Step 1 Sole Source Im back

Well I was on this for a few weeks earlier in the year and lost a stone in two weeks but had to stop due to husband being made redundant therefore couldn't afford it anyway I'm starting back tomorrow got app booked for 930 and can't wait to start again ordered my dream dress as an incentive to carry on starting weight is 15st 5 lbs so got quiet a bit to loose hoping when I do the school run after the hols will be a different person!

I'm sorry too about your husband's redundancy but I'm guessing things are looking up as you are able to rejoin us. Good luck with your re-start: I've every faith in you!

So I couldn't resist 2 days in had to jump on the scales just to see if its working and 5 lb down already really hope it keeps going like this!

Good luck! You've done the right thing getting back on it and as you already know, it works and works quickly :) x

Stopped as thought I was pregnant panicked that it wasn't safe tested neg so back on it now on day 2 again and find it no prob no headaches nothing actually find it quiet easy to drink plenty in this weather my size 12 dream dress arrived yesterday and can't wait to wear it! Boys broke up from school yesterday so think it should be a bit easier to stick to the water with no school runs for a while hate needing the loo when up the school! Hoping for the new me by the time they go back!

Yes, I find the water quota very easy to fulfill when I'm home all day but when I'm rushing around it can be hard to keep track!

So what's your dress like? :)

Tie dye black and white long slim fit haven't worn a dress in years can't wait but until I do it's hanging in my room for motivation! So how long have u been doing it how much have u lost?

I have a pair of Levi 501 jeans I bought few years ago to slim into!! I've got them back out of the wardrobe and they are on show to keep me going!!
It's a great incentive!

Tie dye black and white long slim fit haven't worn a dress in years can't wait but until I do it's hanging in my room for motivation! So how long have u been doing it how much have u lost?

As of this morning I am 67 lb down after two and a half months (although, as you can see from my stats, I was and am a heffalump). I'm feeling fantastic and wish I'd started sooner. It's the best thing I've done for myself in years!

Last edited:
That's great it's nice to read others doing well and in only a short space of time gives the incentive to carry on and that it works!

thats fab i have about 6 stone to lose really am excited to start once the doc has signed my paper , have you found it difficult at all i am dreading the hunger pangs because my willpower is none existant but i need to do this

I found it a breeze, to be honest! And I don't say that to make anyone who struggles feel bad, but for me it was all about mentality. I've tried the diet before and failed spectacularly, and I guess I just wasn't ready for the changes I'd have to make. Something had really clicked in me this time though, and I knew I had to do this or endure (not enjoy, endure) life as it was. I spent so many years thinking about what it would be like to be thin, the clothes I'd wear, the rollercoasters I'd go on, the dates I'd go on... I had a whole life that I was only living in my head. Something snapped and I knew I had to make it happen! It's like that saying: "If you want something you've never had, you need to do something you've never done." And I'd never really committed to becoming thin and healthy. Once I promised myself to give it one last chance (and who knows, perhaps the impending 3-0 has a lot to do with this!) I found it so, so easy. I'm taking a few weeks off in August because I'm travelling, and cuisine is a big part of culture for me, but to be honest if I weren't going anywhere I wouldn't be sitting here thinking about food. I'm in the zone. ;)

The hunger pangs can be rough at first, especially between days 3-6, when the novelty is wearing off and ketosis hasn't quite set in, but push through it and you'll be fine. Once the first week is under your belt (and your belt is tighter), you'll be amazed at how quickly the following weeks pass. Just make sure you have some non-food treats lined up in the first week to keep your mind and body occupied: bubble baths, sugar scrubs, painting your nails, that kind of thing. :)

Back