im back !

I have been to the doctors and have conjunctivitis :rolleyes: been to the gym and while i was in the chemist getting the prescription i saw a gadget :eek: a fat machine.... all singing all dancing ( for a tenner ) so i bought it. I came home OH so excited to try it and OMG it said i am obese lol. It says that my BMI is 32, i mean i knew i was overweight but that has shocked me, i will take it all with a pinch of salt but will also look forward to seeing the numbers go down on that each week too

Great loss - well done
xxxxxxx

Hmmm i have just had 2 chicken drumsticks, pasta and sauce with peppers and mushrooms mixed in and half a tescos garlic bread for a grand total of 9.5 points but i had only had 7.5 all day so had plenty to play with and am eating the yummiest dessert for 3.5 points

My total so far today is 20.5

Isn't it funny how some days your points seem to go on forever and other days there just isn't enough!! LOL
Your dinner sounded yummy.
I was in a rush and had a crappy ready meal thing:cool:
L x

well done mate xxxxx

Well done on your loss x

Well had a shaky day yesterday, ate 2 ciabatta's with chicken burgers, a slice of chocolate cheesecake and a flake and i only had 10 points left :rolleyes: but i didnt let it turn into a huge blip and i was back on track today cos luckily i felt rubbish last night, bloated and stuffed and not good at all so didnt want to feel like it again today.

Tonight i had quite alot of points left so had pork loin steaks, pasta with a garlic and tomato dolmio sauce and some breaded mushrooms, it was quite a few points but i have not gone over and even have had a dessert. Off to the gym tomorrow and for a nice long walk if the weather is good so hopefully burn off some calories there

Hi,
It's brilliant that you managed to turn your bad day around so it didn't end up being bad at all!
That's what I love about the points plan.
It's so easy to rearrange your points when you've eaten something you hadn't planned for.
Night night
L x

Its difficult isnt it! when weve had a wobble! it can be so hard to get back on the wagon! ....... So glad you managed to turn it around! Im hoping to go for a good walk this morning if my shopping turns up earlier thn 11 ! .. then i can leave my toddler with my eldest and walk faster lol ..

Have a wonderful day xx

Have been to the gym and for a couple of hours walk this afternoon with quite alot of hills in it ( was very knackered lol ) diet wise have done weel and am having sea bass, new potatoes with parsley and lightly pan fried baby veg and asparagus ( am starving cant wait but the oh and son are out there cooking it )

Im really hoping for a good loss this week again. 2lb and it will be my first half stone in 3 weeks :eek:

Mmmmm i love fish altho dont eat it often! I did buy some smoked mackerel at the shops and had it with rounders and salad and it was YUMMY soooooo tasty! ...

Hows things with you today? i hope you get on ok with your w.i this week xx

Things are going good today. Been for a looong 5 mile walk again today with OH and have only had 6 points so far today because we are having risotto tonight and i LOVE it but he will use butter and cream so have some points in the reserve for that, and have a WW pud for afters

Probably be in the gym in the morning and tomorrow night we have spaghetti bolognese

Well i did well last night, my OH ALWAYS dishes up mansize portions and as i have said before he cooks SO well im usually inclined to eat it but i ony ate about half of it last night which would have equalled a normal plate :D

Am off to the gym for whn they open so going to have some toast now so im not hungry when im there, i'm quite tired now got woken up at 2am by my mum asking if my dad could borrow my car to go and pick my brother up from town cos he had been out drinking, lost his belt and wanted a lift home :eek: He is such a S**T bag he has been like this for 2 years now and she keeps saying he is going to change but i think she is just trying to convince herself now cos nobody else believes her anymore :(.
They run around after him like he is a 10 year old and he is 20 years old FFS, he absoloutly runs their life and they cant see it, i said i would have told him to either walk home, get himself to the taxi rank or stay down there until the buses start running, 3 options and hung up the phone. I said a few times of that and he would start thinking if he goes out he is responsible for getting himself home.

Sorry am rambling now but im so annoyed with him

I have been shopping and at the minute i am attempting to make some 2 point rhubarb crumbles ( i love crumble ) will post the recipe if it turns out alright lol if not i will try tweaking it

Back