I'm Back!!!!!

ladylew

CDC Bushey, Herts
not sure if there are many out there who remember me, but been away from the site for a very very long time, had a hectic but wonderful year, got married on Aug 30th, and now living in wonderful Bushey, Herts, still a Cambridge Diet Counsellor and still loving it, had a few health issues which are now being sorted and the good news is I will be joining all you sole sourcers on Tues 29th Jan, really looking forward to my weight loss journey with you all!
I have to say its good to be back xxxxx
:)

Hello, welcome back, I wasnt around the last time you were on cd.

Congrats on your marriage and good luck on starting and getting the pounds off!

how s married life then ??

Hi ladylew,

welcome-2.jpg

Congratulations on your marriage!:love047:

Sorry to hear you were not well:hug99:

It is lovely to have you with us again and best of luck on your diet journey.

Love Mini xxx

hello all, some new & some oldies....loving married life, he's a gem.....
lovely to be back life has been so manic for so long that sitting chatting on here became a thing of the past, but back to stay...gonna need all the help & support like the good old days, maybe even a Henry's???? LOL xx

Well Hello Stacey,
How have you been?
All good I hope??
I've been lurking for months now but can't get my head back at the right place!
Congratulations on your marriage (Ithink that's when we last spoke, not long before???)

Maybe now one of my original inspirations is back that may well change?

Take care

Sallyx

I'm back on from Tuesday, Sally, come & join me we can do this together, lovely to hear from you xx

ty Becky, its a really funny feeling writing on these walls again, its a bit like coming home x

Hi Ladylew welcome back.

Last time I saw you at Henry's Bar you were all loved up. Congratulations on your marriage and new home.

I think there is going to be a meet up in London ,and possibly at Henry's Bar, about the 8th March.

Pam x

Last edited:
wow all these lovely familiar and not so familiar names..... a meet up would be lovely...do let me know nearer the time xxx

Can't really say I've missed you as I see and speak to you fairly regularly!! :D However, it is great to have you back online and am looking forward to our coffee morning tomorrow!! :D :D

Welcome back (from a newbie :D)

looking forward to seeing you in the morning Diva (doesnt the sound of Henry's make you feel good?) :) x

Well Hello Stacey,
How have you been?
All good I hope??
I've been lurking for months now but can't get my head back at the right place!
Congratulations on your marriage (Ithink that's when we last spoke, not long before???)

Maybe now one of my original inspirations is back that may well change?

Take care

Sallyx

Blimey Sally!!! :eek: Haven't seen you in ages!!!....how are you???

Back