im back

hi ,well night shift done and im off now.My son is going into hospital in 2 hours to have his ingrown toenail done.He is 14 and a right baby so it will be a nightmare.Will catch up laterxx

Awww ingrown toenail isnt bad, had mine done 10 years ago and the worst part is the needle to numb the toe, the actual cutting is fine! Will heal quick as well.

Well done on the loss hun x

Awww Paula ... hope everything goes ok today paula :) they are still babies arnt they even though they think they are all grown up ....
Hows the eating going are you still detoxing ?

Hey Paula... how is the detox going or have you finished now? I was still a baby at 14, well actually, I'm nearly 26 and I am still a baby now!! x x x x

HI,DETOXING ALL DONE THANK GOODNESS.
wELL HE HAD TO HAVE A GENERAL AS HES WAS CRYING ETC.iM 5FT 9 AND HES THE SAME HEIGHT AND HES ONLY 13.hE WAS LIKE MY LITTLE BABY AGAIN,WHEN HE CAME OUT OF SURGERY HE SAID I WAS ONLY JOKEIN .I could of slapped him lol.
Hes really milking it today,hes just had bacon sandwichs laying in bed with his laptop lolxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Awwww he might be a big strapping boy but when youre not well theres nothing like being with your mum ;)

Glad hes ok and your detoxing went well :)

Whens the next wi?

Hi everyone,wow i couyldnt find my diary.I have so much to catch up on.I will be weighing in fri morn so im hopeing for a lossxxxxxxxx

Hi Paula, how's the weather in Perth? A bit warmer than here in Melbourne I bet!

I noticed you are doing shift work, what do you do?

Brenda
X

Hi hun,its about 20 ,im frozen lol.I never thought i would say that coming from england.
I work for the dept for child protection in a safe house for kids.Its a great job but very very stressful.I dont swear but wow have i learned alot since i came to oz lolx

Just popping head round the door! :) ... Hows things going paula? Hope your doing ok xxx

Hi everyone,the coffees and lunch was lovely.Im spending too much on coffeess lol.
Im doing ok,im going away for the weekend,there 50 of us going so should be a good laughxx

Where are you going for the weekend? And is it just girls? I hope you enjoy yourself and the weather is good.

I am going to the meet in Brighton this weekend.

Irene xx

Hi everyone,the coffees and lunch was lovely.Im spending too much on coffeess lol.
Im doing ok,im going away for the weekend,there 50 of us going so should be a good laughxx

That sounds fun! Hope you have a lovely weekend away (bit early but oh well, it's near enough;)) xx

Hi guys,its couples with kids so that should be good.
Ive had a stressfull day,while i was at work last night my husband and son had a big fall out.My son is so addicted to his laptop and hubby tried to get him off and they ended up in a fight.Hubby pushed him on the bed etc.When i came home after a night shift this morn my son said my husband had assulted him and hes leaving home.
My hub has had enough as well ,well hes banned the lap top for a month as luke is so lazy and dosnt nothing to help at all.Hes 14 argghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
Well luke told me tonight hje hates his dad and hes running away.Becauses i work in a kids hostel i am so scared.I dont think he will run away but it scares me to death that he thinks that everywhere else is better than homexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back