx

hi guys,ive missed you all on here.Ive been so busy and havnt been able to catch up.My weight has not moved as ive been so busy and stressed.Hope your all ok,and things are getting better between hub and lukexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey Paula ... glad to hear things are getting back to normal! :) ... Hows things going with the diet? ...

Hope your ok hun xxx

Hi pixie,yeah im ok.Diets been crap.Were moving house over the weekend so i wont be on for a few days.I need to get back on daily then as i really miss the supportxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi pixie,yeah im ok.Diets been crap.Were moving house over the weekend so i wont be on for a few days.I need to get back on daily then as i really miss the supportxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hope the moving went well! Hope your okay too hun x

Hi sweeties,ive missed you all.I have moved house and been so busy.I had to have my last fill out as i was being sick all the time.So now i can eat what i want but i have no restriction.I need to get myself back on track.Hope you r all well and behaving lolx:)

Hey hon, wondered where you were. Sorry to hear you've not been well and had to have your last fill out.

Are you going to use WW to follow your eating now you're not restricted?

Hope your ok? x

Yes, I was wondering where you'd got to Paula - are you ok hon?

I miss your lovely friendly posts and your waving pixie in your sig x

Bump so she sees it!!!!!!!

Back