im back

Gallstones are horrible, I've had them. What are you taking for your liver detox? Milk thistle extract? Warm water with a squeeze of lemon first thing in the morning is very good for the liver.

well i have got to not eat after 2 pm tommorrow then ive got to take epsom salts a couple of times through the afternoon then at 10pm ive got 2 have half a glass of olive oil and lemon yuk,then lay down ,in the morning do epsom salts again then apparantly i will pass the stones .I have been told that you feel like crap and it feels like youve got a major hangoverxx

Ewwwwwwww paula! ....that sounds awful! .. I hope tomorow goes ok for you hun xxxx

Make sure you let us know how it all goes.... Drinking oil - oh my... x

hi,well ive done all mr detoxing,wow as well as pooing alot i feel like pooxx

Hope you feel better soon chick, it will be worth it in the end when those damn gallstones are gone! x

wow,i am so chuffed,i got weighed yesterday and lost 1.7.
Im just off to have my acupuncturexx

Wow well done lovey, thats just FAB! x

YAY way to go paula ... your doing great :) ... hows the detox thingy going ?

Hi guys,the detoxing is done now thank goodness.I had the acupuncture and i feel grear.Lol its prob all in the headxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi guys,well im on 2 till 10 today and sunday,and really gutted as hubby and kids av gone down the beach to sunbathe and do some fishing.Instead i will be swore at and stressed lolx

Back